• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I know Kagura is just super busy rn. She‘s not the type to just afk as scum anyway. Let‘s get Rugrat to actually play before judging anything here.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Honestly the names she threw out at the end whilst waiting to be hammered I’d say are probs not scum lol. Although her actively naming only one player as town on her way out stands out

I would expect her to put one of her team mates there.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

Here's a reference point.

Lethal is at about 4-5 votes here, co-opts a narrative about how he is town and Gram is scum, chooses to hard defend him and take a swing at a high profile player accusing him. Ring a bell?
When did he hard defend Psyhic?
Finally, considering Psychic was the blocker, a source of protection, and a source of extra kills all rolled up into one, I think it would be worth preserving if possible. It's an assumption but probably not a bad one.
If he wanted to preserve her then he did a terrible job going anywhere else.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
In a vacuum, how do you feel about CP now?

I think the progression on Psychic looks good for him

we can do whatever with time remaining but should 100% be lynching that slot

Not sure if I agree with you here. The stuff you posted above from Craig looks like he could be trying to distance from Psychic potentially, such as "why do you read me as town."

The X

Marvelous
So since Ratchet is choosing to ignore me, I guess I can safely say my piece about him.

I am slightly paranoia about Psychic being bussed. Last day it seemed to me that when the discussion of Psychic's wagon came up, Ratchet tried to say Ultra was the one that followed him on it. That's why I had to go and look up the timeline of those events and set the record straight. There was a post where Ratchet said Ultra COULD be bussing, with Ratchet saying Ultra only voted Psychic because he sussed Psychic and Ultra maybe wanted to get 'ahead of the wagon'. The fact that Ratchet thought of the possibility that Ultra could be bussing, but also reacted like he did to me for asking Ultra if Ratchet could be bussing (and then saying he was going to ignore me), doesn't make me feel great.

I also didn't like when I asked him where he was leading us, he gave me a list with literally half the player lost on it, and chose me to pick a name. When I asked him his reasons for three of those names, there wasn't a lot there. I don't like how he shutdown the Ekko option so casually despite saying he needs to change his game ('read or die'). So we have Ratchet shutting down the Ekko option, without really saying why, and then indirectly agreeing with Ekko on the Rugrat direction. I also low key don't like how he is still saying Vinegar is a decent vote despite the tracker claim.

Is Ratchet wolf? Maybe, that's what I'm trying to figure out! But I don't think there's really any problem with what I've taken issue to and it's more than fair game for me to bring up these points and reflect on them. The fact Ratchet wants to say I'm talking nonsense, and that he's going to ignore me, doesn't really seem like he's dealing with me in good faith.

Evans

Acclaimed
Wdym shrug off responsibility? Psychic was scum and CP might also be, what responsibility am I shrugging off here?

If you're town, you didn't know that about Psychic at the time, nor do you know about CP.

You're calling to wagon CP but if he flips town, it looks like you're setting it up as Ultra's fault

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
So since Ratchet is choosing to ignore me, I guess I can safely say my piece about him.

I am slightly paranoia about Psychic being bussed. Last day it seemed to me that when the discussion of Psychic's wagon came up, Ratchet tried to say Ultra was the one that followed him on it. That's why I had to go and look up the timeline of those events and set the record straight. There was a post where Ratchet said Ultra COULD be bussing, with Ratchet saying Ultra only voted Psychic because he sussed Psychic and Ultra maybe wanted to get 'ahead of the wagon'. The fact that Ratchet thought of the possibility that Ultra could be bussing, but also reacted like he did to me for asking Ultra if Ratchet could be bussing (and then saying he was going to ignore me), doesn't make me feel great.

I also didn't like when I asked him where he was leading us, he gave me a list with literally half the player lost on it, and chose me to pick a name. When I asked him his reasons for three of those names, there wasn't a lot there. I don't like how he shutdown the Ekko option so casually despite saying he needs to change his game ('read or die'). So we have Ratchet shutting down the Ekko option, without really saying why, and then indirectly agreeing with Ekko on the Rugrat direction. I also low key don't like how he is still saying Vinegar is a decent vote despite the tracker claim.

Is Ratchet wolf? Maybe, that's what I'm trying to figure out! But I don't think there's really any problem with what I've taken issue to and it's more than fair game for me to bring up these points and reflect on them. The fact Ratchet wants to say I'm talking nonsense, and that he's going to ignore me, doesn't really seem like he's dealing with me in good faith.
ratchets 99% going to be town too btw

The X

Marvelous
Y'all love to just watch Ratchet skate, though. Literally had to watch twice from the dead chat on JJK and Pokemon as wolf Ratchet just wlaked his way to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back