• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You're first two posts here just say hmmmm and don't really give us any insight or hint at what you're thinking.

Third post you call out Joygirl and accuse her of self preservation after she voted you; basically you're sussing her because she OMGUS you. You saying you don't like her reaction is already a point made in thread. It also feels like you may be trying to link Ratchet her off pre flipping Kurumi as wolf.

Fourth post is to me. You say Melkor is hard to read but you also this game said people saying Melkor is scummy are scummy. Regardless of what you said or meant, I felt like that comment was you trying to get some sort of read or shade off people reading Melkor wolf despite you saying you yourself couldn't read Melkor. I found it hard to follow your thought process there.

Fifth post is pointless self meta talk.

Sixth post is you defending your activity. This is one of the reasons I decided to follow a vote on you. Wolf Psychic definitely likes to lurk and had enough time to like and react posts, so I don't give you any benefit of the doubt for not being around. Your desire to defend your activity is also something wolf Psychic does. This is similar to how you played in Dresden Files.

Seventh post is kind if useless comment on TSA.

Eighth post is to me. One reason I already explained. Another reason is I haven't really followed any of your thinking or catchup and to me it feels more mailed in than authentic.
X this feels a bit of an oversell and just overly making her scummy and ignoring that some of the stuff said here she does as town too. if psychic turns out town this needs to be looked at

Whicker

Degenerate
Don’t get why I’m Sus’d for retracting or refraining from things. And I didn’t retract my town read on ultra I just don’t want to offend anybody or be toxic to the game because I’m not a fan of that tbh

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I have determined that the bolded are your mates judging by the rule of 3, thanks for the information Psychic.

:aizen:
cp logged in to OLF, checked his role PM, saw he got kurumi and psychic on the team and immediately realized he must eliminate ultra or the females on his team will SUFFER :banderas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back