Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
And of course there's T.K. downplaying the speed of Flaming;Sword when the chant of the spell specifically says the attack is released from infinite acceleration (there are no useless parts of a spells chant), it's compared to Othinus throwing Gungnir (which when thrown destroys all the universe-sized phases she creates at once), and the fact that it traverses the entire fucking cosmology in practically 0 time.

If it's not literally infinitely fast it's still fast to the point where the numbers basically sound like gibberish.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Coronzon’s Magick Flaming Sword scales to Othinus’ crossbows. Not even, the novel outright compares the sword to them

“Magick: Flaming_Sword. Manifest thyself through descent of the Sephirah and bathe him in thy power.”

It happened suddenly.

“No!”

Kamijou Touma must not have had much of a choice.

But the small god managed to direct a shout of despair toward the swiftly moving boy.

“Wait, human!! The world’s reference point is not enough to suppress this attack!!”

Yes.

Magic God Othinus had once obliterated Kamijou Touma’s body with the brute force of her crossbow.

A moment later, everyone witnessed that instant.

With a dull sound, that right hand and Kamijou Touma himself were utterly destroyed.

Toriko is fast, easily FTL, but not spanning the length of the entire universe in a second at most-fast like those crossbow shots were

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...n-beat.1159063/?post=100847008#post-100847008

Wot?!

Woola-wrecks-galaxy-1.gif

Woola-devastates-galaxy-2.gif

That only one of Kaiju. There another bullshit feat such like Absolutian destroy 2 universe , Belial and Judar destroy Universe , Ultraman made himself and monster into constellation and Jack destroy Vacuumon , a monster can absorb constellation and absorb countless Planet

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
:beceltoaru vs fate The cold war begins 2nd edit paxton is dumb
?

I don't see what you mean

Alice is at least comparable to Othinus (and debatably far superior, given Othinus' own statements and the narration)

It's just a stomp thread lol

Last edited:

It's never not funny seeing people basically act like they know better than the writers and authors of a show giving a character certain abilities and powers because it would "break the setting" as if they know what the creators, writers and actors believe and know how strong a character is :skully

Eden defeated Zero Two despite the absurd advantages Zero Two has because Eden is just that strong, Aruto was able to have a decent advantage with Metal Cluster Hopper due to taking advantage of S being just a swarm of nanomachines. Aruto in his Metal Cluster Form was able to stop the Thousand Breaker Hellrise to the point it ONLY destroyed the Stadium and the nearby area rather than the entire damned world and then used THAT Progrise Key which is literally stated to have the power to destroy the World and was able to not only not instantly die using it, but still fight effectively with it.

The series tell you this, the materials tell you this, the director and writers tell you this... I'm pretty fucking sure they know Zero Two better than folks who pretend they know the series but try and "use science and physics" to deny shit(and do it incorrectly at that).

:becelx vs a,The battle between the two biggest fanboys of this forum

I saw that thread plenty of times and I didn't say anything about it nor cared, if anything, you are showing it far more attention than I ever did and combined with most of your bitching about To Aru, I think you are the bigger Fate fanboy than I am by leaps and bounds.

I don't give a shit what Astaro says or does, he made a fool of himself in the last 2 topics and that's all that needs to be said. I don't want to nor care to talk about To Aru at this point.
EDIT: In fact, it's hilariously funny that you are trying to start shit with Paxton yourselves... only to then start shit with each other... how ironic.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I saw that thread plenty of times and I didn't say anything about it nor cared, if anything, you are showing it far more attention than I ever did and combined with most of your bitching about To Aru, I think you are the bigger Fate fanboy than I am by leaps and bounds.

I don't give a shit what Astaro says or does, he made a fool of himself in the last 2 topics and that's all that needs to be said. I don't want to nor care to talk about To Aru at this point.
EDIT: In fact, it's hilariously funny that you are trying to start shit with Paxton yourselves... only to then start shit with each other... how ironic.
Don’t mention my name, chump. Especially if you “don’t care” about what I say or do like you claim.

Unless you need another reminder of who the real the clown is

Back