• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
how does RDK know there are 2 indies, sees flower claim 7 abilities, and not suspect shes one of them..

The X

Marvelous
Ratchets posts are lowkey sus as hell man

And the only reason I've been given that he's town is that he wouldn't have let psychic kamakazi as if he was round her house telling her what to write

Think he's good candidate for wolf

Why do you read him town?
There's maybe room for Ratchet to be an indie because he hasn't really been leading anything, but I'd be shocked if he was wolf here. Definitely just think he's town.

The X

Marvelous
There's maybe room for Ratchet to be an indie because he hasn't really been leading anything, but I'd be shocked if he was wolf here. Definitely just think he's town.
This is also no slight on Ratchet because his reads and reasons have felt good to me. Just not in front of everything drawing the most attention.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Here is a challenge Ekko

ISO RDK

Find me a single post that isn't a flaming bag of dog shit
this involves reading back....

ok if we get 1 mislynch ill read back. sound fair?

RDK

Marvelous
Here is a challenge Ekko

ISO RDK

Find me a single post that isn't a flaming bag of dog shit
How about you actually present some sort of case on me, basically you've started scum reading me today as soon as I presented my sus on you, omgus

Then you used my claim to further your omgus, without much actual substance, you just dismissed it because you think I made it up

If you think I've made posts that suck why don't you ask me about them so you can actually get a legacy out of me if you intend to lynch me

I'm working with you here so I'd rather you showed a bit of respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back