• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Because she doesn't use teleportation to dodge attacks.

Edit: Last I checked, both sides are still in-character. If you can show me her applying teleportation to evade attacks during combat, then this would be relevant.

Scarlet Witch has shown that she can casually teleport
Because she has not shown to teleport to dodge attacks, means that she won't against Gojo

Every single day, Spacebattles' ability to actually think to do VS. topics goes down more and more...

So you unironically think she is always using her powers 24/7 every day of the year and every single second she is on screen.

...Going back to the original question as a whole, I don't see how she needs to have her powers active all the time to show that it takes no time at all to activate her powers. This is honestly the most universal reach because you can say the same shit about Gojo if you can turn off Limitless but it's genuinely a dumb question regardless.

Yes the fuck you do. If you're going to say she would do something she's never done in-character for an "IN-CHARACTER MATCH-UP" then that's ridiculous.
There is literal video of her being able to casually teleport:

This is the equivalent of saying if a character has never shown the ability to run and only walks, this means that they cannot dodge attacks or run by using their feet. This is such an absolutely asinine move to say, I can only ever see this argument being said seriously in Spacebattles.

Which she dodged by flying, not with teleportation. In-character she does not use teleportation for evasion. Show me an example of it happening or drop the argument.

If they can dodge an attack by flying, why can't they dodge it by teleporting if it takes barely any time to teleport? This is such a negative answer that it amazes me that they fully believe this is a point against the question.

Eztephan

Preeminent
lets see, overall

aruto, at his best is pmuch a worldwide superpc which mixes quantum mechanics and lots of precog/at least relativistic+ in speed, and also has

• reaction evolution
  • hacking on techs and all
  • energy techs reflection
  • can resist poison/mind techs
  • data manipulation
  • perception manipulation
  • a form of memory manipulation

i dont know whats going on the with recent crossovers and all, just saying what i know from his tv series version

in other words, aruto is sentos lil bro, and can also solo series like bleach, one piece, nardo, fairy tail, yyh and series of that level, easily
Reminder of Zea literally not sells the time-shenanigans of Another Zero-One existences and Zero-Two>=Zea in processors and AI calculations, for being capable of outperform Ark several times.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
"Toaru is now allowed to bring Magic Side, but no Magic Gods or character equal or stronger than that level"

Worm gets their god tiers but To Aru doesn't even get their top tiers... interesting..
its ok. Contessa will stomp toaru with logic
8qn0n4.jpg

LeonLex

Paramount
Other that the CoolCubed guy whose only purpose is to post low end feats.
WTF is stopping Tony from one tapping Shalltear?
Overlord fans on SB shouldn't bring up that mech suit which was too fast fast for Albedo to catch up.
Or use Doom as a way to show Iron Man is weak to magic, which ignores the kind of magic Doom can employ at any moment.
Or why bring up anything magic related considering Tony (and all Avengers) deal with Asgardians.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
"Toaru is now allowed to bring Magic Side, but no Magic Gods or character equal or stronger than that level"

Worm gets their god tiers but To Aru doesn't even get their top tiers... interesting..
Because the top 10 list would be Alice and 9 Magic Gods

DBZForever

Page alone says it all

Screenshot21.png

Man, thinking taking away Supernova and KoTR means this is somehow a fair matchup lol.

mbnmn.PNG

In what fucking universe is Ichigo Multiversal?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Pax I don’t even bother with your same repeated headcanon anymore after the latest novel basically confirmed every thing I’ve ever told you as fact

Go ahead and start another debate, it’s not even worth the effort at this point when you even go as far as to argue Japanese translations with a fluent reader without knowing a lick of Japanese

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
take it up with Kamachi

Dragon King Touma ~ Alice > JVA ~ Kingsford > full power Aiwass/Anna Sprengel >>> true Gremlin

:tupac

Back