Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

:char
i agree because i have yet to see an intangible wall at home depot

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious

Palpatine has demonstrated way higher offensive than defensive force abilities when it comes to the force. In fact, he's rather notorious for being unable to block his own lightning, to his repeated detriment. He's also either an old man or a clone of a merely human man. Not exactly the pinnacle of durability.
Uh no???

The same energy used offensively can also be used defensively. That's the way the Force works. It is not like a special skill set that is locked in. The Force is a general set of abilities that come from the same source and translate well into each other.

Since it would be nonsensical to conclude that "speed equalized" means Palpatine is able to fire off an attack faster than Frieren, in a hypothetical uber Palpatine scenario both sides would open up with a volley of lighting/necksnapping/zoltraak. The immense power of generously interpreted high end Palpatine flattens Frieren. Palpatine and company are flattened in turn by a volley of simultaneously launched magical artillery scale bolts which pierce magical defenses. Everyone involved drops dead.

Palpatine anticipates this with his insanely overpowered precognition and quickly creates a Force shield with a mixture of Tutaminis. After doing so, he would summon a Force Storm to destroy her.

So, sure. There's a Palpatine out there who might be able to come back again and again after getting blasted by Frieren. However, that Palpatine hasn't shown the feats to actually take Frieren with him.

Lmfao no, the firepower of the Disney canon Palpatine is far beyond anything that Frieren could ever hope to comprehend. EU Palpatine would solo anyone in her verse. Both versions of Palps do have the power to take down Frieren.

That this fleet destroying lightning will be able to get through Frieren's shields despite Rey being able to block said lightning with a pair of sabers.
Regardless, his lighting is also able to blocked with a single lightsaber, and deflected with two, so I imagine Frieren's magic shields that are able to tank Zoltraaks and Denken's fire tornado should be able to deal with it pretty well.

In what way does blocking with a lightsaber make the Force lightning attack any less impressive? If anything, it is a testament to how powerful lightsabers can be.

Feel free to prove that the force can be used that way, because it never is. The Jedi also don't bother to pull out this incredible trick when they regularly get inconvenienced by non force users. Like, you're asserting that Obi-wan could have exploded Jango's head at any point in AotC and just...chose not to.

They have done this a number of times in Lucas' canon? It is also a demonstration of the fact that non-Force users are far beyond any IRL human. I mean, Kir Kanos, who is a member of the Imperial Royal Guard, had been trained to the point where he could actually block and dodge blaster bolts at close range and fast enough to accurately shoot down the TIE Pilot of an incoming TIE Interceptor. The fact that non Force users can contend with Force users just means that the non Force users have capabilities that exponentially far surpasses an IRL human at their peak. Not that it downplays Force users.

Either way, Palpatine stomps. Sauron would destroy her as well. The only one who get destroyed from Frieren is Voldemort.

Last edited:
legends star wars is probably still the most downplayed series ive ever seen

I can't stop laughing at the fact they genuinely believe Frieren can literally deal with a Force Choke by "dealing with it with spells" as if she will survive long enough to do so :diolaugh
Reminder that Vader and Palpatine's Force Chokes have rendered even powerful Jedi and Sith helpless and straight up killed them at that...

Either way, Palpatine stomps. Sauron would destroy her as well. The only one who get destroyed from Frieren is Voldemort.

Teh told me this about Sauron vs. Frieren and it's honestly a pretty beautiful and fucked up way to end it:
Sauron peers into Frieren's mind, he turns into Himmel and decides to walk up to Frieren and gank her... and Frieren just allows Sauron to do that because it's Himmel.

Guaranteed SB will tell you a million reasons how it somehow makes no sense despite Frieren hates the fact she outlived all of her companions and the love of her life especially and would absolutely die to that illusion just to be with Himmel.

Morgoth’s dragon, Ancalagon the Black can keep up with Earendil within the Vingilot. A ship that can sail the stars and back to Middle-Earth within a day. Sauron at his prime should be comparable.
IMG_7436.jpg

9NTMrQ3_d.webp

There is also this.

