Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Someone Reaction GIF

shiny

Paramount
I mean, it's not really that clear cut. It's not like Sukuna is defenseless vs a beam of energy considering his runs with Hollow Purple and Aoko never really did a big beam of that level. Syncing out of the present is also something she also has to activate it since in her fight with Touko she was using it in bursts of seconds to dodge the runes, which is a problem when slashes are invisible or if she is even able to just stay on that state since she was using it that way during her fight.
:risigif

That's literally what Flat Snark IS... and Aoko destroyed it with a big ass beam of energy :heston

You can tell they either never watched the scene or even the trailer of the movie... or think 200% Hollow Purple destroyed the entire city when he fought Sukuna.

EDIT: They are including Blue... jesus fucking christ, this dude hasn't read shit about Witch on The Holy Night to believe Sukuna has a prayer or that Aoko's shit takes seconds when it's virtually immediate when she starts just blasting folks.

How can anyone block an unblockable spell that gives the middle finger to magic-resistant equipment?

How can you dispel a spell that commands absolute servitude even after death?

How can you in any way defend yourself from mind magic?

How... blah blah blah blah blah. Lord, like talking with a child.

I find it funny that the dude points out a very good fact about how the spell feels way too ridiculous without any other context that it can just cut you off from the energy needed to cast it:

How can anyone break out of a spell that cuts you off from mana?

And his response is basically... crying like a child like he's accusing the person of being...
Again, my problem with this isn't if the spell is 100% like that in Frieren, my problem is that they treat it like no other series would have an answer for a spell like that and it's somehow 100% guaranteed if it will hit and the opponent will just stand there like a lemming and get caught(Or that characters will just use that spell even if they don't do so within character).

Otherwise:

6 Pages of giving Ubel every advantage under the sun except for the most obvious... and Sukuna should still be able to murder her no problem because again, Ubel's ability does not work in the fashion that certain SB members think it does.

So then the question becomes, why doesnt anybody in this series not try to take this visualization to the same extent as Ubel? Is this the first time Mage A visualization overpowered Mage B's visualization? That cant be right. The mere fact that barriers and beams can be stronger than the other, just like we would expect these types of magic abilities in most fiction to operate, would lead credence to the idea that its clearly not JUST visualization at play here. Normal power levels in magic terms should be involved somehow here.

But thats not what the story is telling us. Its telling us that visualization is the most important aspect. If you cant visualize yourself being a 1st class mage, then you wont. If you cant visualize yourself beating somebody, then you wont. It would be fine if the story was stating that visualization is a prerequisite, but other stuff are needed on top of it, but thats not really what the story is saying, especially in Ubels case. Ubel visualized cutting through Burgs cloth, therefore she did. Ubel visualized cutting through Sense clone hair, therefore she did. And we are supposed to just roll with this and accept it without asking the obvious questions of "What about everyone elses visualization? Wheres the limit? Is there a limit?"

The funny part is that I can guarantee that if anyone really did read the story and not the typical "deep dive"(aka skim for what you need and want in that given situation), we would get the answer that would make alot of SB's wanking of Frieren look absolutely ridiculous in hindsight.

Thoughts on this thread? https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?167847-Omni-Man-vs-a-bunch-of-Manga-Protags

idiot Nik Hasta said:
Conversely, many of the manga characters on show here have wildly better libraries of speed feats to draw upon. As a guy who's gone on record as pushing "Viltrumites have some level of decent combat speed actually," I still don't think you could make case for Nolan being as fast in combat as any of the following characters if you were to chop it up feat for feat:

1. Son Goku (King Piccolo Saga) (I'd need to see exactly how fast this but if it's a post Tao Pai Pai (as dumb and curve wrecking as I think that feat is) Goku should be quicker.)
2. Naruto Uzumaki (No Boruto)
3. Monkey D. Luffy
4. Ichigo Kurosaki (Final Getsuga Tensho version)
5. Yusuke Urameshi
7. Izuku Midoriya
8. Yoh Asakura
9. Gash Bell (Original Series)
10. Ranma Saotome
11. Tanjiro Kamado
12. Meliodas (Original Series)
13. Natsu Dragneel (Not sure on this one, I don't think Fairy Tail has great speed feats but I'm honestly not familiar enough to comment.)
14. Negi Springfield (Original Series)
16. Koro-Sensei
17. Alita
18. Toriko (Pre-timeskip)
20. Gon Freecss (Adult Form)
22. Vash the Stampede
24. Shinra Kusakabe (No Shinrabanshoman) (Depends if you count lightspeed or not)
25. Kenshiro

This retard Nik Hasta claiming that all these guys are faster than Omniman.

Even though I think a few characters in the list at their peak can win against Omniman or may have higher AP scaling or better hax, does anyone else besides me smell some serious anime/manga wanking here against Omniman? @Top59 @Atem

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Thoughts on this thread? https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?167847-Omni-Man-vs-a-bunch-of-Manga-Protags

This retard Nik Hasta claiming that all these guys are faster than Omniman.

Even though I think a few characters in the list at their peak can win against Omniman or may have higher AP scaling or better hax, does anyone else besides me smell some serious anime/manga wanking here against Omniman? @Top59 @Atem
Anyone who is saying that Deku is faster than Omni-man needs there opinion privileges taken :heston

and this:

Nik Hasta said:
Wait, so they're all here at once?

Mash just beats up Omni-Man pretty easily and makes cream puffs for everyone?

Alita hits him with a vibration technique targeting his flight balance system and knocks him out? (Though technically the show hasn't introduced that weakness yet, so it's technically not canon at time of writing)

Luffy just beats him up with his ridiculous Gear 5 toon powers?

Someone strong holds him down for a second and Inuyasha BFRs him with the Meido Zangetsuha?

Toriko just beats him up normal style because he's strong enough to do that.

Nolan in the show is tough but there are more than a few people in this list that are more than capable of ending him by themselves much less as a group.

NiKKK Hasta legitly arguing these anime/manga characters can actually beat Nolan. :lmao

@Cryso Agori

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Omni-Man isn’t slow but you can argue his reflexes aren’t at the same level as his physical speed

Wouldn’t matter against pretty much anyone in that gauntlet though

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So what else do you see in this guy's post that is not only just objectively wrong but stupidly bollocks?
I mean everyone there shouldn't be able to keep up with Omni-Man, Tao iirc is only MHS-rel and so is Goku at that point. Omni-Man is massively ftl.

Omni-Man isn’t slow but you can argue his reflexes aren’t at the same level as his physical speed

Wouldn’t matter against pretty much anyone in that gauntlet though
They are, even little things like dodging space debris or finding a planet would be impossible if you couldn't react at the speed you were moving, mind Mark tackling Allen into the moon shows that Viltrumites can react at rel-ftl speeds and there's also a guidebook that says Viltrumite senses scale to the speed there moving.

and this:

NiKKK Hasta legitly arguing these anime/manga characters can actually beat Nolan. :lmao

@Cryso Agori
Omni-Man literally oneshots the entire list with a single attack, Mash isn't even on the list but if he is, Omni-Man beats him up mid-diff.

Vash iirc has a moon level attack but afaik he needs to charge up to use it and it wouldn't kill Omni-Man.

Back