Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

If they don't have soul destruction, they can't perma-kill her, as she'll just come back.

That said, whoever said you need to kill her, in order to put her down? Not like she's actually capable of doing anything to most opponents peeps stupidly(or spitefully, for the lols, like @Masterblack06 just did) put her up against, anyway.:mjpls

Actually, due to how the Brother God's Curse works, just mind controlling her into accepting that Life and Death's true meaning is more than enough to break it and thus kill her for real.

She literally got incapacitated by an explosion :mjlol never mind soul destruction tossing her into a constantly matter destroying substance should deal with her

It's funny people bring up her staying conscious jumping into the Grimm Pool but then she gets incapacitated by virtual Hollow Purple 200% and is out for hours lol.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
The explosion obliterated her body, and she came back as a dark blob spirit to reform her body after the fact. Which took anywhere from a minute to an hour, probs, based off of Miles and Kerry's terrible time-management shit. I'm just going into it about outright perma-killing her. As I said above, you don't even have to go that far to put her down. Plenty of shit would work, as she has literally no resistance to anything. Practically a sitting duck for any kind of hax, or as we saw, a big enough explosion to incapacitate(which ain't even that big.) :heston

They also completely wasted a question when all they had to do was ask how to stop Salem instead they ask how to kill as far as they are concerned an immortal :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
They also completely wasted a question when all they had to do was ask how to stop Salem instead they ask how to kill as far as they are concerned an immortal :mjlol
What? Plot and character-induced stupidity up the ass? In RWBY of all shows? Say it ain't so! :jordangif

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Isn’t IDW the comics for Transformers?
its one run or a set of runs
TF has had its comics done by several different publishers which were all their own separate universes/continuities

Marvel started with theirs in the 80s which ended in the 90s. Some other companies published some short stuff at mostly conventions, a company called Dreamwave then had the license from like 2002-2004~ but their ceo was insane and stole tons of money from his artist and the company collapsed.

IDW Comics got the license in 2005 and they had it till 2019~, the longest run. They published a lot of good comics during the run, but sales weren’t very high which resulted in Kirkman and Skybound getting the license now. The IDW comics themselves strengthwise are pretty middling by TF standards. There are a small handful of universal class characters, but I think due to the comics’ popularity amongst TF fans (because again, the highs of this run are REALLY fucking high) people started to overhype all the feats which resulted in this weird “Optimus and Megatron are universal/multiversal” etc.

IDW also published other continuities of TF, the amazing TF vs GI Joe comic by Tom Scioli and John Barber (it sounds stupid as hell but it’s genuinely one of the best comics I’ve ever read) is self-contained and not connected to any other TF story. They published a 20 issue conclusion to the original Marvel comics Transformers run which actually does have some crazy multiversal stuff in it. Also two short Beast Wars comics that are neat but more for people already into that kind of story. In 2019 they tried another main run but sales continued to dwindle so after like 50 issues they lost the license and Skybound has it now. The Skybound run is so far the weakest TF series in existence :skully but the comics are very good and the most accessible TF has ever been.

tl;dr when people say IDW Optimus they mean the guy who was in the 2005-2018 comic run. The highest you are going to get him without Matrix bullshit is somewhere around continent level. The wank is that bad and this is coming from mr. “yo that 2004 book about Primus being the Tree of Life is still canon”

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Actually, due to how the Brother God's Curse works, just mind controlling her into accepting that Life and Death's true meaning is more than enough to break it and thus kill her for real.

It's funny people bring up her staying conscious jumping into the Grimm Pool but then she gets incapacitated by virtual Hollow Purple 200% and is out for hours lol.
Shit, yeah, you're right. Been so long since I watched that shitty show that I forgot just how her immortality works. Mindfuck would definitely be the end of her too. Perma-suicide. :heston

Thirteen prime

Preeminent
why doesnt anybody ever use the versions of Optimus with cosmic feats, there’s a few of them man….

how IDW got this wank I’ll never get. Every “universal” feat in it people try to scale had the most obviously specific context behind it if you actually read the stuff and didn’t just zone out at the first sign of the word “universe”
It remains the mystery of the century why they exaggerate the IDW universe so much.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
It remains the mystery of the century why they exaggerate the IDW universe so much.

why doesnt anybody ever use the versions of Optimus with cosmic feats, there’s a few of them man….

how IDW got this wank I’ll never get. Every “universal” feat in it people try to scale had the most obviously specific context behind it if you actually read the stuff and didn’t just zone out at the first sign of the word “universe”
Because IDW is one of the more popular incarnation of TF to western fans while the more stronger variants aren't very well known nor have been used in vs fights in comparison

Doesn't help that IDW wank went crazy before getting fraud checked years latter

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I don’t even know that it got fraud checked since threads like this are still being made and even Death Battle dropped a “IDW Megatron is universal” line so tons of people are still going to run with it. VS Battle Wiki is somehow the only community that woke up on their own. Comicvine had IDW Optimus at universal until I started making friends with some of the TF fans there and showed them it was kinda goofy as hell

Do the Homunculus have magic resistance? If not, then Kido will carry the Shinigami to victory in both rounds. Even unranked members should be able to use low level Kido.

@Adamant soul when has any unseated Soul Reaper shown any ability in Kido worth a damn?
Because all I remember is that the mook Soul Reapers just attack you in swarms with simple ass sword strikes. The Homunculus has shown to use Magecraft and a wide assortment of tricks and abilities on top of physical prowress...

