Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Sodious's lightning doesn't have the feats to do that, nor can it react as Frieren just makes her spell go around it.

Ah yes because that's how that works, Frieren will somehow know Force Lightning can interfere with her attack and literally move it from the faster attack as soon as she fucking SEES IT!

Again, this is not natural debating, this is fanfiction-tier writing.

Frieren's attacks can steer in response to what Sidious does, so precog won't help. Frieren's whole magical combat paradigm is also based on reflexive shielding, so lmao. Attempting to trade spells with Frieren will kill anyone here.

So Frieren's attack can somehow out maneuver Force Lightning, which is an extension of the user's soul(as well as literal Lightning), because that's how the attack works? No proof that it can do so to a largely faster attack, no proof on how it does so against someone with Precognition, nothing. Just literally states it and that Frieren can somehow be faster than him on sheer reflexes(when nothing shows she's anywhere near as fast as Palpatine is at anything) is just further wanking out of the ass.

Palpatine is totally incapable of blocking Zoltraak as are the rest of them.

Where's your proof? It's insane how many times I see this happen in SB:
(A. A skill comes off extremely powerful in a single series because of some varying reasons.
(B. Without even trying to think about it for more than 2 seconds, transplants that skill into a different series and believe it will be just as strong there with no acknowledgment that the series in question has ways to deal with it
(C. If someone does offer reasons why it wouldn't work, bitch at them till they leave or stone wall them indefinitely.

And yet no one understands that this is their playbook when it comes to anything(Nichirin Blades and Demon Blood from DS/KnY/ Sukuna's Cleave and DE in JJK, Zoltraak in Frieren, etc.) that they really want to win and add in Spacebattles Competence to really set the stage up high.

Even if we grant that force lightning can deflect it (lmao),

I don't understand how this is laughable..., you didn't prove why it's laughable Force Lightning can destroy the attack or even a simple Force Shield can suspend it in mid-air or anything...
All you are acting as if somehow Frieren is faster than Palpatine based on her Mach 1 Reflexes and her attack can "dodge around attacks"(Which means nothing on it's own, especially against a faster attack) as if that's the end of it.

This is funny considering if we go by Disney Canon, Palpatine's Force Lightning was capable of getting every single ship in midair which all of them have Hyperspace and FTL capabilities and was all in heavy motion during that so...

palpatine can't effectively make it connect with one blast, let alone the however many Frieren opens with.

This is literally fan-fiction writing at this point... and people liked this post! How many DOES Frieren open up with canonically? 1? 2? 3? It doesn't seem like she opens up with the attack in the times I've seen her kill Demons or is this that the stronger Demons CAN deal with the attack? So then why the hell would it affect Palpatine or be an issue with his Force Lightning?

Force lightning was an almost purely offensive and energy-based power that channeled Force energy down the user's limbs, hurling arcing bolts of electricity[3] from the wielder's fingertips or palms; Force lightning could be executed with either one or two hands.[5][6] Powerful discharges would branch out into dozens of smaller forks; thus, skilled practitioners could target several foes at once.[7]

It's also not like you can easily prove this true if you play Knights Of The Old Republic as a Sith and get Force Lightning yet right... OH WAIT, IT DOES! Ironic as it's also stated to literally be Lightning as well... but apparently, that's also "Magic Lightning" because fuck you.

If these niggas actually state that Chiron loses to Makoto Kifune(They got his name wrong but to be fair, I call him Hikifune too for some reason) of all Bleach Filler Characters, I will simultaneously bust a gut laughing and pointing out in so many ways how Spacebattles is shit, don't understand this nigga is terrible even for Bleach standards and I can't even say he would beat Shinji for how shit he is for a supposed Lieutenant Class Shinigami

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious

Palpatine in-character: allows his enemies to speak with him because he knows he's top dog in the room. He enjoys toying with his enemies before he destroys them. Of all people he lets Yoda walk in like he owns the place and Palpatine merely stands up to say hi. This is what he consistently does; he does not quick-draw on people. He could have the power to destroy the universe with force lightning, but because it is not in character for him to do so, he would not do it upon seeing this random girl that's confronting him. To say he would would be out of character and therefore incorrect. Palpatine's ego would not allow him to break character against someone who as far as he's concerned is a random civilian from nowhere.

Lol, lmfao, no. Palpatine would immediately foresee with his god-tier precognition that Freiren would try to attack him.

If his 14 petawatts of power (your calculation) suddenly transforms into 14 petajoules of thermal energy in the same room as him, you're going to need to show me the feats where he magically stops the gases around his target and which are filling the room from superheating and turning him and all surroundings into plasma.

This fucking idiot doesn't realize that Tutaminis or Force shield is a basic ability that every Force-sensitive could do. As for actually surviving within extremely hot areas, Starkiller actually does it while he telekinetically guides the descent of the Salvation. There's Tott Doneeta surviving a Ryloth Heat Storm. Palpatine is way way above these two combined.

It's… not happening to freiren, there are a number of things for that to happen, 1st, you need to be vulnerable to the dark side, a person who is fairly detay and non-emotional, is not this, not to mention the fact that she spends a noticeable amount of time hunting creatures that prey on humans by empathy and manipulation.

Since when does Essence Transfer depend on the victim being susceptible to the dark side? There is nothing in lore that states it. Heck, Palpatine had made the decision to possess Anakin Solo and a baby has nothing to fall to the dark side.

Second. Incredibly powerful (for the setting) mage who has had literal thousands of years to train mental control. Palps becoming an evil force ghost and doing evil force ghost things yes. Possessing freiren? No lol
If Lea a young human who barely have any training with the force is able put a mental resistance through will power alone in Darth Vader's interrogation, I can see Frieren, an elf with 1000+ years experience as mage who's older than Yoda, is also able resist whatever mind trick Palpatine use on her mind.

Thousands of years of training mean nothing when Palps can casually mindhax trillions without much effort. Freiren mindhax is non-existent to Star Wars. Also, that instance of Leia resisting Vader doesn't downplay SW mindhax. There are instances of characters drawing upon the Force without any training, knowledge, or let alone belief in it. Heck, the very first chapters of the first book of the Darth Bane Trilogy showcases this.

Last edited:
Lol, lmfao, no. Palpatine would immediately foresee with his god-tier precognition that Freiren would try to attack him.

It's funny because he tries to use the fact that Palpatine tends to act like the "big dog" and just talks and talks and talks before attacking while his enemies wait... but then it's like suddenly, The Clone Wars doesn't exist because:

Kills multiple Mandalorians with Force Choke casually with just a small hand gesture and that's it(He doesn't even keep his hand in that motion) and even violently chucks a few up a wall while choking them to death

Very easily chucks 2 very powerful Sith to a fucking Glass Window despite them trying to resist when it's obvious Maul is just buttering the fucker up.

This even ignores that The Force explicitly buffs the user's body up by magnitudes but nah, Frieren will just be faster because reasons.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So Monado II Shulk just scales downward from Bionis/Mechonis and Zanza then?

yeah I'm starting to see why that thread is a stomp :tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"
World Cleave shouldn’t be any more potent than Curtana swords dimension severing

So Archangel Gabriel (Toaru) casually catches it with its hands"

And because it wouldn't do any lasting damage, don't forget @Astaro :mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
(the reason being because Gabriel's just a collection of energy from a higher world, and so any physical manifestation in reality being hurt doesn't really matter, for clarification)

Back