• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Give me a GTH read on Ultra please.
He's not even in my PoE I've been posting for goodness sake. Town.

Also I notice this egregious double standard here. I was one of the first on Psychic but you've made no attempt to consider whether it makes to be distancing or not. You just shade me and try to land these shitty gotchas because you're not trying to read me in good faith, presumably out of spite, or charitably, paranoia. Dismissed!

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
He's not even in my PoE I've been posting for goodness sake. Town.

Also I notice this egregious double standard here. I was one of the first on Psychic but you've made no attempt to consider whether it makes to be distancing or not. You just shade me and try to land these shitty gotchas because you're not trying to read me in good faith, presumably out of spite, or charitably, paranoia. Dismissed!
After you getting away every single time as scum me being extra careful should neither surprise you nor be anything to dismiss. It definitely doesn't help when I'm met with you being dismissive instead of helping me clear up my concerns and being more...understanding for a change.

And now have a nice day. I cba to get that kind of responses, so talking has no use.

Ratchet

After you getting away every single time as scum me being extra careful should neither surprise you nor be anything to dismiss. It definitely doesn't help when I'm met with you being dismissive instead of helping me clear up my concerns and being more...understanding for a change.

And now have a nice day. I cba to get that kind of responses, so talking has no use.
I don't really owe greater understanding when you're trying to set traps for me and otherwise looking for reasons to claim I'm scum rather than fairly evaluate my play. I'm being dismissive as a means to filter myself, take it or leave it frankly. If you want to scum read me - go right ahead, I couldn't care less. I also don't care about "co-operating" with you here, you've made it very plain that the terms for this would be to succumb to your reads primarily and concede all of mine. Do what you want. Vote me, make me Hated, tag the playerlist for my lynch, whatever.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Well, he's not helping me clear up my concerns, so I just won't trust him.
i didnt really real yalls interactions, put ur questions in one bulletpoint list and he can answer i guess. im lost on what u r asking tbh

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i dont think cp is scum that much, tho his day 2 has been alot worst than day 1 for me, the opposite of ultra

i can see both as town and will reevaluate depending on how PoE flips

Flower

V.I.P. Member
i didnt really real yalls interactions, put ur questions in one bulletpoint list and he can answer i guess. im lost on what u r asking tbh
The point is, and I'll be blunt, that the Ratchet vs Ultra bit previous day phase sounded more like an ego clash to me for who actually gets credit for the Psychic lynch. Ratchet thought he was first, but then realized it was Ultra and is now looking for how Ultra can still be scum because he doesn't wanna admit He was just first. I hoped he'd just concede that it was that, but he doesn't, so it just looks like unnecessary face saving. And is just weird to me and quite frankly an annoyance because it doesn't help with reading him at all. Like, if Ultra is scum and Ratchet is right it just gives scum Ultra ammo against him, too.

So yeah, I'm honestly really pissed now.

Ratchet

The point is, and I'll be blunt, that the Ratchet vs Ultra bit previous day phase sounded more like an ego clash to me for who actually gets credit for the Psychic lynch. Ratchet thought he was first, but then realized it was Ultra and is now looking for how Ultra can still be scum because he doesn't wanna admit He was just first. I hoped he'd just concede that it was that, but he doesn't, so it just looks like unnecessary face saving. And is just weird to me and quite frankly an annoyance because it doesn't help with reading him at all. Like, if Ultra is scum and Ratchet is right it just gives scum Ultra ammo against him, too.

This is complete horseshit - I don't care about who wins the cred - clearly I've won none!

Let's be honest about what this is about. You gavs it away in your last response to me. You don't care to analyse my play because it's not about my alignment in this game. You brought up me slipping by a few times as scum. It has nothing to do with wanting to trust me here. You just want to see me hang, for the crime of having won a few silly role madness games as scum against you.

I'm not going to concede to a narrative that you've invented entirely in your own imagination just to placate you Flower.

Emil

V.I.P. Member

is this scummy tho? it sounds NAI just from the way u describe it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
He's in PoE - I don't think there are any issues per se with his posting but nothing makes me think he must be town and I could slot him into my suggested team fairly easily. Will need to give his last game an ISO.
ok

we moved off rugrat a bit too easily btw, shud of got a claim atleast. still think slot is sucm

Flower

V.I.P. Member
This is complete horseshit - I don't care about who wins the cred - clearly I've won none!

Let's be honest about what this is about. You gavs it away in your last response to me. You don't care to analyse my play because it's not about my alignment in this game. You brought up me slipping by a few times as scum. It has nothing to do with wanting to trust me here. You just want to see me hang, for the crime of having won a few silly role madness games as scum against you.

I'm not going to concede to a narrative that you've invented entirely in your own imagination just to placate you Flower.
If you really think I put spite above playing to my wincon you can gtfo. I'm not even spiting Kiku, despite her ruining game after game for me. Being cautious around somebody who you know is strong as scum is not fucking spite.

But you do you. Thanks for not helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back