• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Clearly Defining Certain Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
overvoid I think also had omni+ on it
Okay dropped as well, if Bern has an issue with the Umineko pages get yourself banned on fanverse telling them to join here tag them on fanverse or something, I don't think they joined

JHC I thought I'd have to change like 4 pages end up having to change 20

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
we literal did have all of those :kobeha

im pretty sure Umineko still has it and a win over CAS and Mandrakk on the wiki lmao

people were going crazy with omniversal shit

Jakk was saying Genis could channel the power of TOAA

What the fuck were people smoking

I brought up our fading standards a lot but thats fucking ridiculous :mjlol

Aight who tf let Bern edit the umineko profiles :skully

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also, I remember only Featherine was megaversal in umi

Also Rosa with shotgun

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
What the fuck were people smoking

I brought up our fading standards a lot but thats fucking ridiculous :mjlol

Aight who tf let Bern edit the umineko profiles :skully

Nah it wasn't Bern, pretty sure they use that exact name on the wiki, it was potentially some user named David, idk who that is though

EDIT: they're the one who created the page and it wasn't edited since 2018, I'm not sure if they were the absolute last person to edit said page

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
We didn't have Lucifer at omniversal, nor Michael, definitely not fucking Umineko characters lmfao and def not fucking Genis. At most you gave him megaversal :skully

Unless someone went around changing shit the only people that had it were TOAA, The Presence and MoM
Genis had the most outrageous stats of all bruh, you don't remember them omniversal cajun fries?
:kobeha

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I got it

Let’s get rid of the tiering system altogether

hqdefault.jpg

B7-DC1-E23-E9-D8-42-A9-A63-C-32-A7-ACC324-B1.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So destroying something called a universe isn't universe level unless there additional is proof that thing is universe-sized? What kind of proof are we talking about here? Most fictions won't specify what the radius of the universe is, so I don't think we can expect that.
Yeah just being called a universe wouldn't be enough, it needs to be something comparable to what our standard of a universe is, which would be our own universe. Some sort of information supplied somewhere that's more than just "its a universe"
Why not? If something is supposed to have real life cosmology destroying it would be universe level, no?
We cant assume a dimension is universe sized just because it mirrors the real world as that dimension can be localized to a planet and still mirror the real world.
Actually, we wouldn't, as Kaguya's dimension isn't a populated main dimension. I was thinking of stuff like Isekai worlds or so that have proven to have planets orbiting suns and stuff.
Well obviously Isekais would be their own universe
Why would time be relevant, though? Never took us to rank timeline destruction higher than universe destruction like VSB.
Well yeah destroying a concept would rank higher than just destroying a physical space. Destroying just a universe would obviously be universal but destroying it and its timeline would easily put you higher
And in our prior debate we didn't really require infinite universe to be shown. Why make it a requirement now?
I mean that's the whole point of this thread, to get this classified properly. I was hoping the other people in this thread would comment on this part when i said it, but they kinda didnt
Yeah, at the same time goes without saying. When I say same set, I mean that the universes don't lie in different multiverses. Just that a term like set/group works better, as many fictions don't explicitly call it different multiverses.
I get you, though even if they were in other multiverses, destroying the 2 universes from each one would still only make you multiversal but with a fuck off huge range.
That's what I wrote. Just that using the word "Multiverse" in the definition would require us to first define what a Multiverse is. And a Multiverse is a set/group/collection of universes, so....
Yeah but writing it out that way may come across as confusing to some people. Its best to keep stuff simple but defined so no one can play dumb or semantics with it

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well yeah destroying a concept would rank higher than just destroying a physical space. Destroying just a universe would obviously be universal but destroying it and its timeline would easily put you higher
I don't really get this. Space and time are connected. That's why blackholes can bend time. If your destroying the universe you would be destroying space and thus time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back