• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Viz mentions their powers being too great
0224-002.jpg

0224-003.jpg
I went to check the raw Japanese scan

3-C4456-AB-DB36-43-A8-BFC2-AD6-BB7-F139-A9.jpg

それはできない じんぞうにんげん ふたりの人造人間は ちから わたしの力を 大きく超えている

"That is impossible. The two androids have power/strength that far exceeds mine."

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Toriko was better than a lot of series in that department, but even that series wasn't flawless.
I haven't read the series since it ended, but weren't there a few moments where a blink was used as a time frame and it was the same speed as a normal human blink, even though that would be ridiculously slow for all the characters involved.
I think it was when bambina was playing red light green light.
and it wasnt just "a human blink" it was sunny blinking his eye at which point bambina absolutely rocked everyone shit then went and hid somewhere far away in the time it took for him to blink

He did so much bullshit in that time frame that its was fucking insane

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
God damn imgur is such shit.

in .1 seconds he played 3 different games with 4 different people, sneezed, and then dipped the fuck out before sunny finished the blink

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Screenshot71.png

When is Cheetu faster than any Royal Ant or Meruem? That's explicitly not the case in the slightest from any of them and the fact that SB's argument is "The Guard would have lost otherwise" is a retarded paradox that doesn't mean the JJK Squad has any better shot either.

This is even more ridiculous to say that Netero's attacks are JUST Supersonic either, especially with how his backstory states how fast he can punch and how that carries over to his Nen ability.
theyre probably trying to use morels squad being outsped by cheetu to lowball the guards…even though they could still react to cheetu and tag him, and pitou reacting to netero even briefly is probably better than cheetu’s feats

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
But again, this is by SB's standards and not bringing in context so I'm guessing Ultraman Gaia is far stronger than FTL and Continental right?
Gaia scaled to Tiga and Dyna in Hyperdimension, and the novel itself tells us these two are the original Daigo and Asuka.

Gaia can travel to Planet Jupiter, which makes him faster than light, and he scales to Tiga and Dyna in the Heisei Era.

Tiga beat Hyudra who capable to made Dimension who countain the star and asteroid and Databook also support this feat itself.

Last edited:
theyre probably trying to use morels squad being outsped by cheetu to lowball the guards…even though they could still react to cheetu and tag him, and pitou reacting to netero even briefly is probably better than cheetu’s feats

It's weird because they are cherrypicking the shit out of feats to the point it gets ludicrous(At one point, dude literally states Pitou is only that fast if she decides to puff out her muscles which is not how speed works, especially as she only does that to LAUNCH herself, she would still have to see and tell what happens after that meaning she's still fast regardless) that it's even something they are arguing about.

It's Silva in a surprise attack.

Thing is tho Zeno says that the result would've been the same even if Cheetu noticed, so Silva's still faster.

Basically, Silva killed Cheetu in a "surprise" attack though Zeno was warning the shit out of Cheetu and as you stated yourself, Zeno stated it would have not have mattered if it was a surprise attack or not. And like OG stated, Morel still was able to touch Cheetu and Killua is the only person who moved fast enough to actually bypass the Royal Chimera Ants and to pretend he's at Cheetu's level is utterly batshit.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Killua in Godspeed was also faster or on par with an amped dead Pitou for what it’s worth (was able to move Adult Gon away after he got his arm sliced before Pitou could do any more damage). He should be hilariously faster than Cheetu

Pouf is kinda hard to scale but he literally never takes a single fight seriously, and he was still faster than Morel was

Youpi in his Rage Incarnate form moved so fast Knuckle couldn’t see him cross a several hundred meter gap until he was behind him. That’s already better than Cheetu did

Killua in Godspeed was also faster or on par with an amped dead Pitou for what it’s worth (was able to move Adult Gon away after he got his arm sliced before Pitou could do any more damage). He should be hilariously faster than Cheetu

Pouf is kinda hard to scale but he literally never takes a single fight seriously, and he was still faster than Morel was

Youpi in his Rage Incarnate form moved so fast Knuckle couldn’t see him cross a several hundred meter gap until he was behind him. That’s already better than Cheetu did

So it makes it weird to me they believe Cheetu is not only the fastest character of the Ants(Which is absolutely not true), they believe the JJK squad can do anything to them... completely missing that the Hunters we've seen in that arc are as strong, if not stronger, than most of the Sorcerors there.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
So it makes it weird to me they believe Cheetu is not only the fastest character of the Ants(Which is absolutely not true), they believe the JJK squad can do anything to them... completely missing that the Hunters we've seen in that arc are as strong, if not stronger, than most of the Sorcerors there.
I think a lot of JJK stuff is just recency bias tbh, but for the speed it is odd. Other than the people clamoring for lightspeed jjk, the speed feats thus far have been pretty low for shounen. Though I also think Youpi blitzing Knuckle is just largely overlooked in general because he doesn’t come off as a speedster character.

I think a lot of JJK stuff is just recency bias tbh, but for the speed it is odd. Other than the people clamoring for lightspeed jjk, the speed feats thus far have been pretty low for shounen. Though I also think Youpi blitzing Knuckle is just largely overlooked in general because he doesn’t come off as a speedster character.

It's absolutely recency bias, not helped that JJK follows the same rules Bleach does and thus, every character comes off as a speedster and seems faster than they are and people otherwise either never seen any other shonen or forgot that most of them shit on Mach 3.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
yeah gege has been pretty clear about mach 3-5 being crazy for the verse, which hasnt been an issue for hxh (seriously its downright bizarre how 90% of speed feats across the board, from multiple people, land in the mach 20 range)

i get that jjk is the big thing for younger people in the hobby but they gotta stop being upgrade hungry and read a lil closer man

yeah gege has been pretty clear about mach 3-5 being crazy for the verse, which hasnt been an issue for hxh (seriously its downright bizarre how 90% of speed feats across the board, from multiple people, land in the mach 20 range)

i get that jjk is the big thing for younger people in the hobby but they gotta stop being upgrade hungry and read a lil closer man

It was the same deal with Kimetsu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer and even Frieren for SB:

Recency bias fucks the shit out of people and make them assume it MUST be stronger than people give it credit for and push it to extremes, even when the author themselves and simple evaluation goes against that.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
jjk makes way more sense to me than Demon Slayer bc you actually have abilities like Infinity and Yuki’s black hole. What the fuck did KnY have even remotely like that to wank to begin with

jjk makes way more sense to me than Demon Slayer bc you actually have abilities like Infinity and Yuki’s black hole. What the fuck did KnY have even remotely like that to wank to begin with

The on and of again if the DS's are creating their own elements or it's just what they believe they are doing.
And then you have UFOTable going in on a level that actually tends to eclipse how they animate Fate and there you go.

Impulse

Illustrious

Funny thing is he wasnt even at full power .
I sometimes think he is FEP's dupe account

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
def not fep, fep just copy pastes things from debunk threads he finds and doesn’t actually understand the material at all. Jack has definitely actually read the issues, but somehow come to the insane conclusion that every low end random peak human tagging a character matters more than their other showings

Back