• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
why melkor specifically?
i agree, but how did you arrive to it

Hanging onto someone else´s votes is not the Lord Melkor I know, this feels off.
So, you and Ultra probably just being stupid, that´s nothing I´m surprised of but Melkor and partially BPD don´t strike me as players that usually just throw their votes onto someone early on D0.

The X

Marvelous
i feel like ur approaching disgenuously toward tpein

not everyone reads BPD town for what you call his vintage town whatever, so naturally if BPD is open scumming it makes him harder to read. seems pretty straight forward
My gut tells me you're dealing with me and Fuji open scumming in bad faith a bit. Seems like you're willing to keep open the suspicion around me and Fuji for doing that.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Get the biggest threats out first.
think-smart-meme.gif

Ultra

THE BEAR
Going back to CP that response was out of pocket. Weird obtuse accusation about me "jumping in between votes" like he was harboring that observation and only just now called me out on it

[Vote lynch CP]

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
My guy, after our last like, four games together, you have had a different philosophy to when and how you claim. What was your motivation for claiming BP like this?

#1 to let scum know the only way they can take me out is via mislynch.
#2 to warn any potential trigger happy vig
#3 maybe I am lying and dont wanna get shot cuz I have some nice stuff.
#4 to bait some kills (they think im lying?, cringe)

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Hanging onto someone else´s votes is not the Lord Melkor I know, this feels off.
So, you and Ultra probably just being stupid, that´s nothing I´m surprised of but Melkor and partially BPD don´t strike me as players that usually just throw their votes onto someone early on D0.
LM throws votes out regardless of alignment tbh and he almost always manages to look scummy while doing it. Its why he coined the term ‘’Scum LM’’, my man radiates scum energy like a beacon.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Going back to CP that response was out of pocket. Weird obtuse accusation about me "jumping in between votes" like he was harboring that observation and only just now called me out on it

[Vote lynch CP]
because you literally just did to me thus establishing the pattern. weird context to leave out

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Tldr I dont really read into his early game shenanigans too much and approach his slot differently, basically I wait and see how he acts around lynches and actions if there are any. The truth will make itself known and one more fodder town will be added to my undead army.

Ultra

THE BEAR
because you literally just did to me thus establishing the pattern. weird context to leave out

A singular instance doesn't establish a "pattern" Dean, by definition. You said I've been doing this this game. Which implies a prior instance that you left off the table and are only passively aggressively insinuating at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back