Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Randomdude

Preeminent
I actually forgot about that...
But to be fair, that's against just Frieren vs. Ainz so whatever.
If ainz is capable of overcoming the greatest mage in the setting...I just assumed the whole tomb would be a complete stomp because all the guardians are nearly as strong as ainz (several of them stronger even) with there own cavalcade of hax and immunities, on top of the whole (If you don't destroy the tomb they keep coming back) bit.

Also the fact they all wear rings to hide there mana and block divination in general seems like it'd make it really difficult for them to be found/discovered when out an about. They're not really obligated to reveal themselves/there allegiances. Several of the entities in the tomb can also shape shift.

Like what makes ferien stronger/able to stomp? Im honestly curious what makes the verse so much stronger then people give it credit for.

Last edited:

Randomdude

Preeminent
Was there supposed to be any scenario where Ainz & Shalltear could win? Even if Juiz didn't cause them to kill themselves, Victor would delete them with a Deadline. Some of them believing that Juiz would die first, that would just cause Victor to use Rebellion which is super overkill.
I just assumed it was a spite thread tbh

So, what your saying is...
Nasu is making it so the "This is conceptual!" argument moot, by literally having that get overwhelmed by raw biggatons alone?
...Continue doing this Nasu, it is incredibly funny considering how many arguments I've seen over the years literally hinging on this specific idea of hax superseding anything and everything.
Time for the tried-and-true classic of people punching harder through hax, the Dragon Ball crossover can be real.

Also yeah, Faerie Britain definitely wins this.

...How is this a new thing for Nursery Rhyme? Has this tomato remembered how Sefar died? It died because it was killed because Excalibur literally overwhelmed it because of pure power...
That has even been the case for a number of characters and even certain types of hax(God Hand's entire point is that in the somehow rare case that an attack can destroy the World and not hit the rank means it won't work because it's based on the curses the Olympians gave... which means you gotta completely overcome that in power), this is even what I have been saying pointblank when I was there but I somehow got nonsensical shit that I was somehow stating NLFs!

The problem with how SB takes it is that they act like the characters they constantly can use can overwhelm the defenses with raw biggatons which... no, no they cannot.

And then they go on the argument about Woodwose and act like his "barrier" makes him impossible to hurt... where the hell they get that from?!
That wasn't the point of his barrier or his power as it's literally just Nasu going back and reminding people of shit that was there since Day fucking 1 of F/SN:

Here, some exposition about Servants and their nature of being divine mysteries making them difficult to harm without comparable or greater divine mysteries (other servants, sorcery, etc). Here, a discussion of how humans like Shirou or Rin could defeat a servant with abilities like Artoria.

And repeated in LB1:
zIgYBV0.jpg

And the whole point of why Lostbelt Gareth was able to break Woodwose's charm... was because she was of similar Mystery to Woodwose due to her being Ainsel, the head of the Mirror Clan reborn so it's just using the same thing we knew since the series started:

As long as you have an equal or greater Mystery than what you are fighting, you are in for an uphill battle, if not an impossible one.
If you have enough dakka, you can bypass it but it requires so much, it's effectively impossible in battle or pointless.

I swear, it's usually the people who bitch the hardest who tend to have no idea what they are talking about and misrepresent the series so hard(Yes, VSB is a fucking nightmare but that's due to how hard they take things, not the info themselves that they use).

Salfarc

Paramount

That's... not correct in the slightest...
Again, Nasu was the main guy who brought in Lightspeed in most of his works and only go lower numbers because authors aren't smart with math...
And this is dumber since he genuinely supervises the rest of the works anyway.

There is no "lower interpretation" of her outside of misrepresenting the shit out of her F/SN feats.

Again, I have no idea how many times Spacebattles spreads this lie that Nasu, the guy that wrote and created Sefar and the Umbral Star, the Machine Gods and the Ultimate Ones, Servants being able to go FTL with huge assistance, being able to move and think at Lightspeed and even being able to move at 500KMPH in a massively magical energy dense atmosphere(Which is the achievement as isn't it strange that the beings that should be able to fly cannot in Babylonia outside of Ishtar and the Lahmu?) is the LOW END?

That's... not true again but whatever, just keep putting on the worthless as hell lies...

She would just unleash her Magical Energy and break down the DE, something Servants can do with even a decently strong Bounded Field that's not made by an AoG-Tier Caster/Mage.

The one right thing these users have said all day.
1711090539940.png

R S actually say something good about Fate for once though! We will get calamity next, better get ready, the world has become weird.

But I think its pretty decided that Artoria win this.

View attachment 1022

R S actually say something good about Fate for once though! We will get calamity next, better get ready, the world has become weird.

But I think its pretty decided that Artoria win this.

