• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Aleister on the other hand is incredibly good with prep time (something that many ToAru debaters conveniently left out when they debate him against higher-tier reality manipulators). He isn't equivalent to full-powered Othinus throwing out universe busting attacks 24/7 on a whim like many on this site were led to believe. I do think that with the proper prep he will 100% be able to defend AC against Bleach Reapers just fine, with him on the back foot I don't see that happening.

Like yeah he's a lot better with prep the literal only prep involved with his fight against true Gremlin was actually GETTING to where they were

Considering his general portrayal and his performance against true Gremlin, when he said he "let" Othinus be dealt with by Touma/the strength of the world, he genuinely meant that shit.

Last edited:

User actually believes that Reid is Reinhard

Man, that thread went off to a horrible start, didn't it? Either way, I see nothing at all showing me that Reid can deal with Aoko... and what is with the sudden amount of threads on Aoko?
I get she "became a Servant" in FGO(Which, of course it's SB, they basically lie their asses off on how weak she is or how weak everyone else is) but it's still dumb to have so many threads when Mahoyo's English release came out months ago...

Since it's speed equalized, it all comes down to whether Aoko can transform into Super Aoko before getting killed by a random Cleave. If she can, then everyone in JJK dies. If she can't, then she dies.

Why do people think this shit takes too long and then believe that Dismantle/Cleave is some instantaneous shit when the fact that Sukuna can outrun his own Dismantles means that they are not that fast? Again, Mach 3 is seen as a huge deal and despite how many try and desperately pretend it's not, JJK falls into some seriously massive Bleach issues in terms of how terrible it is to gauge any speed feats in the franchise.

It takes Aoko maybe like 1-2 seconds to do her Ultimate Technique and her becoming "Super Aoko" is not much different either(The shifting of the time and seasons seems to only be from her perspective as Touko only seen the final field itself). This also ignores the fact that yeah, Sukuna would still allow her to go "Super Aoko" anyway because despite what SB loves to say, the dude wants to see everything his opponent can do while trying to defeat them... though again, she really wouldn't need it anyway.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Aleister in GT seemed to have forgotten any of his powerful spells for some reason and CRC does nothing to put him on the level Aleister demonstrated before. CRC and the Transcendents (except Alice) do nothing to validate their statements hell they consistently contradict them

Do explain what quotes in particular are contradicted, especially regarding JVA, who is specifically not on the level of the average Transcendent.

If it's just arguing "muh lack of aoe" I'm going to laugh at you.

Nothing he has done puts him on the level of Othinus in the Hidden world the True Magic gods toyed with him until he used their arrogance against them and destroyed their hidden phase forcing them to infinitely nerf themselves so they don't passively destroy the verse then later it's revealed without the AAA or Aiwass he stands no chance against them even they are double nerfed and in this state their 100% weaker than full power Othinus.

Alice is the exception since she does nothing to contradict her statements and even does stuff that supports her statements unlike the CRC and the Transcendents.

The ranking goes something like

Full Power True Magic Gods
Full Power Othinus>=Alice
Coronzon>=Aiwass
NT Aleister

The rest are hard to rank

Destroying the Hidden World which is explicitly called out as something Othinus could neither locate NOR destroy (in NT9, I believe) means he's below her?

Yeah no.

I'm amazed at how people can put Alice below true Gremlin like even current Aleister would be able to do ANYTHING against her.

He had prep against the magic gods so what's your point he's not on their level but through prep/planning can come up shit that can defeat them.

The only prep he had was actually finding a way to get to the Hidden World in the first place.

He fought them all with his standard techniques.

Fuck out of here with this agenda pushing nonsense.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Transendent are quite powerful... But the highest I have seen would be that Executioner carve a large building in one blow or the newest Transendent who is like a discount Ishtar would have collapse a very large bridge... Of course, there is the fact that she could take it up a bit if she absorbs more shadows and discount Ishtar could have done more...

But as in to instantly burst a mountain kind of firepower? Eh, that's a quite a stretch.

Hell, even a weakened MG could put out more firepower than they could.

(Of course, in the latest chapter Trimetigus cut apart a door on the same level as Aliester building... But as I said, it's kind of their schitick. I heavily doubt of someone like Bolonga Witch can do the same)

Literally arguing below Saint level Transcendent magic because of "muh lack of aoe".

There's no way :tupac

Mr.OMG

Paramount

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

Salfarc

Paramount
Why do people think this shit takes too long and then believe that Dismantle/Cleave is some instantaneous shit when the fact that Sukuna can outrun his own Dismantles means that they are not that fast? Again, Mach 3 is seen as a huge deal and despite how many try and desperately pretend it's not, JJK falls into some seriously massive Bleach issues in terms of how terrible it is to gauge any speed feats in the franchise.

