Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
. niggas delusion reaches new heights

nowmusic_logo_straight-removebg-preview.png

In Digimon Adventure (1999), the Digital World is shown as a planet similar to Earth.
The Adventure Digital World is not just the planet. We have a source from the novelization calling it a universe 1
and these days we know that the Digital World is multi-layered 1
We even have a mention in TRI from Homeostasis the defence system of the Digital World and former God that every possible world has emerged in a multi-layered way 1.
We also have in Adventure mentions of other worlds connected with the gate in Vamdemon's castle. 1
How many?Well if you permutate the number of cards with the number of equivalent slates you get 362,880 possible combinations. And to prove that each card combination is its own world we have this. 1
This is the card combo that the children used wich led them back to the place they were when they were sucked in the Digital World.1
Oikawa used the same card combo but with the Agumon card instead of the Gomamon card 1 making them end up in a different world, a world that materializes wishes. 1
Kakudo also confirmed on Twitter that the Dark Ocean is connected with many other worlds besides the Digital and Human Worlds. Each pillar of light is a parallel world.1 We also have mentions of other worlds in Digimon Adventure 02 when Hikari and Takeru talk about the balance between the worlds 1
Koushiro also debunks himself on his "DW is just a planet" claim in 02 saying he lacked enough information to understand the true nature of the DW. 1
The Digital Worlds are layers/dimensions that are a part of a larger world that is also called a Digital World.The layers have been called Digital Worlds, Other-dimensional Digital Worlds, universes, dimensions, spaces, worlds, parallel worlds, and possibly even servers. There are 3 DWs. The DW managed by Yggdrasil, the Digital World managed by Homeros and a 3rd one. Any other DW is part of one of these three.
If a Digital World is destroyed (or affected in any way), then it's either a layer or a whole Digital World that includes said layers.

Last edited:
View attachment 967

In other thread, Khepri vs Chaldea, majority agrees instantly that Chaldea stomp Khepri, that the OP have to keep nerfing Chaldea. In here be Siriel with this:

I don't see how the Khepri solos any Nasu Series because most of the heroes are extremely shit compared to Servants and Mages...
But that's the typical gist with Worm and SB as a whole(Reading about Leviathan and Behemoth just makes me laugh in believing that they are some ultra strong beings and instead, they are just okay levels of powerful and only get strong with the right area and the weak heroes.

EDIT: It's even weirder they act like the Counter Force nor Gaia would take literally being invaded by Aliens lying down because "Why didn't it assist here?" when the series does explain that(Primarily, The Counter Force tends to be hands off if someone is capable of ending the predicament and if they cannot, it will then go hard with the quickness)

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious

because they’re not reliant on hyperspace lanes

Hyperspace lanes only makes hyperspace travel highly easy. It is possible to travel in deviation from a hyperspace lane. Not to mention that GE has different dark side organizations led by Vader and Palpatine. They could just use the Force to help with any hyperspace travel.

Plus, ground battles go to the Federation due to the vastly superior power of phasers compared to blasters and the widespread use of antimatter weapons and transporters.

:LULZ

Lol, lmfao. What is this? How in the hell does Star Trek win the ground battle? Massive droids like Izax, who possessed the Omnicannon, were created by Iokath technology. The same omnicannon that was found on the Gravestone warship proved to be powerful enough to wipe out the entire Eternal Fleet. The same Eternal Fleet had reduced both the Sith Empire and the Republic to tributary states of the Eternal Empire.

If there's a civilization thousands of years old and it managed to outfit a droid with a weapon capable of taking out a fleet that had bullied two major galactic powers in a matter of months. So who's to say that the Galactic Empire couldn't do the same thing? In addition, the GE had EVS construction droids that were about 200 meters in height. Heck, even the 2003 TCW had two massive war machines created by the CIS. The GE definitely had the ability to build massive robots with starship-grade weaponry or any extremely powerful military technology on the ground.

The truth of the matter is that the Empire is simply not built to handle an enemy that will lure you into a 1950's Noir simulation and gun your down with hard light. And this is the kind of science bullshit that the UFP pulls off every day.

Exactly! Then some uppity captain would sneak onto the Death Star and lecture the Emperor about ethics until he catches fire or something.

Palpatine is able to see every minute of the future out there with the Force. He would foresee anyone in the UFP trying to destroy him, and he would summon a force storm to destroy them.

judging by the looks of the technology, seems to be regressing in a lot of areas.

No??? There are technological advancements in the Galactic Empire. The World Devastator is the perfect example.

Their communications seem better and their ships are specifically designed for space warfare, they're nimble and have energy shields.

Except that Star Wars communications are advanced enough to have a conversation with someone from outside the galaxy and even from hyperspace, which is actually a totally different universe. What? Star Wars has energy shields for their ships, even starfighters. Star Wars energy shields are advanced enough to make BDZ operations conducted by a Star Dreadnought such as the Executor-class useless.

Their society is more united and will be more likely put forth their full effort towards the war front.

I suspect that if war breaks out, then instead of having a united fighting force, the Empire will end up with rebellions and separatist groups popping up from within and force the Empire to fight on two fronts, while also losing numbers, resources and stability to the rebel groups, who would look at the peaceful co-existence of the Federation like a dream society.

No, it doesn't. If the UFP and the GE decided to go to an all-out war against each other, the Galactic Empire would not have its regime imploded. The only reason the Galactic Empire fails in the first place is because Palpatine does not really care about ensuring the galaxy is in a really good position. He is more focused on the dark side of the force and how to spread it across the entire universe.

The GE stomps the UFP.

