• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

You say that he then immediately removes the bombs from their bodies with zero issue despite their "power". Heck his wording from the clip I found is simply "It is beyond my power" Without any further explanation.

So he can freely warp things out of there bodies but can warp them back into humans? Even knowing what we know from later in the series they're mostly human?

I'm honestly not sure what these SB-tier attempts at trying to rewrite what people can clearly see are, but it's clearly obvious it's that.

The Dragon has always been shown to be ineffective in straight up erasing people from existence or even leading them into a calamity but can still effect them in beneficial ways. This was known since King Piccolo was able to regain his youth from the Dragon and was then consequently able to destroy it.
Vegeta and Nappa couldn't be affected by it in any fashion despite them being flown in pods which should be affected by the Dragon's wish but isn't. Characters can be raised by to life or fully restored Ki wise but they cannot have their bodies affected by the Dragon(How many people miss that the Cyborgs are not machine based but are biomechanical? Vegeta's taunts aren't meant to be correct, he only fought 19 who was a robot with a human brain) but only have the destructive part of their body removed(Which fits in line with wishes being able to benefit still working).

And it's pretty clear that they wouldn't work against Zen'O erasing something and only the Super Dragonball can do that. It's funny you are trying to make something pretty basic so complicated.

Randomdude

Preeminent
I'm honestly not sure what these SB-tier attempts at trying to rewrite what people can clearly see are, but it's clearly obvious it's that.

The Dragon has always been shown to be ineffective in straight up erasing people from existence or even leading them into a calamity but can still effect them in beneficial ways. This was known since King Piccolo was able to regain his youth from the Dragon and was then consequently able to destroy it.
Vegeta and Nappa couldn't be affected by it in any fashion despite them being flown in pods which should be affected by the Dragon's wish but isn't. Characters can be raised by to life or fully restored Ki wise but they cannot have their bodies affected by the Dragon(How many people miss that the Cyborgs are not machine based but are biomechanical? Vegeta's taunts aren't meant to be correct, he only fought 19 who was a robot with a human brain) but only have the destructive part of their body removed(Which fits in line with wishes being able to benefit still working).

And it's pretty clear that they wouldn't work against Zen'O erasing something and only the Super Dragonball can do that. It's funny you are trying to make something pretty basic so complicated.
Because it's not that simple the rules aren't ever established beside shenron randomly saying bullshit is outside his power.

And we all know the real reason the androids aren't made human isn't because it would break the setting or "RULES". Its because the author wanted them to stay androids, like ninety nine precent of the writing in series, its bullshit made up on the spot to get him out of whatever situation he doesn't like.

The fucking petora got fully revamped because he realized he couldn't bring vegito back under the conditions he set in dbz, even though he'd already written an out for himself with kai splitting using the dragon balls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I thought that was more just a limitation of the dragon in general rather then specifically resisting reality warping, where it can't affect people stronger then it's creators unless they allowed it? Its presented more as a flaw with the balls.

Saying that Im pretty sure that stipulation only exist because the dragon balls kinda wrote the series into a corner when the characters had a dragon radar and reached speeds that let them get the balls in a matter of days...

hax in dbz has always been weird, Like the candy ray, it still technically worked on vegito, he could still just fight as a chunk of chocolate.

The series has always kinda had the problem that punching things is the ultimate solution, the series really, really doesn't like presenting problems the protags can't punch through with a power boost/new form.
And Guldo's time stop (he was stronger than Krillin/Gohan at the time, iirc), Mafuba, Ginyu's body swap (which EXPLICITLY can be used on people stronger than him), Dabura's stone spit, the Devilmite beam, etc.

The list goes on.

It's not a general rule: characters still need direct feats or narrative backing to resist an ability.

If they don't have that, tough luck.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

"Aiwass is fodder in anything other than AP, he has minimum levels of hax and his speed is far from impressive for this thread. Also, star level? Because he can transform into a human sized sun? That's not star level AFAIK, probably not even Large Planet level, unless you're talking about another feat I am not aware."

