• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Fuji open scumming is what he did as Town in the HP game as well. Would say this makes him more Town than scum, esp since He knows people here are averse to fluff and brutal and would lynch such a slot 9/10.
I dont particularly care that people are averse to people having fun im still game solving.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Ekko has only 75 posts while Fuji and me combined have almost 500. Lock the guy scum.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Feel like scum would hammer here.
I was refering to RDK not hammering, if he was scum he would know the votes from his mates.

Him ignoring psychic and focusing on me made me question if he couldnt be town cause I dont see that behaviour coming from scum.

I hope I make more sense or will you still not care about my thoughts @Ultra ?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Personally, it's not Fujis sum of posts I'm reading him town for, it's mostly those instances of him cutting the crap and being indignant towards people

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Actually you know what since I dont make any sense or you dont care about my posts how about I do you a solid and stop game solving altogether? Should save you the headache of reading through retard fujis posts quoting you @Ultra

From this point forward no more game solving from me, you are welcome.
Personally, it's not Fujis sum of posts I'm reading him town for, it's mostly those instances of him cutting the crap and being indignant towards people
But no apparently all I did was open scum and I make no sense according to Ultra.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I was refering to RDK not hammering, if he was scum he would know the votes from his mates.

Him ignoring psychic and focusing on me made me question if he couldnt be town cause I dont see that behaviour coming from scum.

I hope I make more sense or will you still not care about my thoughts @Ultra ?

That makes a bit more sense.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Would Slytherin Cal effectively ignore voting a player whos open scumming to pursue a nonsense push?
Shes 1 vote away from hammer If I counted right.
Think hed ignore Psychic like that as town? Also he seems to have only read my early posts and thats it.
Hes mostly hyper focused on my open scum memeing and seems to think its all im doing.
Maybe RDKek has a point - don't care for a single thing you've posted all game
Correct what the fuck am I doing. Retarded post after another. Thank god you let me know now Im seeing it. I post retarded shitZ

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I think CP is scum, though. He literally snuck a cred attempt in when he brought up the WS convention when Psychic was already doomed. Why not bring it up before all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back