• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
If you really think I put spite above playing to my wincon you can gtfo. I'm not even spiting Kiku, despite her ruining game after game for me. Being cautious around somebody who you know is strong as scum is not fucking spite.

But you do you. Thanks for not helping.
im guessing u read melkor as strong town. its probably a perspective thing

Ratchet

If you really think I put spite above playing to my wincon you can gtfo. I'm not even spiting Kiku, despite her ruining game after game for me. Being cautious around somebody who you know is strong as scum is not fucking spite.

But you do you. Thanks for not helping.
Oh stop it. You yourself admitted to this very sentiment just last game him, spare me the grandstanding please.

Kurumi

Preeminent
Pretty sure you were one of the first people to unvote me. So this comes off - a bit weird. If you felt I was scum - wouldn't you have just kept your vote down on me? Starting to think me sheeple people statement stands true.

lol I only "unvoted" you because Ekko pissed me off.

Ratchet

lol I only "unvoted" you because Ekko pissed me off.
Kurumi I have one reservation I'd like to discuss with you -
Am I the only one thinking it´s strange that experienced players like Ekko and Ratchet are currently voting Rugrat, a completely inactive slot? Wasn´t the common consensus in mafia games normally to leave inactives up for the vigs instead of lynching them?
It isn't lost on me that this post, which could potentially be taken as a scum lean, comes after I have begun to walk by my read of you. Can you, in plain terms, outline your read on me and why please?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
As lots of players here are throwing votes at me for no good reason and me not having time for all that bs that´s going on here: I´m the Bodyguard and I can protect a player from a kill every night, however after the second use of it I will get 1 stress pip every time I use it again.

Yes, would have been better if I didn´t have to claim, you obviously see why.
Sorry, don´t have much time and it´s not possible to build good reads with players like Ekko or Ultra around.
And I wasted my bodyguard protection on you last night 🙈
Just saw your claim, was about to ask if you used it On anyone.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
he shares her reservation about ratchet, and scum read of ekko, and questioning ratchet/ultra why they town read ekko
I mean, I do share it, but he can also just be scum who just says what I also say. No reason to Town read him. The only reason for me Town reading a mindmeld would be if that mindmeld happened at the exact same time as I say it, so it can't possibly be just parroting lol. Something which happens with me and Fuji at times (not this game yet, though. Sadge).

Kurumi

Preeminent
I'm getting very tired of having to correct this statement. I never said he didn't push her first. I said, and I'll go slowly here, that he *may* have voted her in response to me scum reading her, in order to get maximum credit from the lynch. In other words, he distanced from her, then saw I was scum reading her too, and thought "I should vote her here and bus her hard".

Maybe English isn't working. I'll try it in Google-Translated German:

Ich habe nie gesagt, dass er sie nicht zuerst geschubst hat. Ich sagte, und ich werde hier langsam vorgehen, dass er *vielleicht* sie als Reaktion darauf gewählt hat, dass ich sie als Abschaum gelesen habe, um maximale Anerkennung für den Lynchmord zu erhalten. Mit anderen Worten: Er distanzierte sich von ihr, sah dann, dass ich sie ebenfalls als Abschaum las, und dachte: „Ich sollte sie hier wählen und sie hart bestrafen.“

Comprende?

Hier wird niemand geschubst! :blobpolice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back