I'm not sure how you get anything good from that considering I addressed it earlier... unless you mean him stating Artoria with no way to downplay her can murk Sukuna which is... no shit? That's why they love pairing JJK characters against the F/SN cast because it's the only way they can give JJK undeserved wins and that's through more wanking and downplaying.

It's still full of the same nonsense believing that Nasu is a "low ender" author when he's not and alot of the more outlandish Nasuverse feats are from him, that includes the speed feats. But that's the case when you explicitly love pointing out the "Mach 3" and Supersonic shit and try and use "consistency" for it when Nasu is still the guy who everyone goes to for how strong his setting is and how it should be represented.

Salfarc

Paramount
I'm not sure how you get anything good from that considering I addressed it earlier... unless you mean him stating Artoria with no way to downplay her can murk Sukuna which is... no shit? That's why they love pairing JJK characters against the F/SN cast because it's the only way they can give JJK undeserved wins and that's through more wanking and downplaying.

It's still full of the same nonsense believing that Nasu is a "low ender" author when he's not and alot of the more outlandish Nasuverse feats are from him, that includes the speed feats. But that's the case when you explicitly love pointing out the "Mach 3" and Supersonic shit and try and use "consistency" for it when Nasu is still the guy who everyone goes to for how strong his setting is and how it should be represented.
Yes, because if its usual R S he will just say Sukuna wins against Artoria and Artoria wont be fast enough to do anything. Now R S actually says Artoria wins. That is good, he didn;t downplay as much as usual, normally he won't say anything remotely good about Fate.. That is improvement,

And I am sure R S does said Servant slow in JJK vs Fate Servant to other Fate Servant but I didn't remember which.
...How is this a new thing for Nursery Rhyme? Has this tomato remembered how Sefar died? It died because it was killed because Excalibur literally overwhelmed it because of pure power...

This is quite "dangerous" since it requires really, very heavy power difference otherwise it won't work. But they will just say "Oh it's stronger so conceptual advantage doesn't matter, see this is Nasu saying Conceptual advantage doesn't matter". Nursery can totally use this as an excuse to further downplay that.

Using the Angra thread before, someone can misuse this and say "Angra have conceptual advantage against MHA humans, but raw power alone can beat conceptual advantage, MHA humans are stronger so Angra lose". But we know that isn't true.

Hell Nursery already do what I said there in the thread

...Continue doing this Nasu, it is incredibly funny considering how many arguments I've seen over the years literally hinging on this specific idea of hax superseding anything and everything.

I bet he is going to use this to say every conceptual advantage argument are wrong and can just be beaten by raw power.

1711091710125.png

Even referring to Gae Bolg's conceptual effect of heart-piercing :kobeha I am waiting for one day Nursery Rhyme gonna say "Gae Bolg can't be activated against X because X raw power stronger than Gae Bolg" or "Gae Bolg can't penetrate X durability power and power can beat conceptual hax".

And Blaze specifically talking about Conceptual Defense too nor just Conceptual Advantage in general apparently, damn.

Last edited:
Yes, because if its usual R S he will just say Sukuna wins against Artoria and Artoria wont be fast enough to do anything. Now R S actually says Artoria wins. That is good, he didn;t downplay as much as usual

And I am sure R S does that in JJK vs Fate Servant to other Fate Servant but I didn't remember which.

That's a genuinely low bar to be frank to celebrate someone for... so low it becomes patronizing.

This is quite "dangerous" since it requires really, very heavy power difference otherwise it won't work. But they will just say "Oh it's stronger so conceptual advantage doesn't matter, see this is Nasu saying Conceptual advantage doesn't matter". Nursery can totally use this as an excuse to further downplay that.

He already does that anyway and it's not like anyone else genuinely believes SB when it comes to shit like this. So I don't really see the point considering how many times I've seen them literally ignore what the game itself states to then go after contradictory information that the series explicitly shuts down because "It makes sense to them".

Using the Angra thread before, someone can misuse this and say "Angra have conceptual advantage against MHA humans, but raw power alone can beat conceptual advantage, MHA humans are stronger so Angra lose". But we know that isn't true.

No shit but you already have 2 people say that exact same thing and even in that thread you are saying "it's dangerous", Blaze already pointed out where and how that's not the case without going into obvious extremes.
So I don't even get the point here, Nursery is the same fucker that can't eyeball shit and believes Bakugou is City+ not because of the damage he did against AFO, but for the fact that somehow he believes the UA Training Building is as big as a City and the same guy who believed that Lady Nagant no sold AFO having her Quirk explode within her body and thus should be a threat to EMIYA.

Do you genuinely think at all that he needs justification for anything?

