• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
im guessing u read melkor as strong town. its probably a perspective thing

Ratchet

Oh stop it. You yourself admitted to this very sentiment just last game him, spare me the grandstanding please.

Kurumi

Preeminent
Pretty sure you were one of the first people to unvote me. So this comes off - a bit weird. If you felt I was scum - wouldn't you have just kept your vote down on me? Starting to think me sheeple people statement stands true.

lol I only "unvoted" you because Ekko pissed me off.

Ratchet

lol I only "unvoted" you because Ekko pissed me off.
Kurumi I have one reservation I'd like to discuss with you -
It isn't lost on me that this post, which could potentially be taken as a scum lean, comes after I have begun to walk by my read of you. Can you, in plain terms, outline your read on me and why please?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
And I wasted my bodyguard protection on you last night
Just saw your claim, was about to ask if you used it On anyone.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
he shares her reservation about ratchet, and scum read of ekko, and questioning ratchet/ultra why they town read ekko
I mean, I do share it, but he can also just be scum who just says what I also say. No reason to Town read him. The only reason for me Town reading a mindmeld would be if that mindmeld happened at the exact same time as I say it, so it can't possibly be just parroting lol. Something which happens with me and Fuji at times (not this game yet, though. Sadge).

Kurumi

Preeminent

Hier wird niemand geschubst!

Status
Not open for further replies.