• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Isn't your argument that he's town because he opened himself up to scrutiny? I'm saying thats a stupid reason to town read him and I don't buy it
Im arguing that Craig as a player is good enough to blend in and not literally ignore the entire thread going after Psychic and pretend she doesn’t exist.

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Ratchet

I'm not as confident in the Juice direction. Here are some of my observations of her behavior in my game

1) She feels productivity obligation. Try harding a bit, felt obligated to come up with a bunch of nonsense forced reads at the start of the game to seem productive.

2) Busses as a fall back. When she got suspected, every other post was Mango mango mango, she retreated to bussing constantly as a safe position, and then just came up with excuses for taking her pushes off the plate when it came time to mislynch.

I think the biggest problem with painting Juice as scum here is that while her behavior around Psychic looks awkward in isolation, I see almost 0 attempt from her to tie in anyone to Psychic or paint anyone else as suspect. This is remarkably strange, I think, for her to do at her level of scum play.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Alrighty then, godfather he is. Gf claiming BP preemptively see it now.
can u think of roles that BPD can be to know for fact that tpein is either town or GF. roles that are not vig nor cop. and somehow know for fact that tpein inst serial either

evans seem to think there are other roles that can do that, but he wont tell me so my team doesn't know about it. wud appreciate if you do!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ratchet

I'm not as confident in the Juice direction. Here are some of my observations of her behavior in my game

1) She feels productivity obligation. Try harding a bit, felt obligated to come up with a bunch of nonsense forced reads at the start of the game to seem productive.

2) Busses as a fall back. When she got suspected, every other post was Mango mango mango, she retreated to bussing constantly as a safe position, and then just came up with excuses for taking her pushes off the plate when it came time to mislynch.

I think the biggest problem with painting Juice as scum here is that while her behavior around Psychic looks awkward in isolation, I see almost 0 attempt from her to tie in anyone to Psychic or paint anyone else as suspect. This is remarkably strange, I think, for her to do at her level of scum play.
i dont fully agree with the first point. she was alot more reserved in ur game and doing practically nothing until she got wagoned

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Y'all love to just watch Ratchet skate, though. Literally had to watch twice from the dead chat on JJK and Pokemon as wolf Ratchet just wlaked his way to victory.
okay but ur aware i dont shy from pushing him if i think he's scum, just did so in ultra's game day 1 b4 realizing hes town

i think hes town here with the limited amount of posts ive read. wont really try to convince anyone or put my foot down tho

RDK

Marvelous
Im arguing that Craig as a player is good enough to blend in and not literally ignore the entire thread going after Psychic and pretend she doesn’t exist.
Ok i think I've missed your point here, I'm still trying to catch up so excuse me

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
. I don't like how he shutdown the Ekko option so casually despite saying he needs to change his game ('read or die'). So we have Ratchet shutting down the Ekko option, without really saying why, and then indirectly agreeing with Ekko on the Rugrat direction.
This would only work if both Ekko and Ratchet are mates no?

RDK

Marvelous
Please use the latest list if you're going to comment on it. I think his Fuji push is terribly lazy but I also expect a bit more effort in actually playing the game if he were scum.
I'm literally trying to read back like 50 pages while being married to a full 8 hour work day give it a rest will you

Ratchet

Ratchet tried to say Ultra was the one that followed him on it.
I'll respond to this bit - I did not say this. I said Ultra voted her after I brought up scum reading her, which he did, to evidence why I thought he could potentially have bussed her. You will have a much better time and I will be much more likely to treat whatever you have to say in good faith once you stop replacing what actually happened with what you assume I was going for.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
can u think of roles that BPD can be to know for fact that tpein is either town or GF. roles that are not vig nor cop. and somehow know for fact that tpein inst serial either

evans seem to think there are other roles that can do that, but he wont tell me so my team doesn't know about it. wud appreciate if you do!
Ill tell you in our PM.

Ultra

THE BEAR
i dont fully agree with the first point. she was alot more reserved in ur game and doing practically nothing until she got wagoned

I went back and checked. She was faking/forcing reads from the word go, even though she was lacking presence early on

I don't wanna oversell here because I do think she's showing somewhat similar behavior in regards to lurking

But for me to buy her as scum I'd have to assume she doesn't salivate at the opportunity to dirty other players. I guess she kind of alluded to it with her bussing comment, but she had 0 direction other than Psychic. Which doesn't make sense from what I saw of her. Would expect her to even start bussing a different team mate or something, thinking it would advance her position. She did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back