Varda creating lesser stars by throwing dew up into the sky.
Then Varda went forth from the council, and she looked out from the height of Taniquetil, and beheld the darkness of Middle-earth beneath the innumerable stars, faint and far. Then she began a great labour, greatest of all the works of the Valar since their coming into Arda. She took the silver dews from the vats of Telperion, and therewith she made new stars and brighter against the coming of the Firstborn; wherefore she whose name out of the deeps of time and the labours of Eä was Tintalle, the Kindler, was called after by the elves Elentari, Queen of the Stars. Carnil and Luinil, Nenar and Lumbar, Alcarinque and Elemmire she wrought in that time, and many other of the ancient stars she gathered together and set as signs in the heavens of Arda: Wilwarin, Telumendil, Soronume, and Anarrima; and Menelmacar with his shining belt, that forebodes the Last Battle that shall be at the end of days. And high in the north as a challenge to Melkor she set the crown of seven mighty stars to swing, Valacirca, the Sickle of the Valar and sign of doom. - Source: The Silmarillion

LeonLex

Paramount

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There is also this.

Varda creating lesser stars by throwing dew up into the sky.
These stars are noted to be the planets of the Solar System too (sans Venus).
Morgoth's Ring said:
In the second, all but final, draft my father is seen in the act of devising the names of the constellations, with various experimental forms before those that appear in the final text were reached; but he set down the names of the stars without any hesitation, thus: Karnil, Luinil, Nenar, Lumbar, Alkarinque, Elemmire. Above Karnil he wrote 'M', above Lumbar 'S', above Alkarinque 'Jup', and above Elemmire again 'M'. No letter stands above Luinil, but above Nenar there is an'N' which was struck out (Mr Elston informs me that this 'N'is perfectly clear in the original and that no other interpretation is possible).
Now if Alkarinque is Jupiter, then a great red star named Karnil and marked with 'M' must be Mars (cf. Michael Ramer's name Karan for Mars, IX.220) - which in turn leads to the identification of Lumbar('S') with Saturn, and Elemmire ('M') with Mercury. In an article by Jorge Quinonez and Ned Raggett, Nole i Meneldilo, Lore of the Astronomer, published in the periodical Vinyar Tengwar no. 12 (July1990), the authors concluded that my father originally intended Nenar('N') for the planet Neptune, but transferred the identification to Luinil, Nenar thus becoming Uranus. The six names, therefore, are the Elvish names of the planets other than Venus (Earendil); and this conclusion appears to be no mere ingenious deduction but to derive from my father's own clear indications.
It's also noted that there's nothing in the elven myths and legends that 'seriously conflicts with present human notions of the Solar System' (including it's size and position relative to the Universe).
Morgoth's Ring said:
The traditions here referred to have come down from the Eldar of the First Age, through Elves who never were directly acquainted with the Valar, and through Men who received 'lore' from the Elves, but who had myths and cosmogonic legends, and astronomical guesses, of their own. There is, however, nothing in them that seriously conflicts with present human notions of the Solar System, and its size and position relative to the Universe.
Oh yeah, and individual Valar a great command the physical matter of Ea.
The Nature of Middle Earth said:
The Valar has a command, great individually, almost complete as a united council, over the physical matter of Eä (the material universe).

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
For the sake of this thread, Gremmy's outer space feat will NOT count as a creation feat, but a transportation feat.
It's NEVER been anything other than a transportation feat, unless you want to keep trying to deal with the inherent contradiction of him being able to make galaxies when he needs at least one clone just to make a continent level meteor. :mjpls
Probably gremmy, he can just make him die with a thought.
He's literally only done this to a guy who was his creation to begin with. If he could have done it to Kenpachi, he most certainly would have and yet he didn't. Luffy is stronger than Kenpachi in every way.
The only leg luffy really has to stand on is haki which is kind of shaky since it’s only shown to resist stuff up to spatial hax. No reailty manipulation
Yeah just a shame Gremmy's reality warping is shit compared to that spatial hax haki was able to resist so I see no reason it wouldn't. Especially as Bleach has a very similar system regarding hax and having much more reiatsu (haki in this case).

Again he couldn't do any of this shit against Kenpachi directly, so why is he going to be able to turn Luffy into shit when Luffy is even stronger?

King of time

Exceptional

It's NEVER been anything other than a transportation feat, unless you want to keep trying to deal with the inherent contradiction of him being able to make galaxies when he needs at least one clone just to make a continent level meteor.:mjpls

He's literally only done this to a guy who was his creation to begin with. If he could have done it to Kenpachi, he most certainly would have and yet he didn't. Luffy is stronger than Kenpachi in every way.

Yeah just a shame Gremmy's reality warping is shit compared to that spatial hax haki was able to resist so I see no reason it wouldn't. Especially as Bleach has a very similar system regarding hax and having much more reiatsu (haki in this case).

