• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
I hope you got it out of your system now, Lethal.

There's this little voice inside me that fears your faking it though, since you've turned it up 4 notches after Ultra and I commented on your frustration appearing genuine.
How long have you played with me? You know I loathe being called dumb, poor, etc. So I'll keep at it all game and the next few games if I see reason to.

Noticeable, once more, how everyone takes note of my frustration but not what I've been saying. Go figure, never changes lol.

Alco

Distinguished
How long have you played with me? You know I loathe being called dumb, poor, etc. So I'll keep at it all game and the next few games if I see reason to.

Noticeable, once more, how everyone takes note of my frustration but not what I've been saying. Go figure, never changes lol.
It's because it overshadows everything else, man. When a person is yelling and shouting in real life, you also don't hear the words, you just hear the noise.

Lethal

Exceptional
Anyway now that Clank is blocked.

Pein was cop confirmed which is good cos that elps me with POE. Juicy Vinegar claimed tracker with the shots, and the naming the shots dont seem good for me, but it's at least a claim.

Gonna do some ISOs if i can be bothered

Alco

Distinguished
And about the "what you've been saying", why did you not follow up on your vote of CP at the end of D1 when you re-entered the thread on D2? I thought that was a bit of a weird abandon. (you did vote him later again, but only in frustration lol)

Lethal

Exceptional
It's because it overshadows everything else, man. When a person is yelling and shouting in real life, you also don't hear the words, you just hear the noise.
Alco snapping me back to being rational.

Basically I'm still on CP but need to read back from where I last was (20 pages back or something). Think Clank is wolf. Dislike Melkor's reason for my vote. Gonna see what shakes on Fuji cos I'm tired of the HP references

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Anyway now that Clank is blocked.

Pein was cop confirmed which is good cos that elps me with POE. Juicy Vinegar claimed tracker with the shots, and the naming the shots dont seem good for me, but it's at least a claim.

Gonna do some ISOs if i can be bothered
Unvote.

Can you provide me with an updated reads list once you're done with ISO's pls?

Lethal

Exceptional
And about the "what you've been saying", why did you not follow up on your vote of CP at the end of D1 when you re-entered the thread on D2? I thought that was a bit of a weird abandon. (you did vote him later again, but only in frustration lol)
idk

It's there and staying there, moreso I guess I wanted to read back and get more of a range that just baldy

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I think I just let Lethal cook for now. There's enough time and people are active anyway.

Dalton

Distinguished
Lol, you talk about being a bitch - Lethal you do nothing but talk smack while hiding behind your boys every game. As far as angle-shooting goes you can't expect me to just ignore it when a player who subs out when scum and hates being scum has a few posts that are very different from their usual as town and then subs out.

If you think I'm scum then by all means let's hear it, your defence of Dalton is noted.
same tbh

kinda odd.
Well I don't - my PoE is primarily formed in absence of having reason to townread them, and not because I have any particular reason to believe they're scum. That's simply how this game is shaping up for me.
I'm struggling to see it though - when going through and quoting it you would have had to see the context, and then forgot what your contention was (which would be why you originally quoted it) by the time you come to respond (which happens) and then just respond to the post divorced of context anyway - it doesn't really line up at all for me. I think it's far more plausible that you were skimming, saw something you felt you could argue and then did so - suffice to say that process lines up more with scum than town.
To your first point, if that's the case, why are you choosing people you want to get claims from rather than letting people who do have reads lead the way? It just seems odd to me.

To your second point, I don't see why the sequence you laid out there is untenable.

I'm many pages behind, I'm reading back on stuff, I see you and Ultra discussing my slot, I multi-quote the posts so that I can address them when I make my first readback post, and I misinterpret the post.

Like, this very post I'm responding to of yours now, I added to my multiquote without reading its entirety lol. I'd rather keep 'momentum' reading the other stuff in the thread and come back to this later (often at the end of a page), rather than trying to comprehend and address stuff immediately - as it will distract me from the rest of the thread.

Also, let me ask you this, given your last sentence:

Are you presuming I intentionally misrepresented your post? What exactly are the scum intentions you think I had in responding to that post at all?

I can understand you think it is weird that I made that mistake - it is what it is - but I don't understand what you think my intentions were with doing that as scum.

Dalton

Distinguished
Are you guys serious? Craig was not under that much pressure or in such a bad position to force out a detailed claim out of him already.
This is a terrible post lol.

I don't think Craig and Kurumi are aligned - if one is town the other is scum imo.

Because if Craig is town this sounds like a post a scum would make to look good if/when CP flips.

If Craig is scum this doesnt seem like something I'd expect Kurumi to post about a teammate for fear of being linked.

Lethal

Exceptional
ratchet-clank.gif

Dalton

Distinguished
Defence of Dalton????
you were shitting on ratchet for trying to switch the attention to me which ratchet interprets as you defending me.

I dont think you were explicitly defending me but I did find it odd you referred to that at all since we've basiaclly not interacted all game.

Lethal

Exceptional
you were shitting on ratchet for trying to switch the attention to me which ratchet interprets as you defending me.

I dont think you were explicitly defending me but I did find it odd you referred to that at all since we've basiaclly not interacted all game.
Was he not using you as a pivot point to direct people away from CP? Or was I completely off the mark with that?

Penguini

The Best Dog
Also interesting that everyone has moved away from Vinegar, has her tracker claim really convinced you all that much?
Pretty sure you were one of the first people to unvote me. So this comes off - a bit weird. If you felt I was scum - wouldn't you have just kept your vote down on me? Starting to think me sheeple people statement stands true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back