Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Yes, but him, Daala, the warlords are all part of basically Sith Empire (GE is basically culmination of Sith's plan afterall), so they still, however minimum, associated with Sith.

That's not how that works considering we have literal Sith Homeworlds and other hotspots that are far more damaging than anything being from The Empire...

Just like non force user who serves Revan, Malak, Vitiate and so on

That really feels assbackwards there, no joke.

Proto234

Distinguished
That really feels assbackwards there, no joke.
What do you mean?
I am talking about the likes of this guy, who's despite not a sith, is still associated with them since he serves one (and in his case willingly serves one)

King of time

Exceptional

OneBellowAll's alt being retarded again. "Featless" Satella destroyed half of a giant continent/island, can possess people, cannot be killed by neither Reid (who can cut concepts), nor Reinhard, can reverse time and isekai people all while sealed in the Pleiades Watchtower but sure, fucking Heinz who can only take a city is gonna kill her.

Nevermind, that there's no reason for her to interact with Nazarick at all. Even as Satella she only cares about subaru and the only people she has an amicable relationship are the other witches(except Echidna).

. Onebellow Continue using the alternate account

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
Yes, but him, Daala, the warlords are all part of basically Sith Empire (GE is basically culmination of Sith's plan afterall), so they still, however minimum, associated with Sith.

Just like non force user who serves Revan, Malak, Vitiate and so on

Incredibly stupid. These people have their own goals and whatnot. Regardless if they serve the Sith or not. They would do all the evil shit to get what they want. Besides, it is not like those people have ever bothered reading up Sith philosophy and incorporating it into their worldview. They have better shit to do.

King of time

Exceptional

Attractive.

I must have missed the crossbow shots in NT9 as Othinus fired across a universe-sized distance (at a minimum) in a matter of seconds.

I must have missed those same crossbow shots while doing some terrible things that can hardly even be called "speed" at a certain point ("overcoming 3rd dimensional limitations or so it said").

I must have remembered Gungnir being thrown and enveloping all the universe-sized dimensions that Othinus created to destroy them all (again, in a matter of seconds).

Of course, this is definitely worse than what Bleach has.:char

Every top level scales like this, including Accelerator.

This is not complicated.
Accelerator vs zeno :mjpls

D2002

Huh I didn't have to go quote hunting for once, feels nice. So to be clear at this point I have no idea how undead work after death in overlord, sometimes they leave bodies, others they crumble to nothing and there doesn't seem to be any consistency.

Ainz created undead seem to disintegrate, but cure elims created zombies don't, neither do kahjiits zombies, his skeletal dragons also leave remains, but the naturally spawned night lich ainz casually kills in the side story disintegrates, as does the naturally spawned elder lich davarnoch when he gets his head punched off.

So it doesn't seem to be a matter of created undead vs natural, nor does it seem related to fleshy vs boney undead. I suspect there is some distiction but the author never felt the need to inform the readers so its one of many random quirks of the setting that just work that way.
Most of guy mention are lich that your answer

Proto234

Distinguished
Incredibly stupid. These people have their own goals and whatnot. Regardless if they serve the Sith or not. They would do all the evil shit to get what they want. Besides, it is not like those people have ever bothered reading up Sith philosophy and incorporating it into their worldview. They have better shit to do.
What am I trying to say is, if the Sith doesn't do their meddling in turning the republic to empire, these people (with possible exception of Thrawn) won't rise to their current position and power. Since the Republic doesn't have any reason to recruit these kinds of people since there will be no grand army of republic (which occurs due to Palpatine)

So in a way, Sith' meddling does pave the way for these people to rose to prominence

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Fucking...Menos Grande lvl Zero Squad LMAO :heston

No, what their saying is Squad 0 (Royal Special Task Force) was referenced since the earliest Bleach arcs, bringing up Rukia talking about them as the only Shinigami capable of beating a Menos Grande

wXvVdBW.png

Obviously, this statement is bullshit with Menos being established as cannon fodder later on but that’s not the point being made here

Randomdude

Preeminent
Most of guy mention are lich that your answer
I don't think so, ainz death servitors also disintegrate when killed in seemingly any way, and they're totally unrelated to the lich classification of undead, the death wizard would likely be the closest to a lich in function but nothing implies they're part of the same family of undead...yet they seemingly fuction the exact same upon death.

Again I suspect there is a distinction/the author has made some note or other in his head but he's never shared with us

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
What am I trying to say is, if the Sith doesn't do their meddling in turning the republic to empire, these people (with possible exception of Thrawn) won't rise to their current position and power. Since the Republic doesn't have any reason to recruit these kinds of people since there will be no grand army of republic (which occurs due to Palpatine)

So in a way, Sith' meddling does pave the way for these people to rose to prominence
None of the examples you gave actually justify the destruction of the Force. That's the point.

Blame it on the individuals who abuse the Force, not on the Force itself.

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Necrozma's one of the Pokemon who scale to universal shit right? Or is that just Ultra Necrozma?

Gonna be a stomp either way, just gonna change who gets stomped.
Necrozma in base form absorbed the light of the Ultra Space.
mEKuRGg.png

LHrPG3n.png

Ultra Space is an interdimensional spatial realm that links to a number of different worlds and dimensions through Ultra Wormholes.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Right, Pony of Shadows gets wrecked HARD gotcha. 👍
Yes. I found this.

Pony of Shadows drained the light from every Star in the night sky. And Necrozma absorbed the light of the Ultra Space, who is basically the nexus of all realities.

Vs Battles has Pony of Shadows at Multiverse level + because of this:

And this:
Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Scaled from durability. A threat to all of Equestria after regaining his true power. Notably superior to the Princesses and Star Swirl the Bearded)

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
There’s also the very beginning of the Plagueis book in which a bunch of things happen during Sidious’s ascendancy in the Force
Also, found where the people making SW Respect Threads on Comicvine vanished too after half of them got deleted :hm

So that’s cool. Their singular series agenda fixation aside, these fuckers are definitely the most comprehensive collector of this shit online.

That “ultimate” Odan-Urr thread is basically just mine with some added shit from a later released TTRPG though :maybe

Back