• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Unrelated.
Its just annoying.
We have to find town and you saying you are scum makes it harder to town read you
Does it really, though? Me and Fuji are just having a laugh right now so you can disregard that. I also think I've posted elsewhere to justify a few shit posts with Fooj. However, you just said you didn't vote me because of me open scumming, but here you are once again saying that the open scumming IS an issue for you.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Does it really, though? Me and Fuji are just having a laugh right now so you can disregard that. I also think I've posted elsewhere to justify a few shit posts with Fooj. However, you just said you didn't vote me because of me open scumming, but here you are once again saying that the open scumming IS an issue for you.

Yes.
Unrelated issue.
Otherwise I would be voting ultra, fuji and idk I think kekko too...

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I believe him when he says he isn't voting BPD for that reason though, actually. Seems pretty clear he started going that way after BPD insinuated he was scummy.
is there a reason you feel the need to jump between every vote and it's target this game without letting anything play out?

Kurumi

Preeminent
So I´m getting voted without any of my voters even giving any reasons for it.

Melkor looking scummy to me and Ekko could not explain why he started the wagon on me.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Probably because I smell you phoning it the fuck in, lol
game just started, so no. but if I was phoning it in, what would that be indicative of? I've been accused of this numerous times in recent games and yet I always end up being one of town's best players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back