Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
How's accelerator gonna know to dodge? Iirc Deer Kings attack is a super pressurized air blast + back channel Accel is liable to just assume he can tank it and get aged to oblivion.
He doesn't need to?

He opens nearly every fight by blitzing and he doesn't tank shit like he did pre-headshot.

And Accelerator has his own info gathering ability with his vector control.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Back channel gets reflected the same way other spatial attacks get reflected by Accel. He won’t be sent to it for the same reason Teleporters can’t send him to the 11th dimension and back to teleport him

"When he reflected teleportation powers, a strange phenomenon occurred in the 3 dimensional world, but this had felt entirely different."

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Anyway, Accelerator's not an idiot and he doesn't tank shit anymore, and he's much faster than the Toriko side

And his analysis via his ability lets him know if he can or cannot deflect/block an attack
Kakine didn't tell him the ins and outs of every piece of Dark Matter he threw at him, after all

It's a sweep

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Back channel gets reflected the same way other spatial attacks get reflected by Accel. He won’t be sent to it for the same reason Teleporters can’t send him to the 11th dimension and back to teleport him

"When he reflected teleportation powers, a strange phenomenon occurred in the 3 dimensional world, but this had felt entirely different."
Except that form of teleportation is moving through a higher dimension:rock

Didn't accelerator fail to reflect teleportation that didn't work through the same method?

Also why are we assuming that back channel is somehow moving accelerator through a higher dimension?

Accel never had shown resistance to time based attacks, time stop is still an applicable argument to bypass Vector Field nor has he ever rendered himself ageless/unaffected by time.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Again, Back Channel's are irrelevant if they don't get to be used in the first place.

Statues don't fight back, as they say.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Also the energy infused within him with his wings should give him blanket hax resistance but that's a whole other discussion... :tupac

@Mr.OMG knows what I'm talking about

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Except that form of teleportation is moving through a higher dimension:rock

Didn't accelerator fail to reflect teleportation that didn't work through the same method?

Also why are we assuming that back channel is somehow moving accelerator through a higher dimension?

Accel never had shown resistance to time based attacks, time stop is still an applicable argument to bypass Vector Field nor has he ever rendered himself ageless/unaffected by time.
Because it’s spatial BFR?

He failed to stop a Coffin using a Level 5 version of Teleport + Magic for unexplained reasons but likely Magic being the reason at the time.

Reason being when he’s containing that magic explosion at the end of the same arc, he complains of the strange vectors at work feeling like the same “weird crap” he felt from fighting the Coffins

It’s time based in the sense that within the Back Channel, time flows differently than in normal space

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

beemoviewutnobackground.png

Anyway, Accelerator's not an idiot and he doesn't tank shit anymore, and he's much faster than the Toriko side

And his analysis via his ability lets him know if he can or cannot deflect/block an attack
Kakine didn't tell him the ins and outs of every piece of Dark Matter he threw at him, after all

It's a sweep

He doesn't need to tank an attack if the way the Deer King's attack functions means there's no easy way to dodge...

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Also the energy infused within him with his wings should give him blanket hax resistance but that's a whole other discussion... :tupac

@Mr.OMG knows what I'm talking about
Most likely Accel of nt22 already have something like "Anti-magic". After crossing the abyss, vector control has already started to control something more than physical. Maybe Accel's influence is even deeper than the Magic God, which is the reason why he was able to ignore Neftide's immortality. In short, Accel should have a powernull. And I'll say nothing about wings with a high level of purity, which should also "break" supernatural powers with "brute" force.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Toriko is FTL. Accelerators reflection fails at FTL, best he has shown is lightspeed reflection. He gets blitzed and dies.

Toaru team gets stomped. Everyone besides Accel is fodder. Kakine in DM form is just a punching bug, and the question just becomes how long will it take for toriko to destroy all the DM considering they are all above planetary it won't be long is my guess.
Like clockwork...

I see LordAizenSama is over a decade behind with this way of thinking (which is quite literal headcanon btw) :tupac

Back