• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

I don't even know why he brings up To Aru when a lot of the top tier characters (or rather, their soul level) would hardly even count as "human" to begin with :char
then again that implies he actually understands that stuff to begin with :tupac

He brought it up most likely because he believes the Top Tiers of To Aru are "Human" due to how they look... rather than other beings because Kamachi couldn't get a better illustrator :heston

But seriously, I think he just tried to use it as a typical NLF type shit without understanding what NLF even means or how it operates.

Salfarc

Paramount
It basically became 2 users getting asshurt because GaRbS told them what Rey and ChaosTheory enlightened him upon that Angra can actually murder alot of characters because of his conceptual shit and more importantly, he has a skill where he damn near matches Artoria in power, speed, etc. for a bit.

People conceded Jeanne D'Arc murders the verse even without La Pucelle.
I know that, and this is something anyone who knows a bit of Angra can figure out. The fact that it got debated there...
And the Upgraded Tomura part, is he at the level of the Top Servants? If no, Angra Mainyu casually murders his ass:

This is explicitly brought up in HA for why he wasn't instantly killed by Artoria in a fight and yes, it really does go for a ludicrous degree and probably would make Angra Mainyu absolutely bullshit... if he wasn't a weakling for a Servant.
I have no idea actually, but people say he take island level attack from Deku and survive or smthg.

Like if that is true, I don't think Angra can win that but that is not Garbs' point as that is not within normal human's durability scale. Feels disingenuous that they use him if this is true.

I know that, and this is something anyone who knows a bit of Angra can figure out. The fact that it got debated there...

Because they completely forget that Fate has alot of conceptual shit in it but get the wrong idea how it's applied at points(Which I pointed out in the Natsu vs. the Dragonslayer Gauntlet).

I have no idea actually, but people say he take island level attack from Deku and survive or smthg.

Only because of his hyper regeneration, not because he can physically endure that level of attack. The problem is extremely obvious that Island+ is well at the level that Servants can casually bust out with their physical attacks... or their shockwaves to be more precise.

Like if that is true, I don't think Angra can win that but that is not Garbs' point as that is not within normal human's durability scale. Feels disingenuous that they use him if this is true.

Except again, Angra Mainyu using his Skill can fight Artoria for a few seconds... that's beyond anything which anyone in MHA can tangle with... which he and another user DID use. So it's a meaningless gesture to care what MHA Humans can take because they are not at the level to deal with an Artoria-tier attacker in the slightest(They can't even handle Jeanne who can parry Island+ attacks and completely deadened their shockwaves).

EDIT: The whole thing doesn't matter anyway since it's wildly derailing the topic it was in and has no reason or place to be handled there outside of people being asshurt about the accusation itself.

Randomdude

Preeminent

From the last discussion I saw on ferien vs ainz this feels....Cruel.

Like the tomb is a bitch in general to deal with if you don't know exactly where it is/how the entities inside it work while also having the necessary stats/fire power to kill everyone inside. Because it essentially means your enemies have nigh infinite respawns to keep on fucking you from their magically hidden home base.

From the last discussion I saw on ferien vs ainz this feels....Cruel.

Like the tomb is a bitch in general to deal with if you don't know exactly where it is/how the entities inside it work while also having the necessary stats/fire power to kill everyone inside. Because it essentially means your enemies have nigh infinite respawns to keep on fucking you from their magically hidden home base.

That doesn't really matter when the Frieren World majorly outstats Overlord where it counts. The rest of it just comes off like the typical hyperbolic statements SB loves tossing around for other series just so their favorites can win.

I don't see how Frieren Mages cannot decipher and break down how Overlord's Magical Systems and otherwise works and basically beat their asses otherwise, especially if we go with the actual take that Frieren's Magic is based on genuine phenomena so...

Rare time the SB Bleach Fandom isn't somehow dumber than the FV Bleach Fandom...
The latter would actually believe Shikai Renji with RG Training would LOSE to Starrk.

Fate has the multiple author deal where it's power levels vary by author, for example Sakurai wrote a weak servant capable of running 500-3,000 km/s while Nasu wrote a strong servant flying at mach 3.

That's... not correct in the slightest...
Again, Nasu was the main guy who brought in Lightspeed in most of his works and only go lower numbers because authors aren't smart with math...
And this is dumber since he genuinely supervises the rest of the works anyway.

Generally Artoria should be able to stat stomp him, with her MR rendering her immune to cleaves, but some super low end version of her would have to rely on landing Excalibur - which has been dodged or interrupted before.

There is no "lower interpretation" of her outside of misrepresenting the shit out of her F/SN feats.

Different authors have a different general speed range in mind for the entire setting. Nasu for example is on the lower end of the bunch, judging from the kinds of numbers he provides on average.

Again, I have no idea how many times Spacebattles spreads this lie that Nasu, the guy that wrote and created Sefar and the Umbral Star, the Machine Gods and the Ultimate Ones, Servants being able to go FTL with huge assistance, being able to move and think at Lightspeed and even being able to move at 500KMPH in a massively magical energy dense atmosphere(Which is the achievement as isn't it strange that the beings that should be able to fly cannot in Babylonia outside of Ishtar and the Lahmu?) is the LOW END?

