• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Literally all Esper powers are changing reality around themselves at the quantum level for their powers to work and a Black Hole where the inside of time stands still, shows she can do so even in an environment where time stops.

Kakine can literally be the target for both of themselves to be protected and can eventually copy and produce an army of Beginning Child’s with the exact same power
Thats gonna be the issue though
They need reality to change
Iceman is going to be preventing that change. Also the time stopping of a black hole is only to outside observers. otherwise nothing would ever be consumed by them.

So no shes not resistant to time stopping or anything of the sort

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Thats gonna be the issue though
They need reality to change
Iceman is going to be preventing that change. Also the time stopping of a black hole is only to outside observers. otherwise nothing would ever be consumed by them.

So no shes not resistant to time stopping or anything of the sort
And why does he take precedence over them changing reality?

And yes she does because the novels say she can use her powers even within a black hole, an environment where time is literally frozen

Or the Big Bang, the literal start of space and time

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
And why does he take precedence over them changing reality?
Better feats of course
And yes she does because the novels say she can use her powers even within a black hole, an environment where time is literally frozen
My brother in christ. Black Hole do not stop time, thats a scientific fact. If time is stopping in a black hole then black holes cannot absorb matter because everything would be stuck at the event horizon.
Or the Big Bang, the literal start of space and time
You mean the event that lasts for 0.00000000000000000000000000000001 of a second? That event?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also there are 2 theories that might go against the whole
"space and time" started with the big bang

So that might be out the window too

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Better feats of course

My brother in christ. Black Hole do not stop time, thats a scientific fact. If time is stopping in a black hole then black holes cannot absorb matter because everything would be stuck at the event horizon.

You mean the event that lasts for 0.00000000000000000000000000000001 of a second? That event?
I’ve yet to see anything of Iceman surviving the Big Bang or even a Black hole

Hence why I said inside a black hole. Past the Event Horizon

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Shit son you just said inside a black hole. thats why I was lost.

I was about to ask you if you meant the absolute center of it cause thats where shit gets weird

Even then freezing reality is a better feat that stopping just time. and iceman can freeze both anyway so its a moot point
I’ve been saying inside a black hole each time and the book literally specifies center of a black hole.

If the conditions were right, she could survive being thrown onto the moon or Mars. In fact, she could survive being thrown into the center of a black hole or the Big Bang without issue. After all, her power would remake the area around her into the environment needed to survive.

“Freezing reality” doesn’t tell me anything against a reality warper using their powers in an environment where time has stopped anyway

Last edited:

Regardless of if they can pierce or not?

Yes, because that's how Noble Phantasms work...

We literally see him walk out of Malevolent Shrine still in one piece with narration, not Sukuna, being what states his adaptation to slashes

Yes because Sukuna slashed him all day with Dismantle/Cleave and all Malevolent Shrine is just an amped Dismantle/Cleave... why do SB love overestimating Mahoraga and it's terrible as shit Adaptation?

Noble Phantasms aren't just Blades and nothing shows that Mahoraga can adapt to Blades as a concept in his Adaptations, only what is consistently hitting him(And even that's not true as it took a bit to adapt to Infinity, then to Red and then to Gojo's punches and even the last one was just becoming tougher)

Not... really? You're far better off talking about there being NPs that are powerful enough to destroy Mahoraga, because almost every NP with an effect like the ones you just listed are trash against it. None of them would be able to completely destroy it, so it would overcome their effects in short order.

Siriel... you dumb fuck, you are not explaining HOW Anti-Regen Noble Phantasms and otherwise is terrible against Mahoraga's Adaptation...
You saying so isn't a debate tactic, especially when we know Avalon has shown the exact same level of regen that Mahoraga has shown in the Anime against Cleave/Dismantle/Malevolent Shrine and Gae Bolg's Curse took it HOURS to go through. I swear, they just believe that Mahoraga can adapt past an Authority because he adapted towards Limitless for a bit :heston

Are you claiming Gilgamesh doesn't have an extensive track record of misjudging his opponents and getting caught off-guard, fairly frequently resulting in his death?

He actually doesn't, that's complete fanon and you know it.

I'm hoping you aren't making that claim, but if you want to please do because it's hilariously easy to disprove.

It's not because if all you bring up is F/SN, then you just proved the man's point. Gilgamesh tends to use SNI to only scout out his opponents once and then restrains it but the number of times he lost because of that restraint can hilariously be counted on one hand(And most of those are in F/SN). Outside of the Fate/Zero Accel Event(Which explicitly got him jumped by a literal force of Servants at the last second), I don't remember Gilgamesh dead ass losing a fight because of him "underestimating" opponents outside of F/SN.

Gilgamesh unnamed NPs are Mountain busting , he one shot Sukuna since he almost die to a CB attack

Actually, considering Gilgamesh is able to hurt Jurassic Form Tiamat with Gate of Babylon and have her fall off the hill she's on, Mountain Busting is hilariously the WEAKEST thing you can hand Gilgamesh there.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I almost wish Siriel read To Aru just so I could see the shit he'd say (and probably get wrong) about it :tupac

Last edited:
Why Siriel downplay Nasuland this hard ? its seems personal at this point.

The Spacebattles Special...

But no seriously, Siriel loves downplaying it for who knows what reason but it's been well known for years that he downplays the shit out of it despite knowing and reading the series and being up to date.
It's why you get that absolutely stupid shit about Gilgamesh "having a coin flip on who he wins and loses to" but ignores the fact that Gilgamesh's losses are due to his arrogance and being a fool... in ONLY two routes:

One is against Shirou, the other is not realizing Sakura was basically an Anti-Servant Monstrosity. His loss against Saber was a literal fluke that wouldn't have mattered anyway because he had no way of dealing with Avalon in any fashion even if he used SNI and saw it coming.
Outside of that, his losses in FGO was in the Fate/Zero Accel Event where the whole purpose was him accepting Berserker Lancelot's challenge... then IMMEDIATELY jumping him with:
Artoria Pendragon, Diarmuid, Zhuge Liang/Waver Velvet, Mash Kyrielight and Ritsuka and their Shadow Servants... and Artoria explicitly has Irisviel, the literal Holy Grail, as a Master.

...Can you blame Gilgamesh for losing that fight? Especially when Berserker Lancelot alone is actually really fucking strong and tends to be downplayed in his strengths? Let alone a fully powered Artoria that can become Salter if she chooses?
And the other time was in Strange Fake which required Ishtar to find the false Key to GoB, be able to make it BECOME the real key and lock the Vault at the perfect time that Gilgamesh gets fucked over by both Humbaba AND Alcides at the same time?

That's what a lack of context does to motherfuckers, not helped by the fact that you have dudes easily believing it because that's also what they want to believe.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Wooden table level Magic gods by Siriel
I'll come to his house with stockings and a skirt
i

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I’ve been saying inside a black hole each time and the book literally specifies center of a black hole.
Inside a Black hole is a lot different than saying inside a singularity.
“Freezing reality” doesn’t tell me anything against a reality warper using their powers in an environment where time has stopped anyway
They wont be able to enforce their changes on reality because reality itself is freezing at a quantum level.

How will you make changes to reality when the reality that you start to change instantly freezes.

Hell the fragment of the black winter he beat was strong enough to overpower Thor and Silver Surfer

Back