• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Galan

Preeminent
I sometimes think he is FEP's dupe account
He is not FEP dupe. But he is bashing me for using Quora links for feats. Quora links are more secure and easy to upload.Whereas he is just copy pasting from ____ is overrated threads on reddit

Galan

Preeminent
def not fep, fep just copy pastes things from debunk threads he finds and doesn’t actually understand the material at all. Jack has definitely actually read the issues, but somehow come to the insane conclusion that every low end random peak human tagging a character matters more than their other showings
And we have autist who is as clueless as ever

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I tend to be good at spotting dupes

FEP and Jack are nowhere close to being the same person

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious

As for the actual battle, the Clonetroopers would simply wipe out all of the enemy fighters. Slug throwers are ineffective against Clonetrooper armor. And Clonetrooper feats are far superior to any IRL human.

As for the idiotic argument. They keep insisting to use live action just to justify that blaster bolts only moved at around 150 mph or such comparable speeds and that we can't use any expanded material. Okay, even if we just limit ourselves to live action for now. There is a lot of variation in blaster bolt speeds. For example, in the battle of Geonosis in the movie AOTC, we see blaster bolts traveling hundreds of meters in seconds. And we know that 150 mph isn't going to do it. The same is true for the Battle of Kashyyyk in the movie ROTS, where the blaster rifles of the clonetroopers are shooting from the trees. And this person keeps appealing for reality as the basis of validity of feats which is retarded.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

One of my debates on CV before bitches like thenamelesscunt shadow banned me

High_Pressure

LMAO switch back your account ragegod, nicov and try to save your ass from this ratio. Be thankfull that Mashima is publishing his shit writing, missed doujinshi stuff in the C-tier magazine for the mid ecchi series. On WSJ he would get canned at the 2nd volume considering how sky falling his series currently are performing LOL. Inform yourself how many WSJ series got canned in the last 2 years

*Threads about DBS vs Kishimoto’s shit canned, garbage samurai sci-fi fic

*Still needs to bring up Mashima anyway. Mashima and his works truly live rent free in this dude’s head.

Oh and Base DBS Goku one-taps all of Axed 8. “Muh Infinite stats Hachimaru” means nothing with no feats to go with it

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

not even just for Bleach but in principal I don't get why people see a dimension of stars creation feat and immediately assume it=a space of real life sized stars especially if their other feats don't match this. I don't even use that for series I'm a fan of that do have comparable feats on that level

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

not even just for Bleach but in principal I don't get why people see a dimension of stars creation feat and immediately assume it=a space of real life sized stars especially if their other feats don't match this. I don't even use that for series I'm a fan of that do have comparable feats on that level
I’d prefer it if the third cour just has an actual visual of like planets merging to represent what Yhwach was doing so this can be put to rest forever

Maybe that’ll stop the really sad straw clutching with Gremmy, who is a good contender for being one of the dumbest reality warpers in fiction

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I’d prefer it if the third cour just has an actual visual of like planets merging to represent what Yhwach was doing so this can be put to rest forever

Maybe that’ll stop the really sad straw clutching with Gremmy, who is a good contender for being one of the dumbest reality warpers in fiction
oh I agree I just think this is a leap for any series and kinda indicative of the grasping for highest ends that characterizes the hobby now. It doesnt help that Gremmy also just sucks ass

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

:whatisthis

What part of selective intangibility to avoid cutting what you don’t want cut do these people not understand? Shit does not ignore durability.

First Form Frieza obliterates all of Black Clover from the seat of his hover chair

Galan

Preeminent

I remember when someone said Grammy would Galactus with his hax. Lol that idiot couldn't even handle Kenpachi.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Didnt Quasar prove to be able to destroy the shield?
It took a fragment of a cosmic cube, a bunch of nullifier bombs that were essentially prototype ultimate nullfiers crashing into the shield and someone blasting the fuck out of it with the Quantum Bands using more power through them than they've ever been pushed before essentially killing the user of the bands

:heston

Back