Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Four pages of the usual suspects trying and failing to spin Stark and/or Mask's feats in a manner that doesn't end with Stark getting blitzed and powerbomed. :heston

Stark is too damn good a couple to be the subject of all this wank.

Doubly insane because they both involve the exact same character

Stark's touted strongest Attack didn't KO base Rose (even if you want to argue he wasn't in good shape afterward)

Mask literally one shot him (even if you want to argue his bankai doesn't affect his physical stats at all)

Helkor somehow continues to cope that this isn't powercreep :mjlol

No...
Jesus, now they are blowing up Ciel way too damn hard now.

:tiredofthis

I disagree on this. Achilles' invulnerability gets disabled if he's hit on his heel and Sukuna's DE involves omnidirectional slashes. Achilles can't just walk through MS.

That said, between his speed and A-rank Battle Continuation, he should still be capable of reaching Sukuna.

MS isn't AOE though, not exactly imo. It's just a huge number of slashes all over the body of the target from every direction. It's less a nuke and more of a gatling gun that shoots at you from every direction.

At least that's how I interpret it, I might be wrong.

Man, the fact that this is even argued and dudes are genuinely acting like Sukuna can even affect High Tier Servants with Malevolent Shrine and he can bust up Achilles Heel with it(It's amazing they don't understand his Heel isn't weak in proportion to his body...).
Like what the hell is even happening here?

It's like they completely forgot how strong a low tier character is in Bastard and none of these guys is low tier at all...

James did. Unless you're going to unironically claim James tearing Alex's limbs off repeatedly is equivalent to a nuke, then it's clear you don't need power on par with that of a nuclear bomb to take down Alex.

Normally, this would be a good argument but at the same time, I don't see how this means Mahito can win from this alone.
Yes, Mercer got fucked by the shockwave of the Atomic Bomb, he wasn't in the major blast radius but that would still be more force than we have seen Mahito do without clarifying how weak Mercer really is.

It's just that type of thing I'm not really a fan of when it comes to SB.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

@Churronzon you're cooked bro

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Lmao

Makes a stomp thread

Gets told it's a stomp thread

Immediately starts weakening the opponent

Even at black wings the only thing the elites have that can get through vector field is hoffnug and X-axis.

Once Accel learns how hoffnug works he can just disarm Gerard and throw it into space, and then destroy his core.

Miracle isn't gonna do shit cause it's only shown to make Gerard bigger and stronger, not give him some sort of anti-hax.

For X-axis, sure it can pierce vector field but Accel is so much faster that Lille won't even have time to pull the trigger, even if Lille does manage to get a shot off? You know how X-axis put a hole in Nimaiya?

Aiwass did the exact same thing and it wasn't able to stop Accelerator.

Anything that isn't a headshot, neck shot, or heart shot isn't gonna stop Accel from putting Lille a thousand feet under.

Am actually curious what happen if Sukuna try this on a Servant with Reality Marble or something like Nero and Ozzy since they are specifically not RM and they pulls out their NP.

Answer is simple: The Domain Expansion either explodes because Reality Marbles are just that much more nonsense than any known DE or any Servant that has a Reality Marble simply teleports Sukuna and themselves away from the DE as Iskandar did against the Gigantic Horror. Don't ask me why SB believes that a DE sticks with the Sorcerer considering we know the DE has a physical presence since Mahito's first use of it.

Or what would happen to Sukuna if Nursery Rhyme pulls out what she did in Extra.

Point of note, Nursery can use her Extra NP at any point but in her FGO Materials(and most likely her ingame profile), she explicitly doesn't due to it being too dangerous for the matter at hand(since Ritsuka would be nearby and be affected):

Nursery・Rhyme: A Tale for Somebody's Sake
Class: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
Range: 0
Maximum number of Targets: one person

Nursery Rhyme.
The Servant's own ability is not the Reality Marble, but rather the Reality Marble itself is what transformed into a Servant.
It reflects the Master's mind like a mirror, and manifests itself as a Pseudo-Servant based on a shape that the Master dreamed of.
Originally, there is no specific name, but the genre of the picture book is 「nursery rhyme」.
Because the contents of the Marble reflects the Master's mind, it will be strongly influenced by the Master's favorite books 『Alice in Wonderland』 and 『Through the Looking-Glass』 that composes the thoughts of her mind. Aspects of the ability include the summoning of the monster 「Jabberwock」 and the 「The Playing Cards」 and fading a person's very existence itself starting with their ego with the 「Nameless Forest」, etc. These are all influenced by the picture books that Alice read with great delight during her lifetime.

Honestly, he shouldn't even be able to easily hurt the being that is Nursery Rhyme anyway because she is literally a walking Reality Marble to begin with but that's more of SB never really bothering to read and just do assumptions and pulling shit from their asses.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Qliphah being present liquifies their brains/causes them to go mad just by looking at her.

