• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
roman-reigns-wwe.gif

who we lynching today?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
RNG is a pretty big no-no on WF/WS and I don't see any way gram wouldn't put that illuminate explanation in her role PM but then give it upon request. Psychic is scum.
This post was way after I brought it up. I'd like to think Town CP would be the first to notice this.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I think CP is scum, though. He literally snuck a cred attempt in when he brought up the WS convention when Psychic was already doomed. Why not bring it up before all this?
If he wanted any sort of early cred he would’ve engaged the slot early when she had 6 votes and was the likeliest candidate instead of waiting till after she botched her claim, by that point why even bother?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Its the feeling ive gotren from you this game, sometimes I ask you stuff and it feels like you are thinking Im a dumbass for asking you this or that.

You were being obstructive to the Psychic wagon earlier and I took your comment to mean any prospective voter who hammers her is scum. In any case, even if I don't give your posts any credibility whatsoever, you still need to chill

Flower

V.I.P. Member
If he wanted any sort of early cred he would’ve engaged the slot early when she had 6 votes and was the likeliest candidate instead of waiting till after she botched her claim, by that point why even bother?
Again, he's a saver, not a busser. And Dest did the same in Wrestling Game with outed scum Lethal. There's always a chance you can still pivot the lynch from your mate to a Town. People here usually don

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You were being obstructive to the Psychic wagon earlier and I took your comment to mean any prospective voter who hammers her is scum. In any case, even if I don't give your posts any credibility whatsoever, you still need to chill
Thanks for confirming it. Therefore I wont try to make them credible anymore. Feel free to ignore me since you dont care about what I say.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Again, he's a saver, not a busser. And Dest did the same in Wrestling Game with outed scum Lethal. There's always a chance you can still pivot the lynch from your mate to a Town. People here usually don
I feel like a decent player like Craig wouldnt open himself up to so much scrutiny so easily. I feel like he wouldve tried more then what he did atm if you catch my feeling. Its just a hunch that makes me town lean on him and I understand that a hunch cant convince players but it is what it is.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I feel like a decent player like Craig wouldnt open himself up to so much scrutiny so easily. I feel like he wouldve tried more then what he did atm if you catch my feeling. Its just a hunch that makes me town lean on him and I understand that a hunch cant convince players but it is what it is.
I mean, he obv scummed in Wrestling game, but alright. It's just sus af him or Ekko aren't the first players on scum Psy's throat.

Ultra

THE BEAR

Exactly

His posts surrounding Psychic are not at all inconsistent with a mate who took a neutral stance and was testing the waters, then only piled on upon seeing the claim's reception. He was very softly bolstering the claim's credibility. He's a prime suspect.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Exactly

His posts surrounding Psychic are not at all inconsistent with a mate who took a neutral stance and was testing the waters, then only piled on upon seeing the claim's reception. He was very softly bolstering the claim's credibility. He's a prime suspect.
Reminds me of what Magic did with Pein in MHW.

Also thoughts on Ekko not going after her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back