Last edited:

Proto234

Distinguished

Hyperspace lanes only makes hyperspace travel highly easy. It is possible to travel in deviation from a hyperspace lane. Not to mention that GE has different dark side organizations led by Vader and Palpatine. They could just use the Force to help with any hyperspace travel.

:LULZ

Lol, lmfao. What is this? How in the hell does Star Trek win the ground battle? Massive droids like Izax, who possessed the Omnicannon, were created by Iokath technology. The same omnicannon that was found on the Gravestone warship proved to be powerful enough to wipe out the entire Eternal Fleet. The same Eternal Fleet had reduced both the Sith Empire and the Republic to tributary states of the Eternal Empire.

Palpatine is able to see every minute of the future out there with the Force. He would foresee anyone in the UFP trying to destroy him, and he would summon a force storm to destroy them.

No??? There are technological advancements in the Galactic Empire. The World Devastator is the perfect example.

Except that Star Wars communications are advanced enough to have a conversation with someone from outside the galaxy and even from hyperspace, which is actually a totally different universe. What? Star Wars has energy shields for their ships, even starfighters. Star Wars energy shields are advanced enough to make BDZ operations conducted by a Star Dreadnought such as the Executor-class useless.

Tbf, this is pre Yavin Empire so Empire still doesn't have any of.their superweapon or Executor class

And does Palpatine even takes part in any battle by himself? He usually relegates that to Vader

Not saying Federation would win, but that points need to be addressed

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
Tbf, this is pre Yavin Empire so Empire still doesn't have any of.their superweapon or Executor class
Even without the Executor class or any of the fancy superweapons, the Empire still has an extremely massive fleet that it can bring to bear on the UFP.

And in light of the OP's removal of the Rebel Alliance from the matchup. Yes, the Empire can bring the full might of its navy.
And does Palpatine even takes part in any battle by himself? He usually relegates that to Vader
For something as insignificant as the UFP, Palpatine would not even be physically present in the war at all. My response is simply to the statement that a captain would somehow sneak on Palpatine, which would not be the case at all. Force Storm is something that Palpatine have learned in 19 BBY. He doesn't even need to be in the battle. There would be some deep dark side meditation, which would be the fuel for the Force Storm attack that would annihilate any UFP fleet from the comfort of his palace.

Even if Palpatine was not at the helm of the war against the UFP. Vader would still do a massive amount of damage to the UFP. Considering the fact that the OP only states that they have a very basic understanding and not any in-depth knowledge whatsoever. They would be underestimating Vader and what he is capable of. It isn't just Vader that the UFP are dealing with. There's also secretive dark side organizations that the UFP wouldn't be aware of.

Last edited:

Well that's an original one

I don't know why but my gut feeling tell me Izuru win more often than not, even if his Zampakuto gimmick is extremely useless on servant NP in general due to how they can materialize dematerialize it instantly to reset the weight problem unlike Zampakuto which are permanent physical objects that even a normal person can confiscate

Astlofo is just weak

:maury :jordangif

Yeah sorry bro, Astolfo ain't that weak(Honest to god, it feels like one of the shittiest memes SB has created) especially with Hippogriff's existence:

Izuru is extremely shit if he can't affect anyone with his gimmick and as he literally stated himself against anyone who can basically dematerialize and rematerialize their weapons, his shit is worthless... and that's what Servants can do.
This is also ignoring Astolfo has Monstrous Strength C- which is very, very substantial against Kira and Trap of Argalia(Which hitting the opponent forces them to bow... which means they are completely defenseless).

So he finally responded to me so I might as well put up what he said lol

There's no reason why Tesla's lightning should be as powerful as Iskandar's and the latter's lightning is nowhere near continent busting.

Ah yes, there's no reason why Tesla's Lightning, the thing that ensnared 28 DGPs(Edison explicitly stated Tesla's was stronger and his shit didn't work at all till Tesla popped in) and held them at bay somehow isn't comparable to Iskandar's Lightning(Which literally comes from Zeus and it's why he's so powerful even outside of his Noble Phantasm)...

Yeah sure bud.

None of this is proof that Cu Alter can destroy a Texture with a punch.

I put in the literal video of the scene in question which include a single sound cue showing she got gored once by Cu Alter's Noble Phantasm and somehow, that doesn't prove my point :kobe

Goddamn man, I thought reading comprehension is the problem but I think it's literally just selective shit(Which makes sense given SB's argumentative style is literally doing just that).
The irony is that this actually makes Cu Alter's Interlude make that much more sense because he was able to kill Karna and go through all 12 of Heracles' lives due to it... but I guess that means you would have to ultimately respect the fact that alot of Servants are Planetary+ and we don't want that...

Still no evidence that EMIYA scales to anything that is continental in power.

Unironically, I only said that so I can point out even if we use the lowest ends, EMIYA would still shit on Yuta every step of the way. Technically though, we can easily go with the Broken Phantasm Caladbolg II being Continental thanks to the FGO America Manga and the Agartha Singularity and technically, that's still just the low end for Caladbolg so you can go with it being even stronger.

I could also go with the Hrunting powerup that ChaosTheory himself brought up considering it killed alot of the Angra Mainyu shades which are composed of bits of Grail Mud.

Post the proof of why.

Literally posted proof of Fabro Rowan's Soil of Genesis isn't shit compared to the real thing
Somehow still isn't proof enough

Bro, what type of arguments are these?:heston

Like goddamn, I have seen dudes wanting to waffle like this but this is genuinely embarrassing.

The evidence Xhominid, post it.

Gave him proof in that quote and he still somehow ignores it and pretends I didn't give proof.

If that isn't how Spacebattles debate in a nutshell if I ever saw it.

Back