Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Salfarc

Paramount

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...n-beat.1159063/?post=100847008#post-100847008
I'm aware that's a cheap answer but I cannot think of any other kaiju that come even remotely close to this point. The Ultra series kaiju cap out, if you're generous, to blowing up stars maybe, and Cell Saga Goku (especially throwing in the first Broly movie) much less the ones afterwards, is beyond that point.

And even if there's some anime/novel kaiju I'm unaware of that can beat Buu Saga Goku, I really doubt, unless we're going to take the definition of Kaiju and stretch it to hell, that anything's going to be capable of fighting Super Goku.
Maybe if you're generous Ultra kaiju can blow up stars
Wot?!

Woola-wrecks-galaxy-1.gif

Woola-devastates-galaxy-2.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Is Sephiroth really getting enough gains to take on Phoenix Ikki?

:hestonpls

I will never understand how SB will see an onscreen blatantly cosmic scale feat and call it 'speculation.'

Welcome to my world where I see them outright state that Servants can die to a simple Dismantle/Cleave from Sukuna, Rin and Shirou can't defeat Fern and Frieren and Yuta can somehow blitz and defeat Lady Nagant while anything she fires at him will leave a perfect little hole through him because "That's how real life physics work".

Yeah, because he is stronger. And he's in a ongoing series, so he's only going to keep getting stronger.

1. No he's not, only in SB's most retarded dreams is Natsu > Siegfried and Sigurd. The Majority take otherwise(and the correct one) has them basically beat FT's ass like a red-headed stepchild

2. Last time I looked at FV, no one in FT gotten stronger since the Aldoron feat and that has asterisks next to it.

Salfarc

Paramount

1. No he's not, only in SB's most retarded dreams is Natsu > Siegfried and Sigurd. The Majority take otherwise(and the correct one) has them basically beat FT's ass like a red-headed stepchild

2. Last time I looked at FV, no one in FT gotten stronger since the Aldoron feat and that has asterisks next to it.
That reminds me, I actually made a thread about it before, Dragon Gods vs Fate's Dragon Slayers and everyone in SB are saying the Dragon Gods win.

Last edited:
That reminds me, I actually made a thread about it before, Dragon Gods vs Fate's Dragon Slayers and everyone in SB are saying the Dragon Gods win.

Because they are the same morons who will fully believe anything brought to them about Fairy Tail, even if it makes no sense and contradicts itself.

I'm supposed to believe that Siegfried and Sigurd, two people who killed a Dragon far stronger than all 5 Dragon Gods at once... without their Dragon amps they get later in life and as Servants... against beings weaker than Fafnir?
A reminder that a good hit by Brynhildr in Prototype Fragments shook the entire Rasseum Tentryis Complex... which is the size of a CITY at bare minimum and tough as shit and she needed a ludicrous amp to deal with Sigurd at half power and Sieg was able to fight Karna to a standstill despite not being anywhere as powerful as the true Siegfried.

My fat nuts those Dragon Gods can beat them easily.

Shaking a city is pretty shyte ngl.

Again, this is you believing the complex is made of normal steel when Servants can crumple it to shit with no effort at all(Shockwaves can easily tear them to pieces) yet Brynhildr, a Servant that's still seen as a Goddess despite losing her Divinity, shook the entire structure but did no real damage otherwise.

And as Rey stated, the fact it destroyed a Man-Made Island by crashing into it also puts into the fact that it being the size of a City is just the low end route which I can believe because the actual sizes of Model Camelot and Ozymandias' Reality Marble can come off far more gigantic than that(Same deal with The Hanging Gardens).

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
First Invasion Kenpachi...beating ANY form of RG Byakuya. :heston

At least the majority here have common sense, but the usual suspects are making fools of themselves as usual.

Back