• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Clearly Defining Certain Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
"Waste of a term" you speak as if we're paying for this shit by the letter. Marvel alone has multiple characters who scale to what we would describe and quantify as omniversal, (Abraxas, lifebringer Galactus, ME, MM, IG users. Etc.) not to mention other strong series where the amount of characters that fit into that category just pile up.

You can call it dumb all you want, debating stuff at this level is inherently dumb and cringe, but it serves a purpose. What do you want to do? Suggest a new system? Same shit new coat of paint.
Lol I'm not stating to change anything I just said I think it's a waste of a term since the destroying everything that exists in a story never happens or is never anything beyond Megaversal just my it's more of a creator God term that doesn't even apply to all them most of the time

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I think it's a waste of a term since the destroying everything that exists in a story never happens or is never anything beyond Megaversal
Again, I think you're confusing fictional "omniverses" then the actual term Omniverse Level, idk where it's stated that you have to destroy absolutely everything to qualify, as long as you're just destroying something equal to two inf megaverses or more you do.

The First Firmament alone is beyond megaversal+, but this is cringe enough as is without it turning into a comics discussion.
it's more of a creator God term that doesn't even apply to all them most of the time
I mean yeah, sure. I see what you mean, but I also don't see any reason to remove it just because it's dumb.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Omniversal is a dumb term. We had it apply to all of three people
You had it apply to all of three people.

Except for Lucifer, and Michael, and Elric, and Dark Tower characters, and Umineko characters, and The Presence who isn't even supreme in his own verse, and Genis who you let slide without any contention.

And anyone who can lift my mom :maybe

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Lalisa/Tiffany said Umineko didn't qualify lmao, and they were the one who has the Umineko respect thread in the first place

So yeah it has probably slid for a lot of characters who didn't earn it, granted most of them Blade corrected on the wiki as far as marvel goes

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
Again, I think you're confusing fictional "omniverses" then the actual term Omniverse Level, idk where it's stated that you have to destroy absolutely everything to qualify, as long as you're just destroying something equal to two inf megaverses or more you do.

The First Firmament alone is beyond megaversal+, but this is cringe enough as is without it turning into a comics discussion.

I mean yeah, sure. I see what you mean, but I also don't see any reason to remove it just because it's dumb.
Lol bud I'm not saying change it just that it's dumb idk why were having a long debate about it

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You had it apply to all of three people.

Except for Lucifer, and Michael, and Elric, and Dark Tower characters, and Umineko characters, and The Presence who isn't even supreme in his own verse, and Genis who you let slide without any contention.

And anyone who can lift my mom :maybe

We didn't have Lucifer at omniversal, nor Michael, definitely not fucking Umineko characters lmfao and def not fucking Genis. At most you gave him megaversal :skully

Unless someone went around changing shit the only people that had it were TOAA, The Presence and MoM

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
We didn't have Lucifer at omniversal, nor Michael, definitely not fucking Umineko characters lmfao and def not fucking Genis. At most you gave him megaversal :skully

Unless someone went around changing shit the only people that had it were TOAA, The Presence and MoM
we literal did have all of those :kobeha

im pretty sure Umineko still has it and a win over CAS and Mandrakk on the wiki lmao

people were going crazy with omniversal shit

Jakk was saying Genis could channel the power of TOAA

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
we literal did have all of those :kobeha

im pretty sure Umineko still has it and a win over CAS and Mandrakk on the wiki lmao

people were going crazy with omniversal shit

Jakk was saying Genis could channel the power of TOAA
And fought omnipotent beings on the daily was another quote I remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back