Planet level Aiwass :tupac

when he at bare minimum scales above LPSAD Fiamma (who scales to Dainsleif calamities, on top of his own feats) by crushing a stronger form of the IT than the one that completely overshadowed Fiamma
when the narration in NT18 states that fighting him would be a more hellish battle than both Touma fighting Othinus and Aleister fighting true Gremlin
when the A.A.A, which is portrayed as roughly around the same level as an avatarless Aiwass, can kill a single nerfed Magic God (where they have an infinitely layered existence and can destroy the "world" while also retaining their phase manipulation)

if you say so.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Always hilarious when Genki accuses anyone of being a wanker or liar. Coming from the biggest Belch tard I’ve ever seen

:hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Vento already walls 99% of Bleach and he thinks Fiamma of all people would lose to them :tupac

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And Guldo's time stop (he was stronger than Krillin/Gohan at the time, iirc),
Back in Z. We know he wouldn't be able to affect anyone in Super because super showed us having high enough ki lets you say fuck time

Fair enough

The DBS manga makes it clear that it's tied to power level which is why Goku needed to learn the technique because Roshi wasn't strong enough to use it on Zamasu. However, the anime doesn't seem to abide by any set rules. In most cases we can see it's used between characters who are close in strength for the most part except for when we get to the ToP where everything gets wonky. But the anime already has a habit of not explaining shit

Ginyu's body swap (which EXPLICITLY can be used on people stronger than him), Dabura's stone spit, the Devilmite beam, etc.
You're bringing up things that happened pre-super. DB having hax immunity before then was unheard of and it's clear DBS changed the rules. If Guido were to try his time hax now for instance no one would be under the impression it would work

It's not a general rule: characters still need direct feats or narrative backing to resist an ability.

If they don't have that, tough luck.
This is my stance as well. That said it's safe to say if they've shown resistance to a similar hax already used against them it isn't a stretch to say they could potentially resist others and that goes for any verse. DB has the added benefit of having established via feats it's current precedent.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
There was some resistance in DB but only to certain effects (ex. soul manipulation to a certain degree). DBS expanded on it to a much bigger degree but there is still effects which inexplicably work

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I mean that’s just not true

Dragon Ball makes it clear time and time again that enough power > hax

People can hate it, but it’s the truth. Vegeta and Nappa resisted reality warping explicitly because they’re “too strong.” Nappa the low tier Z character. That’s insane
Thats nice and all but people take this shit and run the fucking marathon with it

Goku can just power through Galactus giving him the suck
Goku can just power through Instant Death
Goku can just power through Poison more potent than anything ever shown in DB
Goku can just power through all reality warping

Hell the fuck no. Big Ki doesnt suddenly mean you resist any form of hax ever.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

If your gonna say Purple bypassing infinity is a feat for purple. Then any explosion comparable to purple should also bypass infinity, cause it's the same amount of energy.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Because it's not that simple the rules aren't ever established beside shenron randomly saying bullshit is outside his power.

And we all know the real reason the androids aren't made human isn't because it would break the setting or "RULES". Its because the author wanted them to stay androids, like ninety nine precent of the writing in series, its bullshit made up on the spot to get him out of whatever situation he doesn't like.
You can talk about out of universe reasons as much as you want, but none of that changes the fact that Shenron couldn’t forcefully change the androids back into humans because they were too strong, which was stated in the text itself

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

"Finally the sentence of 10x energy of the big bang. Already addressed by other debaters. I'd also like to add my own two cents in. Aleister ambushed the Magic Gods with unlimited prep time and failed to kill a single one. They brutalized him. It was only after they nerfed themselves by infinity twice that he managed to score."

For the 100th time, this is wrong.

The only prep time involved was actually getting to their dimension: he fought them with his standard techniques just fine.

They failed to kill him even once and had their arrogant heads up their asses until he splayed out the corpse of one of their own (which would require the destruction of all their infinite layers at once), Zombie, in front of them, and only then did they start to take him seriously.

After his own nerfing spell they're barely even a threat to him, as he says so himself.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Forget Aleister and that headcanon wank

White Queen > Othinus >/= Tangram

That’s all that’s needed to say she snaps any one in Worm in half without even raising a finger

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
You referring to me or the person in the thread?

Anyway, that's only in round 2, where crossover feats are allowed.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Even in just Blood Sign, it’s all but outright stated White Queen > Othinus when Othinus gets summoned as Divine Class which are beneath Unexplored, with White Queen herself at the apex of the Unexplored.

As in, she’s so much stronger then the rest of them that even together, she defeated them all.

White Queen can’t show off much in her main series where outside a Magic system for summoning gods from other worlds, it’s a mundane setting that’s made up entirely of normal humans and it’s nowhere near as battle-centric a series as Toaru and other Kamachi works

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
White Queen must be a Secret Chief, clearly :mjpls
He could move between worlds and in some cases even choose to save the dead.

He managed the gates of the underworld and could communicate with gods like Odin, Enma, Hades, and Osiris.

(Well, my life will only last 100 years and I doubt I can overturn even my own death.)

“Iai, any readings?”

“Yes, Nii-sama. Three primary ones. Othinus and the Aoandon from the Divine-class and the Lady of Purple Lightning from the Unexplored-class. And one unidentified one.”

Found it

Back