Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

I mean that's a real dumb question to ask...
Like a steel structure shaking like that is only the case when it comes to Skyscrapers and that's meant to actually deal with things like Earthquakes and High Winds in the right fashion to avoid toppling... but that's only the case with Skyscrapers, not an enormous as fuck Pyramid made of a certain type of steel capable of handling Solar Flare-level temperatures without melting...

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
How strong is pre daemon angron
Between Moon to Large Planet level and FTL reactions.

Angron was considered the best fighter among the Primarchs second only to Sanguinius.

His problem is that his anger blinded him, so any Primarch who fought Angron using intellect might have a chance.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Welcome to my world where I see them outright state that Servants can die to a simple Dismantle/Cleave from Sukuna, Rin and Shirou can't defeat Fern and Frieren and Yuta can somehow blitz and defeat Lady Nagant while anything she fires at him will leave a perfect little hole through him because "That's how real life physics work".
Oh I've been here a while

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
And even then Accel might lose if he doesnt go full blast off rip because of the whole "Age you hundreds of millions of years a second"

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Only 2 fucking people matter here
everyone else is gonna get either aged into oblivion by Deer King, Mind Wiped by Emperor Crow, or their soul sucked out by Guiness Search
"Though all of them are FTL so maybe they can pull of a Kihara counter? Well the question then is how precise they can be and how would they guess such method work"

Literally not how this works holy shit :tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
"Though all of them are FTL so maybe they can pull of a Kihara counter? Well the question then is how precise they can be and how would they guess such method work"

Literally not how this works holy shit :tupac
The ONLY one I can see even attempting the Kihara thing is Bambina because hes a close combat person, but that would require him to get there before Deer King uses his big ass fucking Back Channel and then FIGURE out how the fuck to do it.

Clonoth go brrr…

But true, Accelerator alone carries the team
Kakine and Accel are the only people who can actually do something. If everyone else doesnt immediately get behind Accel they are getting 1 snort through the planet from Heracles

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Kakine MVP this time honestly. Accel loses to deer king cause vector control doesn't reflect time and he isn't ageless.

On the other hand if we're using post awakening Kakine, he's literally subatomic particles, that's as ageless as you can get.

Still gets mind whammied or soul sucked tho cause espers have no defense against the supernatural and mind whammy was how Kakine lost to Beetle 05.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Kakine MVP this time honestly. Accel loses to deer king cause vector control doesn't reflect time and he isn't ageless.

On the other hand if we're using post awakening Kakine, he's literally subatomic particles, that's as ageless as you can get.

Still gets mind whammied or soul sucked tho cause espers have no defense against the supernatural and mind whammy was how Kakine lost to Beetle 05.
Accelerator (and Kakine by extension) shitblitzes though?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kakine and Accel are the only people who can actually do something. If everyone else doesnt immediately get behind Accel they are getting 1 snort through the planet from Heracles
Kakine no. Atomic scale or even less scale destruction is part of the norm in late Toriko and he can’t really do much unless we wank his “creating Personality Realities.” There is an argument for it given the one Esper girl he created so far with Dark Matter but he’s lacking in feats.

And Kamachi seems to have just forgotten him

Back