Again he couldn't do any of this shit against Kenpachi directly, so why is he going to be able to turn Luffy into shit when Luffy is even stronger?
:skullyLuffy will turn Gremmy into a Pizza like what he did with Starun and Kizazu

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/tomura-shigaraki-mha-vs-naruto-uzumaki-naruto.1149065/ There is no way Shiggy is taking Kurama away from Naruto.
Or that Naruto is going to have trouble with Shiggy.

I've seen them say that Shigaraki's Decay should be able to work on Chakra Constructs because Kaguya's Ash Bone Jutsu can work on Chakra Constructs...
It's literally equalization without understanding how or why it works in Naruto vs. how it works in MHA...

Dudes will stretch Shigaraki, AFO, All Might and Deku into absolutely stupid places for their wank.

Salfarc

Paramount

BBhoteppu forget that Cerunnos' gravity in section 26 is equal to U-Olga's pseudo black hole, and according to the story itself, she is stronger than Zeus. Wodime also stated three times (LB 5,2 section 24 , Beginning of Lostbelt 5,2 and LB6 section 17) LB6 is dangerous for PHH and the Foreign God.

Regarding speed, it's been stated many times across the Fate franchise that they can move at the speed of light, or even faster than light.
FGO is connected to almost fate franchise and that mean there should be cross-scaling.
BBhoteppu ironically is also like downplaying Fate, even though she scream when others downplay fate...A bit weird.

Also there are "many times"? Wasn't there like only 3 or 4 times they are stated to move at the speed of light? Or maybe 5. Can you elaborate which are you referring to?

Also damn, there are really a lot of surge for Frieren's thread.

BBhoteppu ironically is also like downplaying Fate, even though she scream when others downplay fate...A bit weird.

It's funny because BBhoteppu did make an account here... only to cheerlead GaRbS whenever he comes here and tries to talk shit(it's BB-Chan) and nothing else.

Also there are "many times"? Wasn't there like only 3 or 4 times they are stated to move at the speed of light? Or maybe 5. Can you elaborate which are you referring to?

No, there are actually many times Servants can go Lightspeed or even faster(There are quite a few points in F/SN-F/Z-HA era alone where Servants are stated to attack "As fast as light"), that's the whole point of a section in Fate Extra/CCC when Kiara blows your Servant away to "a whole different Galaxy"(It's the Mythological Mystic Code that allows them to survive the experience) and a surprising number of Servants actually uses Light as an attack(Sherlock Holmes Magnifying Glasses buffs any light passing through them with enough Magical Energy to be a threat to Surtr-Sigurd in Ascension 1, Dioscuri and Charlemagne has Mana Burst: Light, Archimedes uses the same method that Sherlock Holmes does and his NP explicitly shows it at length, etc.)

Unless you mean Triple Accel was only talking about Dioscuri there.

Also damn, there are really a lot of surge for Frieren's thread.

And they are all absolute AIDS.

Eggman just spawns an alternate world and Subjective realities broly into obeying him

He doesn't need wheb first thing he does is use his haxes to make broly instantly loyal to him

Plus........what passives would Broly have to trow at Eggman? All that i can see in the profile are one's he needs to hit eggman first, which......good luck doing that as Eggman just Subjective reality the world to be what he wants

...Is this supposed to be Chaos Emerald Eggman or something? Because last time I checked, the dude still needs to build something, he just can't magically wizard shit up to that calibur midfight.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't even agree for a bit that Luffy has better stats than Kenpachi at his absolute peak but he should win through sheer versatility I guess? Assuming he goes straight for the kill.
I really don't see why that's hard to believe when, short of RG and up level shit (which Kenpachi doesn't scale to), One Piece feats are just flatout better than Bleach's. Like you don't even need calcs for that, One Piece feats are blatantly more impressive.

Luffy ain't beating Kenpachi due to "versatility", he's just straight up beating him 'cause he's stronger outright.
The OBD will be the OBD, lol.
Says the guy whose trying to pretend Mustache literally sees every future all at once in the other thread, despite the fact we can blatantly tell that's not the case BECAUSE he is caught off guard several times.
How does Luffy put Gremmy down?
The exact same way Kenpachi did, just wait for the dumb shit to kill himself and hell unlike Kenpachi, Luffy isn't likely to prevent him from doing that early on.

Back