It takes Aoko maybe like 1-2 seconds to do her Ultimate Technique and her becoming "Super Aoko" is not much different either(The shifting of the time and seasons seems to only be from her perspective as Touko only seen the final field itself). This also ignores the fact that yeah, Sukuna would still allow her to go "Super Aoko" anyway because despite what SB loves to say, the dude wants to see everything his opponent can do while trying to defeat them... though again, she really wouldn't need it anyway.
This Cleave gets used a lot as if its instaneous seems to be prevalent, I wonder if they mix it up with the sure-hit Cleave? At any rate wtf, Aoko just borrow power from ??? amount of timeline and how is Cleave gonna kill her? Actually yeah how much endurance she get from it? Surely a lot?

Salfarc

Paramount
Hm, when has Kerry demonstrated the ability to conceal his presence like that? He's slowed down his heartbeat against Kayneth's mystic code, because that was how he was detecting stuff. But far as I know he doesn't actually have a 'presence concealment' ability.

Do you mean that he doesn't have to use his circuits while stalking her? I wouldn't really think that should be enough to hide him on equivalence, given that Fern can generally detect living beings and not just mages.

Kiritsugu have modern technology called infrared.

This Cleave gets used a lot as if its instaneous seems to be prevalent, I wonder if they mix it up with the sure-hit Cleave? At any rate wtf, Aoko just borrow power from ??? amount of timeline and how is Cleave gonna kill her? Actually yeah how much endurance she get from it? Surely a lot?

Cleave isn't instantaneous, Cleave is literally a pointblank Dismantle that only works when Sukuna is able to amplify the level of Dismantle based on the opponents CE levels(Basically, it's intended to always be able to damage an opponent severely regardless of their defenses)...
The problem with that is that if the opponent is stronger than Sukuna, Cleave is effectively meaningless since he's only ramping it up based on his OWN CE levels... and Super Aoko technically has infinite Magical Energy, meaning Cleave just means effortless free shot from Aoko to literally cleave Sukuna in half with a kick or an "afterburner enhanced" punch.

He doesn't even need that, despite what dumbasses think, Kiritsugu DOES know how to use Magecraft, even typical instant Hypnosis better than Waver's. He just tends not to use it because "it's easier to fuck with Mages using apparently weaker shit to open them up to an Origin Round or blow them up".

And again, they forget Kiritsugu has a month of prep time and knowledge of how his opponents work right? He wouldn't need to play the "slow game" against Fern at all, just use Time Alter in the right way to blindside her and shoot her unaware when she thinks she got his location.

Salfarc

Paramount
Cleave isn't instantaneous, Cleave is literally a pointblank Dismantle that only works when Sukuna is able to amplify the level of Dismantle based on the opponents CE levels(Basically, it's intended to always be able to damage an opponent severely regardless of their defenses)...
The problem with that is that if the opponent is stronger than Sukuna, Cleave is effectively meaningless since he's only ramping it up based on his OWN CE levels... and Super Aoko technically has infinite Magical Energy, meaning Cleave just means effortless free shot from Aoko to literally cleave Sukuna in half with a kick or an "afterburner enhanced" punch.
I know, which is why I said "I wonder if they mistake it for the sure-hit effect".

I know, which is why I said "I wonder if they mistake it for the sure-hit effect".

Yes, SB tends to mistake both as much as they don't understand how strong either is(not very considering Gojo was able to tank Malevolent Shrine and so did Yuji and he even survived a Dismantle in the Culling Games... and neither are all that strong, all things considered, in the world of fiction or in terms of Nasuverse Mages) in the same fashion they can't understand Infinity has a fuckton of holes in it.

JJK and Demon Slayer hilariously both share the same problems in SB debates:
No one has any clue how anything works and tend to extrapolate on the most ridiculous points and think they made a slam dunk of a post(Demon Slayer and the ludicrous hyper stacking thinking Tanjiro gets ludicrously stronger after every encounter like a Saiyan when he literally doesn't improve until after he defeats Rui with his sister's help, gets stronger and then stops until the next major fight and it's like that).

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Bleach brainrot is just as bad as JJK rn

Apparently Aizen beats Yama because Kyoka Suigetsu even though.

-Aizen not only admitted inferiority to Yama, but even created a suicidebomber to weaken him before Aizen actually stepped in.

Also somehow KS is gonna damage Yama, lol. KS means nothing, no matter how many illusions he spams, the moment Aizen goes to attack Yama will feel the reiatsu and just grab Aizen's sword and burn the shit outta him.

Back