• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

King of 🌽

Exceptional
It will never be not funny how all these multiversal entities do jack shit in term of environnement damage and pretty much all rely on lore and statements cause we for sure don't get much feats.
quote from a niggas sp

Last edited:

Salfarc

Paramount
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/goetia-fgo-vs-kang-the-conqueror-616.991862/

Admittedly, I have no frame of reference for goetia, but.

A years' worth of prep for someone like Kang is fucking insane. It's not even about the matchup at that point.
So after reading, apparently Kang can find Goetia, he have chance then.

I want to ask something though, how does his time redirect works? There is no space nor time in Goetia's temple. Somethow in that thread, no one question it. Only Lucain mention there is no time, no "future" to redirect to.

Oh damn this is from 2years ago, nvm.

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
So after reading, apparently Kang can find Goetia, he have chance then.

I want to ask something though, how does his time redirect works? There is no space nor time in Goetia's temple. Somethow in that thread, no one question it. Only Lucain mention there is no time, no "future" to redirect to.
It's pretty straight-forward reading it, it transfers energy to another directed point in time, idk how goetia interacts with time and space, causality and all that jazz, or even if Fate characters can be erased that way; though.

Kang with a year of prep-time is kang with Damocles base, an army of time-displaced characters, and a cosmic cube. That was my point.

Salfarc

Paramount
It's pretty straight-forward reading it, it transfers energy to another directed point in time, idk how goetia interacts with time and space, causality and all that jazz, or even if Fate characters can be erased that way; though.

Kang with a year of prep-time is kang with Damocles base, an army of time-displaced characters, and a cosmic cube. That was my point.
Goetia's temple exist out of time, there is the problem, he stays there so Kang have to fight him there. There is no time inside there, either it is happening or it is not. How would Kang's time redirect works in a place without time and space? I read that he have base outside of time and space...Personally I am not sure how would it works in the temple myself.

King of 🌽

Exceptional
Goetia's temple exist out of time, there is the problem, he stays there so Kang have to fight him there. There is no time inside there, either it is happening or it is not. How would Kang's time redirect works in a place without time and space? I read that he have base outside of time and space...Personally I am not sure how would it works in the temple myself.
It's best for you to stay quiet, any answer you give will be dumbe,@Friday. Don't answer him or it will become a shit show

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It's best for you to stay quiet, any answer you give will be dumbe,@Friday. Don't answer him or it will become a shit show
Between the death threats on Fanverse and you here getting triggered and repeatedly butting into a debate you’re not even involved in, you need to chill out man

King of 🌽

Exceptional
Between the death threats on Fanverse and you here getting triggered and repeatedly butting into a debate you’re not even involved in, you need to chill out man
I'm will stop Salfarc because he will prolong the debates but the previous ones

Last edited:
Back