• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Captains win comfortably.
:heston
Shunsui + Ukitake alone were giving him a fight in canon.
They were managing to stay alive, but they were also the only ones taking damage.
I wouldn't exactly call that giving someone a fight even if a lot of people don't give them enough credit for it.
FKT Kenpachi should be around their level as well,
No he's not.
since he beat Ressurecion Yammy who is > Starkk.
Kenpachi AND Byakuya beat Yammy and they were both beaten and battered by the end of it. Bare-handed Yamamoto blitzed and two-shotted Wonderweiss like he was fucking nothing who is on par with Yammy and Stark by feats.
Yamamoto will get overwhelmed eventually.
No he wont.
Byakuya and Toshiro die in the crossfire.
If Kenpachi isn't dying in the crossfire, the guy who is outright portrayed as a peer of his at this point (Byakuya) isn't dying in the crossover either.

Of course the reality is they are ALL dying 'cause none of them can do shit to Yamamoto.
But they aren’t needed here.
More like they aren't relevant here nor is anyone else.
The Seniors last the longest but are still dying eventually.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

GenKiDama said:
“Dam Bro I don't know what series this is but it shits on Toaru where they can only destroy the universe once at a time.”

“It's more complex because the majority of the fanbase can't read, or they just want to wank the series because they know nobody reads the source material. It's actually pretty straightforward. The Universe is shaped by phases, phases don't add ADDITIONAL space to the universe, it uses the already existing space to alter how it looks. It's that simple. Just because you think it's complex, doesn't mean it's a multiverse.“

“Low quality arguments is all I get from the Toaru fandom, so maybe they've been rubbing off on me, it is quite tiring to have to put the wank in check everytime I check a thread and people are saying outright lies and bullshit.”

1hv28z.jpg

Number 1 Yhwach dick sucker Genkidama really going all in on this Toaru is one universe fake news after @fiamma and me exposed this as a mistranslation

Dudes now completely projecting his own pathetic years of rabid fanboyism. Or perhaps he’s so delusional he’s confusing it for something someone else did rather than himself.

Friendly reminder this is the same Clorox-for-brains that wants to convince you Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, and Earth are actually entire separate universes despite Bleach really being only one universe (double standards, I know), that Senjumaru and Yhwach are multiverse level in a setting that has yet to show anything even approaching destroying a planet, and that even average mook Sternritter are Mach 11,000,000+

Dude really wants Bleach > Toaru no matter how hard he has to headcanon things.

:hestonpls

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And hey Genki, since I know your spineless coward ass lurks on here knowing full well I can’t go on that site to put you in your place like before.

655voj.jpg

Not that I’m needed there when Hiryuu, Darth Zion, or SuperPrise have all had no problem clowning you in my place.

Why do fate threads on SB always turn into 11 page absolute shit storms all the time

Because dudes seriously love throwing down anti-feats, "consistent feats" and any other excuses vs. people who actually try and be legit at discussing the feats doing so.
It's pretty much stopped being about "The Bolo" because "it's consistent"(spoiler alert: It's not and they contradicted that immediately) which is what people somehow agreed on through sheer nonsense.

Basically, just more reasons why SB will remain the joke site next to VSB and Quora.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

GenKiDama said:

1hv28z.jpg

Number 1 Yhwach dick sucker Genkidama really going all in on this Toaru is one universe fake news after @fiamma and me exposed this as a mistranslation

Dudes now completely projecting his own pathetic years of rabid fanboyism. Or perhaps he’s so delusional he’s confusing it for something someone else did rather than himself.

Friendly reminder this is the same Clorox-for-brains that wants to convince you Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, and Earth are actually entire separate universes despite Bleach really being only one universe (double standards, I know), that Senjumaru and Yhwach are multiverse level in a setting that has yet to show anything even approaching destroying a planet, and that even average mook Sternritter are Mach 11,000,000+

Dude really wants Bleach > Toaru no matter how hard he has to headcanon things.

:hestonpls
the funniest thing about this is why does any of this even matter against Medaka Box. That series has exactly one universal statement and 0 universal feats afaik lol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
the funniest thing about this is why does any of this even matter against Medaka Box. That series has exactly one universal statement and 0 universal feats afaik lol
Universal Medaka being argued and of course Genki has to chime in when there’s any argument of Toaru being anything more than that to repeat the exact same bile they’ve argued before.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

This thread where pretty much everyone unanimously laughed at his Galaxy-Universal Yhwach headcanon has forever scarred him

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

This thread where pretty much everyone unanimously laughed at his Galaxy-Universal Yhwach headcanon has forever scarred him

country level gabriel lol

I feel like if you're gonna argue Gabriel is only star level with Astro in Hand or whatever the fuck, doesn't that open up the door to just say the same thing for Yhwach merging the realms, since he never does anything offensively even remotely comparable.

Also no clue where galaxy level comes from for Bleach. Universe level actually makes more sense than that somehow, because I at least get why the realms would be interpreted as universes, or planets, but not galaxies.

Glad sb doesn't buy bs Bleach wank. Yhwach being faster than anybody relevant is laughable

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

I feel like if you're gonna argue Gabriel is only star level with Astro in Hand or whatever the fuck, doesn't that open up the door to just say the same thing for Yhwach merging the realms, since he never does anything offensively even remotely comparable.