Literally a passive stomp.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm not even sure why I see people bringing up direct AP scaling for Accelerator in that thread when his ability isn't like telekinesis

at least bring up him tearing apart a nerfed Nephthys with a water droplet lol

that's way more impressive than the galaxy shaking force he utilized in the holistic spell against Coronzon (which is more of a range feat and should be way more than galactic in terms of range at that)

Salfarc

Paramount
Answer is simple: The Domain Expansion either explodes because Reality Marbles are just that much more nonsense than any known DE or any Servant that has a Reality Marble simply teleports Sukuna and themselves away from the DE as Iskandar did against the Gigantic Horror. Don't ask me why SB believes that a DE sticks with the Sorcerer considering we know the DE has a physical presence since Mahito's first use of it.

Point of note, Nursery can use her Extra NP at any point but in her FGO Materials(and most likely her ingame profile), she explicitly doesn't due to it being too dangerous for the matter at hand(since Ritsuka would be nearby and be affected):

Nursery・Rhyme: A Tale for Somebody's Sake
Class: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
Range: 0
Maximum number of Targets: one person

Honestly, he shouldn't even be able to easily hurt the being that is Nursery Rhyme anyway because she is literally a walking Reality Marble to begin with but that's more of SB never really bothering to read and just do assumptions and pulling shit from their asses.
What would happen to him inside Nursery's playground though, can he beat Jabberwocky? will he forget his own self? :ultra

What would happen to him inside Nursery's playground though, can he beat Jabberwocky? will he forget his own self? :ultra

Why would he be able to defeat what is basically Mahoraga on Steroids, Crack Cocaine and Angel's Dust? Which requires explicitly following it's legend and kill it with the Vorpal Sword or he dies due to Jabbywocky getting strong enough to easily outpace him and doesn't stop?

Caster can summon the JabberwockWP (ジャバウォック, Jabawokku?), a being she calls a "friend" that is greater in power than Servants. It is initially believed to be the Berserker-class Servant of Alice, and it has an overwhelming presence. It uses a skill called Alice Eater (ありすイーター, Arisu Ītā?) to temporarily strengthen itself.
Its strength shakes the Arena itself, and simply nearing it allows for its fierce, swirling magical power to be felt. It can overwhelmingly defeat Hakuno Kishinami's Servant, and the only defense is to retreat because Alice doesn't have it to pursue them due to wishing to wait for Hakuno to "play" with her. It is created through their power, and it will stay until its granted magical energy is depleted. In the Fate/EXTRA Manga, it was shown that while Saber and Lancer could damage the Jabberwocky, it simply regenerated from its injuries, even restoring its decapitated head with no issue.

Again, Spacebattles has shown countless times they do no research, they love taking feats at their word while simultaneously stripping those words of their obvious meaning to downplay even harder and tends to wank whatever they want to win to unbelievable degrees.
Nursery Rhyme, in Fate lore, is unironically pretty fucking strong and is only "weak" because in FGO, she explicitly limits herself on purpose and never uses her true Noble Phantasm a single time even in Events and she still summoned a Demon God Pillar and can somehow contact the Outer Gods.

Salfarc

Paramount
Why would he be able to defeat what is basically Mahoraga on Steroids, Crack Cocaine and Angel's Dust? Which requires explicitly following it's legend and kill it with the Vorpal Sword or he dies due to Jabbywocky getting strong enough to easily outpace him and doesn't stop?

Again, Spacebattles has shown countless times they do no research, they love taking feats at their word while simultaneously stripping those words of their obvious meaning to downplay even harder and tends to wank whatever they want to win to unbelievable degrees.
Nursery Rhyme, in Fate lore, is unironically pretty fucking strong and is only "weak" because in FGO, she explicitly limits herself on purpose and never uses her true Noble Phantasm a single time even in Events and she still summoned a Demon God Pillar and can somehow contact the Outer Gods.
I am not saying he can, I am wondering if he can. But yes that answer the question. Would be funny to see Sukuna forgetting himself though.

Randomdude

Preeminent

Normally, this would be a good argument but at the same time, I don't see how this means Mahito can win from this alone.
Yes, Mercer got fucked by the shockwave of the Atomic Bomb, he wasn't in the major blast radius but that would still be more force than we have seen Mahito do without clarifying how weak Mercer really is.

It's just that type of thing I'm not really a fan of when it comes to SB.
I Always figured the issue would be...yes james heller fucks alex up by tearing into him...But james doesn't win the fight by fucking up alex, he wins by eating him at the end of the fight, the same way alex beats the supreme hunter/elizbeth greene iirc. The way to beat more powerful infected in prototype generally seems to be just straight up eating them so they don't regen/get back up.

If your not powerful enough to destroy all of alex and lack the ability to eat him your kinda up shit creek without a paddle even if your perfectly capable of tearing him apart.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Lmao

Even at black wings the only thing the elites have that can get through vector field is hoffnug and X-axis.

Once Accel learns how hoffnug works he can just disarm Gerard and throw it into space, and then destroy his core.

Miracle isn't gonna do shit cause it's only shown to make Gerard bigger and stronger, not give him some sort of anti-hax.

For X-axis, sure it can pierce vector field but Accel is so much faster that Lille won't even have time to pull the trigger, even if Lille does manage to get a shot off? You know how X-axis put a hole in Nimaiya?

Aiwass did the exact same thing and it wasn't able to stop Accelerator.

Anything that isn't a headshot, neck shot, or heart shot isn't gonna stop Accel from putting Lille a thousand feet under.

the last thing they hear

Back