Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

shiny

Paramount
Seriously, the Mahoraga wank is something else considering it's regeneration only ever happens if you constantly spam it with something it can adapt to.
They act like it's the corner stone of why Mahoraga is unstoppable when he explicitly isn't :jordangif

There's a reason why Sukuna started bringing in Mahoraga's wheel first and foremost before he brought in Mahoraga itself because you can clearly kill it before it starts adapting/regenerating from your attacks and you can blindside it with a different attack entirely before it can fully adapt to your first.

EDIT: Though unless I'm missing something, The Immortal doesn't have a way to kill Mahoraga though... but it could if we give the damage that Nolan taken from him and the Wonder Woman-expy to be what knocked him unconscious at the end to be most of his so...
Well, according to the comics, he were able to tank a meteor that completely destroyed all the people within a 5 mile radius.

Well, according to the comics, he were able to tank a meteor that completely destroyed all the people within a 5 mile radius.

Well then, never the fuck mind, he pretty much decimates Mahoraga before he does anything.
Also, I did point out if we are going with him ultimately helping knock Omni-Man unconscious with help of the Wonder Woman expy, he would also be able to kill Mahoraga easily as well due to the sheer amount of trauma Nolan has taken without that happened but The Immortal and the woman beating his ass ultimately made him fall unconscious after killing them speaks volumes.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
War Woman and indirectly Immortal got buffed in the show as they accomplished basically nothing in the first Guardians vs Nolan fight

the Second fight with Mark the Guardians did manage to bring him down with Mark running interference though

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
War Woman and indirectly Immortal got buffed in the show as they accomplished basically nothing in the first Guardians vs Nolan fight

the Second fight with Mark the Guardians did manage to bring him down with Mark running interference though
That was mainly due to Green Ghost phasing through him which fucked him up iirc. They didn't defeat him by damaging him.

In the show though the Guardians did manage to do enough damage knock Nolan out after the fight.

5 Pages. With the most ridiculous levels of defense I have seen over a truly mid level of immortality(As we know that hitting Salem with a strong enough attack can stop her for regenerating for potentially half a day) that can easily be fulfilled by just mind controlling Salem and forcing her to realize "the value of life" amongst other shit.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’d like to see RWBY get picked up by a better studio

Maybe this time I might actually watch more than a 10 second clip of the show

The irony is that SB believes that Aoko without Blue can get mopped by people she never would have any issues with because they refuse to understand how dumb Magecraft spells are.
Aoko going full tilt with her Magecraft had her arms heat up to 3000 degree Celsius and outside of her arm muscles being damaged, she was perfectly fine :jordangif

Giving her FGO stats AND Mahoyo's while making her be a Servant? That's basically just going all in with the paddling.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

5 Pages. With the most ridiculous levels of defense I have seen over a truly mid level of immortality(As we know that hitting Salem with a strong enough attack can stop her for regenerating for potentially half a day) that can easily be fulfilled by just mind controlling Salem and forcing her to realize "the value of life" amongst other shit.
6956888-1429300388-15596.jpg

No one can bypass her time based dodging ability, Except for maybe Mahoraga. Mahoraga shouldn't be intelligent enough to deal with Aoko, so the only one who has a chance is Ten Shadows Sukuna.

No one in Jujutsu Kaisen a chance against Blue Aoko...
If she can literally rip away the seconds from someone's death and toss them into the future which made them become alive again, what chance does Mahoraga have Adapting against that? Aoko would just rip away the time he adapted even if we somehow believe he can adapt past it(Bullshit).

That battle kind of comes down to if Aoko can maintain her defense and, at the same time, launch a Fifth Magic based offensive attack instead of just a Magic defense and a beam attack.

A crafty strategy only Super Aoko can do, where she shuts out outside interference by overlapping time migration effects from 0.1 seconds in the past and 0.1 seconds in the future. Grants herself invincibility (which her Passive Skill turns into anti-purge defense. Really dirty trick.) and loads 6 magical bullets.

She can explicitly maintain her defense no problem. Secondly, believing she needs anything special for Ten Shadows Sukuna is even more hilarious considering she destroyed Flat Snark's Final Attack and Flat Snark itself in her strongest technique pre-Blue meanwhile Aoko has limitless Magical Energy at her disposal.

Sukuna would literally be dead to just pre-Blue Aoko.

If she can do the former, she wins against Sukuna the moment she uses a time based attack. If it's the latter, she eventually loses probably.

No she doesn't, Jesus Christ, stop wanking Sukuna:jordangif

Again, we have literally seen this fraud act stupid this whole fucking battle and getting bailed out by DE... I mean, Asspull Ex Mach-, I mean Binding Vows even against Gojo(Which makes Gege trying to put him down look more retarded in hindsight) while constantly holding back till it was way too late to mount any kind of credible comeback.

Are we supposed to believe he's some super genius that can find his way around Blue? If you fully believe Satoru Gojo stands no chance against Aoko, why the fuck would Sukuna?:maury

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
why doesnt anybody ever use the versions of Optimus with cosmic feats, there’s a few of them man….

how IDW got this wank I’ll never get. Every “universal” feat in it people try to scale had the most obviously specific context behind it if you actually read the stuff and didn’t just zone out at the first sign of the word “universe”

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
People mentioning IDW are usually talking about specific runs

Technically Marvel Dreamwave and Skybound also have TF comics

That was mainly due to Green Ghost phasing through him which fucked him up iirc. They didn't defeat him by damaging him.

In the show though the Guardians did manage to do enough damage knock Nolan out after the fight.

oh, I thought Immortal and War Woman got a hit in in the second fight, guess Mark hard carried (again)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
IIhiko is complete overkill lol, pretty sure a low end Medaka character can end Salem's shit easily.
If they don't have soul destruction, they can't perma-kill her, as she'll just come back.

That said, whoever said you need to kill her, in order to put her down? Not like she's actually capable of doing anything to most opponents peeps stupidly(or spitefully, for the lols, like @Masterblack06 just did) put her up against, anyway.:mjpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
She literally got incapacitated by an explosion :mjlol never mind soul destruction tossing her into a constantly matter destroying substance should deal with her
The explosion obliterated her body, and she came back as a dark blob spirit to reform her body after the fact. Which took anywhere from a minute to an hour, probs, based off of Miles and Kerry's terrible time-management shit. I'm just going into it about outright perma-killing her. As I said above, you don't even have to go that far to put her down. Plenty of shit would work, as she has literally no resistance to anything. Practically a sitting duck for any kind of hax, or as we saw, a big enough explosion to incapacitate(which ain't even that big.) :heston

Back