Also no clue where galaxy level comes from for Bleach. Universe level actually makes more sense than that somehow, because I at least get why the realms would be interpreted as universes, or planets, but not galaxies.

Glad sb doesn't buy bs Bleach wank. Yhwach being faster than anybody relevant is laughable
I never see this kind of scrutiny anywhere else. In any other fiction, if a character causes a solar eclipse or moves planets, their whatever the kinetic energy you get for accomplishing that feat no questions asked.

It’s so disingenuous since Gabriel merely existing on Earth in a weakened state was already straining the planet itself to it’s breaking point and in WWIII, approaching its full power would have it unintentionally releasing enough energy that’s compared to a planet exploding. Whatever was left of Earth would be sent hurling out of the Solar System too.

But nah, still country level

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I never see this kind of scrutiny anywhere else. In any other fiction, if a character causes a solar eclipse or moves planets, their whatever the kinetic energy you get for accomplishing that feat no questions asked.

It’s so disingenuous since Gabriel merely existing on Earth in a weakened state was already straining the planet itself to it’s breaking point and in WWIII, approaching its full power would have it unintentionally releasing enough energy that’s compared to a planet exploding. Whatever was left of Earth would be sent hurling out of the Solar System too.

But nah, still country level
Gabriel🤝General Radahn
SB being mad they can move stars so they have to come up with some reason it doesn't scale to them at all

At this point, I'm wondering why the hell does SB love going into so many tangents? What does any of this have to do with the topic in charge?

Let's go with what they are stating: Unohana is THE Master Swordswoman of the Gotei 13, how can you corrobrate ANY of that to either SS Arc Sosuke Aizen or RG Byakuya Kuchiki? Aizen never planned on fighting Yamamoto in any capacity, even when he was bare knuckled and we got nothing that Aizen is genuinely a Master Swordsman on either level, just that he excels in Zanpaktou Swordsmanship by his own words.

And Byakuya isn't on that level either. What are any of these arguments? Just use what we have seen from Aizen and Byakuya, for fuck's sake.

Sheldon proves that Gilgamesh is slow because he did not have time to hit Shiro, who supposedly fell. Then he sends a video where it is clearly visible that Shiro accelerated at the end and delivered a quick blow.

What makes makes this so damning is that most of that entire thread is just... the dumbest shit ever... and it's emblematic of every single problem of VS. debates made manifest:

0 kmh. A bolo does not need to move to fight.
They also can move at top speed if needed, but there's plenty of space, so the bolo will most likely sit there and shoot.
But uh, a bolo has no serious need to move in this combat, and their movement speed doesn't really matter here, because what's going to happen, is the bolo will sit in place, and start shooting with most of it's main weaponry
Well this is a simplification, but there's not really any need to address the bolo's movement

Like here's where the issue is for this entire point:
Okay so the Bolo doesn't need to move and it requires it's main weaponry to do so... so how fast do THOSE move towards their target and fire? Notice how this question is never truly answered outside of bringing up how fast the Bolo can fire rather than lining up the shot or going against a massively fast moving target? Shooting someone at a thousandth of a second is worthless if the bullet/laser doesn't really go that far or that fast and this ignores that Servant's reaction times are in the low micro- to high nano-second range.

Then go ahead and prove that he's fast enough to dodge a plasma bolt traveling at 60-70% light speed, and that by extension Gilgamesh can also dodge a Hellbore bolt.

So... we can believe that Gilgamesh cannot dodge a Plasma Bolt moving at 60-70% the speed of light from a Bolo... but a Plasma Bolt in Star Wars cannot be Lightspeed in any capacity? Is it "consistency" again? No because that's not how that works for SB because it's well known Plasma Bolts in Star Wars move that fast consistently...

And also:

These exist and amongst many other Light based attacks that get genuinely amplified into damaging effects Servants have blocked and dodged from others.
By SB "consistency" rules, SB shouldn't have anything to deal with... but this is SB and these are all "inconsistent" instead.

Also, love how someone just brought this here:

An instant later, the King of Heroes moved.
"No, you won't be bored. No one will."
He was graceful in every gesture and arrogant in all respects.

Then, taking a stride filled with unconcealable jubilation, Gilgamesh's figure suddenly vanished from sight.

With a single step, he had gone somewhere else.

That was all he did, but even to Tiné who was learned in magic, Gilgamesh's gesture was
imbued with an overwhelming fire she had never experienced before, and perhaps might never

Yeah apparently, this doesn't matter because the Bolo can still hit him for... reasons. And somehow kill him for... reasons, nevermind the lasers from Babylonia Episode 0 are hilariously stronger than anything from a Bolo and they barely impeded Galahad so there's that.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Gabriel simply manifesting is stated by the narration to cause the very world to strain to the breaking point in late NT when Mathers summons them (and also in reference to OT) which is the exact same wording Dainsleif calamities have in NT10

And even a single volley of Sweep can turn half the planet to ash :tupac

but yeah lordaizensama isn't very uh.. honest regarding the series

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
oh lol Astaro already mentioned that part

there's also Carissa with the hypothetical full power of Curtana Original (which utilizes less of Michael's power than Fiamma with the Holy Right) needing a "true angel" or a Magic God to stop her

country level my ass

Back