Salfarc

Paramount
That's a genuinely low bar to be frank to celebrate someone for... so low it becomes patronizing.
Duh, this is how much bar I expect for a lot of people in SB. R S, Nursery Rhyme, Q99, Silver something, Kay Os, Siriel, Baddass Niddhoog, Imaginary Idjit and some others I don't remember on top of my mind right now.

He already does that anyway and it's not like anyone else genuinely believes SB when it comes to shit like this. So I don't really see the point considering how many times I've seen them literally ignore what the game itself states to then go after contradictory information that the series explicitly shuts down because "It makes sense to them".

No shit but you already have 2 people say that exact same thing and even in that thread you are saying "it's dangerous", Blaze already pointed out where and how that's not the case without going into obvious extremes.
So I don't even get the point here, Nursery is the same fucker that can't eyeball shit and believes Bakugou is City+ not because of the damage he did against AFO, but for the fact that somehow he believes the UA Training Building is as big as a City and the same guy who believed that Lady Nagant no sold AFO having her Quirk explode within her body and thus should be a threat to EMIYA.

All I am saying is I bet he gonna misuse them especially when what he said is not how it works. You suddenly seemed agitated and aggressive for no reason, that come outta nowhere.

Duh, this is how much bar I expect for a lot of people in SB. R S, Nursery Rhyme, Q99, Silver something, Kay Os, Siriel, Baddass Niddhoog, and some others I don't remember on top of my mind right now.

Again, this isn't talking about F/SN Artoria or any of the other Servants there, this is general Artoria, someone they long since stated would destroy JJK...
You are giving them kudos for nothing while allowing them to lie about the speed feats again...

All I am saying is I bet he gonna misuse them. You suddenly seemed agitated and aggressive for no reason, that come outta nowhere.

...How am I agitated? I'm suddenly "agitated" for telling you how Nursery reacts and how others acted in the Jeanne D'Arc vs. Endeavor thread about Angra Mainyu... which I covered earlier today? That I have been in SB for years and seen them do this same wishy-washy attitude? The fact that they only stated in their least downplayed interpretation that Artoria would defeat Sukuna is suddenly worth giving them a cookie?

It's funny how I suddenly get compared to the "grumpier" people in this forum when I dare to simply point out the obvious with no fanfare and don't want to give the benefit of the doubt to those that don't deserve it when they have made and will continue to make terrible takes.

Salfarc

Paramount
Again, this isn't talking about F/SN Artoria or any of the other Servants there, this is general Artoria, someone they long since stated would destroy JJK...
You are giving them kudos for nothing while allowing them to lie about the speed feats again...
Considering how they usually are, yeah. This is improvement. SB is that bad.

I remember when someone argues Artoria is not hypersonic in the very same thread that mention in F/Z she outrun Jet and iirc it wasn't even about F/Z Artoria specifically.

The very fact that R S said a Servant can win against a wanked and hyped character is a lot of improvement, the low bar is there because of his action up until now. And notice I only say "Hey R S said something good for Fate for once" or something like that, because that is it, he for once said a Fate char can win vs a hyped other work's char.

If anything it illustrate how much downplaying happening there.
...How am I agitated? I'm suddenly "agitated" for telling you how Nursery reacts and how others acted in the Jeanne D'Arc vs. Endeavor thread about Angra Mainyu... which I covered earlier today? That I have been in SB for years and seen them do this same wishy-washy attitude? The fact that they only stated in their least downplayed interpretation that Artoria would defeat Sukuna is suddenly worth giving them a cookie?

It's funny how I suddenly get compared to the "grumpier" people in this forum when I dare to simply point out the obvious with no fanfare and don't want to give the benefit of the doubt to those that don't deserve it when they have made and will continue to make terrible takes.
Idk, this sounds like you are being passive aggressive here;

Like I just pointing out how it can be misuse, and now you are acting as if I am making some kind of argument and against you somehow. Like imagine if I quote your first comment and be like "I don't get the point of your comment about Nursery, do you actually believe he have any desire of actually knowing how Nasuverse story works? That you have to get surprised about this?"

But if you are not agitated, lets just drop it.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Rare time the SB Bleach Fandom isn't somehow dumber than the FV Bleach Fandom...
The latter would actually believe Shikai Renji with RG Training would LOSE to Starrk.
TBF it is really only the ONE extremely dumb person who believes that atm, by blatantly ignoring the fact Mask literally outdid Stark's best feat with far less effort. Like how the hell you can see Stark FAIL to kill the Vaizard Captains with two blasts of his wolves, while Mask completely one-shots them and still pretend Mask is weaker, is fucking beyond me.

But then that's the kind of break from reality that's required to keep up the delusion that there is NO power creep in Bleach at all. :mjpls

Back