Within any given individual work, speed seems to be generally the stat with the smallest disparity between weak and strong characters anyway; improved Master / mana source quality appears to mostly increase raw power + energy pool rather than provide some kind of Ichigo Bankai-esque speed boost.

That's... not true again but whatever, just keep putting on the worthless as hell lies...

Assuming speed is roughly equal: MR should be able to allow her to nosell cleaves given that it's a CT, which should fall under the MR umbrella. Probably not Domain Expansion, but it should at least provide some resistance.

She would just unleash her Magical Energy and break down the DE, something Servants can do with even a decently strong Bounded Field that's not made by an AoG-Tier Caster/Mage.

I am reasonably sure that Saber outmuscles him in raw strength as well, even with low-mid ends? Which means he can't prevent her from activating Excalibur and blowing him all the way to the airport.

The one right thing these users have said all day.

Randomdude

Preeminent
That doesn't really matter when the Frieren World majorly outstats Overlord where it counts. The rest of it just comes off like the typical hyperbolic statements SB loves tossing around for other series just so their favorites can win.

I don't see how Frieren Mages cannot decipher and break down how Overlord's Magical Systems and otherwise works and basically beat their asses otherwise, especially if we go with the actual take that Frieren's Magic is based on genuine phenomena so...
Do they? Last time I asked it sounded like ainz majorly outstatted/haxed them. Even in that thread it seemed like nobody had much better stats then super sonic/300 mph running speed and power wise It didnt sound like many of there spells were better/more destructive then overlords?

Actualy phenomena? Like taking the black hole spell as a black hole? Cause it seemed like it behaved the same way ainz version does....

Do they? Last time I asked it sounded like ainz majorly outstatted/haxed them

No, you got that mixed up(Because Spacebattles is genuinely a shit VS. site and tend to ignore so much context).
Frieren's world would genuinely fuck up Overlord something fierce, the problem is people are only looking at the anime and having terrible eyeballs when they pluck shit from the manga.
It's not a truly absurd series, it's just a series that is atleast powerful enough to deal with Overlord but not going deep into the HST for starters.

High gate Rock Lee from the War Arc should win.

Pre time skip Lee may actually end up breaking himself before getting through current Yuji's sheer tankiness and reverse cursed technique.

Man, these are some absolutely awful takes, holy shit.
Yuji wouldn't even hold Pre-Timeskip Lee's jockstrap, get this shit out of here that he can fight Post Timeskip 6th Gate Lee.

Randomdude

Preeminent
No, you got that mixed up(Because Spacebattles is genuinely a shit VS. site and tend to ignore so much context).
Frieren's world would genuinely fuck up Overlord something fierce, the problem is people are only looking at the anime and having terrible eyeballs when they pluck shit from the manga.
It's not a truly absurd series, it's just a series that is atleast powerful enough to deal with Overlord but not going deep into the HST for starters.
Ok but how? What are the best feats physically/magically that makes it better? You're not really elaborating other then saying they're wrong? Also I asked here if ainz vs ferien was as one sided as it was being made out to be and was told yes.

Found it!

Knights of the Round Table:
  • Artoria
  • Lancelot
  • Gawain
  • Tristan
  • Agravain
  • Mordred
  • Bedivere

Okay so whose on the other side?

Fae Britain Team:
  • Barghest
  • Melusine
  • Artoria Caster
  • Knocknarea

Why not fucking add Woodwose there... oh wait, they did:

Fairy knights stomp
Artoria is actually weaker against them because Excalibur shouldn't be used against fae.
Castoria alone is Lostbelt king-level, and WW is stronger without question.

Remove or replace Woodwose for an actual fight

What's dumb about this is threefold:

1. The continued push that the KoTR can't do shit to the Tam Lin Knights... which is not true at all and the fact it continues to get stated is ridiculous. Barghest at her strongest lost to Fairy Knight Mash, Lancelot and Gawain and 2 Shadow Servants and while you can say that Mash was double ascended, she wasn't doing any better with just 2 Shadow Servants alone so it was unironically Gawain and Lancelot that was the dealbreakers. Melusine as Albion lost to Lostbelt Percival and Longinus should be on par with the Spear of Selection since it's Longinus and it's not like the rest of the Knights are helpless either.
  2. The hilarious factor of this is Cnoc Na Riabh and Artoria Caster are the biggest factors here, not Melusine and Barghest but people act like that it's the other way around. Being able to make an Anti-Purge/Anti-Enforcement Barrier is no goddamned joke, especially being able to do so on virtual demand and Cnoc may not have any combat feats shown but considering she Mab's direct reincarnation who nearly killed Morgan in their final battle speaks volumes. But it's only Caster Artoria's barriers and not her ability to absolutely buff the shit out of the party that's the biggest problem WHILE simultaneously covering their weaknesses is the biggest flaw.

The whole reason I put this here isn't even the KoTR wins, it's just the typical wanking of Melusine and Barghest and putting too much on Caster Artoria's defenses and not... everything else that's the issue and even then, it's not like it's an easy fight either as it probably will be a last man standing between the Artoria's that does it.

Ok but how? What are the best feats physically/magically that makes it better? You're not really elaborating other then saying they're wrong? Also I asked here if ainz vs ferien was as one sided as it was being made out to be and was told yes.

Found it!

I actually forgot about that...
But to be fair, that's against just Frieren vs. Ainz so whatever.

Back