Huh?
That's Aoko calling Mash "Shield Girl" and saying she's pretty tough, what are you trying to imply otherwise?

Regardless, no, Mash does not make 90% of Servants look bad, she makes 99% of Servants look consistent, since she ranges from struggling with random mooks to 1v1 fucking Solomon before going back to having issues with mooks.

...Seriously, this is why Spacebattles is laughed at because you can tell Nursery thinks he said the absolute truth when all he did was make himself look retarded to anyone who played the game.

Yes, Mash does make 99% of Servants look consistent because yeah, she went to struggling to mooks to fighting Solomon 1vs1... only to THEN lose her connection to Galahad and her Shielder Form entirely due to Part 1 being done and Part 2 happening(Thus why she sat out the whole ass time in EoR) and could barely maintain it in the Part 2 Prologue and the start of the Lostbelt Saga which is why she needs the Ortinax Form, which is a downgrade to her Shielder Form...

Something Nursery Rhyme should know of but pretends otherwise.
EDIT: It is funny that in typical SB fashion, they are trying so hard to make Aoko seem weaker than she is, both as a living person and as a Servant without Blue despite the game stating otherwise wholesale because they cannot give the Nasuverse a single break...
Again, this is exactly why Spacebattles is laughed at when this is done to alot of series despite it being shown, told and explicitly stated in all details but somehow, it's completely different because "muh reasons".

Snipes Malfoy and get his ass handed to him by everyone else.

:rock

Round 1: Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter books and movies)
Round 2: Fern (Sousou no Frieren manga and anime)
Round 3: End of series Aang (Avatar the Last Airbender)
Round 4: Rhialto the Marvellous (Dying Earth books by Jack Vance)
Round 5: Elminster (Forgotten Realms) Killing Elminster once counts even though he would be resurrected.

Kiritsugu Emiya is given 1 month to prepare before being sent over to the world of a magic user. He appears at a random location within 10 kilometers of his target's base or home with knowledge of their name, appearance, and any of the target's abilities which are not kept secret. At the instant Kiritsugu transfers over, the target learns Kiritsugu's name, appearance, and the fact that he is trying to kill them, but they receive no knowledge of his abilities and no prep time.

Fate/Zero novel and anime feats for Kiritsugu. Everyone is in character, but Kiritsugu is as motivated as if he could save 1 billion people by killing his target.

:risigif

Yeah sure bud, I'm not sure about Number 4 but he kills everyone that isn't Elminister because again in character, Kiritsugu isn't an idiot who will just meet you head up unless you are already dead. Let's also ignore the stupid shit of pretending the Origin Round "only works on Magical Circuits" shit too because that was never true and he absolutely blows through everyone but potentially 4 and especially 5.

Tablos

Preeminent
Something Nursery Rhyme should know of but pretends otherwise.
At this point Nursery is just an Extraverse stan that is butthurt because his psp game was powercreeped , he literally downplays Nasuverse as a whole MINUS Extra.

For the vs , Aoko with Blue has bullshit time defenses and attacks and by Nasu own words her time skills are even above Goetia's (from a Material , right now i don´t rembember the exact one) so what is suposed to do Sukuna ? throw cuts ?.

Lol the first answer : ''can he counter Aoko time magic? ''
the moron called ''blood-stone'' : hE Can tIME tRavEl

:russ

At this point Nursery is just an Extraverse stan that is butthurt because his psp game was powercreeped , he literally downplays Nasuverse as a whole MINUS Extra.

For the vs , Aoko with Blue has bullshit time defenses and attacks and by Nasu own words her time skills are even above Goetia's (from a Material , right now i don´t rembember the exact one) so what is suposed to do Sukuna ? throw cuts ?.

To be fair on the latter one, it's not that Aoko's Skills are better than Goetia's, but his ultimate plan is just a part of what the Fifth Magic can do.
It also doesn't help Aoko has no idea how to use her Blue to it's fullest... but that shouldn't matter outside of the Nasuverse(Where fucking with Time can literally break the Universe) meaning it's dumb to downplay her even without Blue due to the fact her basic ass Magecraft would blow the shit out of anyone in JJK like they believe Dismantle/Cleave operates.

And I can't even tell if NR is an Extraverse Stan because he downplays the character all the fucking time, even if it makes no sense and even if it doesn't even work in canon(It's really funny that Jabberwocky is everything they wank Mahoraga to be and yet, they believe Sukuna and anyone else can casually kill Jabberwocky).

Tablos

Preeminent
And the so ''powerfull'' Sukuna's world cut was blocked by Maki , a character with 0 hax and with only physicals attacks.
there is more , World cut is so shitty that IT FAILED TO KILL ANYONE OTHER THAN GOJO :russ because Itadori , Maki ,Yuuta and Kasukabe manage to block or dodge that shit , the only time that skill ever landed is because Gege retconed an arc 1 mechanic.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
ben 10 fans are very strange to me. i like the show, but the fans get a bit odd about powerscaling. Anyhow I couldn’t find anything in the show to get Alien X above 2-3 universes affected, and most of the stuff in this link is either misinterpretations or very weird stretching of author statements. Bizarre

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And the so ''powerfull'' Sukuna's world cut was blocked by Maki , a character with 0 hax and with only physicals attacks.
there is more , World cut is so shitty that IT FAILED TO KILL ANYONE OTHER THAN GOJO :russ because Itadori , Maki ,Yuuta and Kasukabe manage to block or dodge that shit , the only time that skill ever landed is because Gege retconed an arc 1 mechanic.
Did Maki block or dodge it?

Back