• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
My point against him is this

He comes in voting the way Ultra wants, ykno, Evans wins and also gets lynched

Right away I don't even know why he'd vote that way, I don't think he was caught up or close to it

But then later on when Flower mentions she has 7 roles, he just changes to her and ignores the people who say it's suicide to claim 7 roles as non-town

It's almost like he knew what the plan was but saw a good opportunity to divert from it

Who are you talking about here

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Letting Ratchet self resolve because you're scared of him?
you got me tbh not even kidding lol

ill think about it

if they can block me somehow again it means they got a dedicated blocker on top of the busdriver and jailkeeper which is whack. i guess Fuji paranoid blocked me then?

RDK

Marvelous
My point against him is this

He comes in voting the way Ultra wants, ykno, Evans wins and also gets lynched

Right away I don't even know why he'd vote that way, I don't think he was caught up or close to it

But then later on when Flower mentions she has 7 roles, he just changes to her and ignores the people who say it's suicide to claim 7 roles as non-town

It's almost like he knew what the plan was but saw a good opportunity to divert from it
But he hammered the lynch didn't he?

Unless your theory is that he didn't realize he had done that when he tried to pivot?

Ultra

THE BEAR
you got me tbh not even kidding lol

ill think about it

if they can block me somehow again it means they got a dedicated blocker on top of the busdriver and jailkeeper which is whack. i guess Fuji paranoid blocked me then?

Honestly, no cap fr fr I would say resolving him probably ties the knot on this game even though I'm not super suspect of him. Unless living players completely shit the bed, which is not strictly impossible.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Honestly, no cap fr fr I would say resolving him probably ties the knot on this game even though I'm not super suspect of him. Unless living players completely shit the bed, which is not strictly impossible.
ill get a claim from him atleast then assess if its worth keeping

idk if i need a claim from hime too. idk if shes dying or not

RDK

Marvelous
I don't much care at this point, he's probably gonna die from what Flower did to him, we're not lynching him today, move on
Why are you replying to this with a post about Ratchet when I was talking about Alco

feel like you're trying to sell some tunnel on Ratchet which isn't happening. I've read plenty of people and I'm not even voting

Emil

V.I.P. Member
but yeah ratchet town flip here seals the deal, and honestly a scum flip from todays lynch makes me heal him more presumabely he was on the right side of it etc..

Emil

V.I.P. Member
possible scum just conceded the game too. if it isnt ratchet/ultra idk how does mafia win from here tbh

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
...?

Ratchet was advocating for Flower's lynch, what the fuck are you talking about?
Wasn't that because they went back and forth over stupid bullshit?

Look I'm about 12% certain that I didn't imagine someone said "why would she claim having 7 roles as town"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back