• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Epilogue

DDwallpaper.jpg

(Sorry X, Bonnie had to run back to Darkest Dungeon II)

Final Roles

Bonnie, the Runaway
1x Hider, 1x Paranoid Arsonist, Pyromaniac

darkest-dungeon-runaway-large.jpg

Congratulations, you are Bonnie, the Runaway, The Hamlet Aligned!

Orphaned at a young age, you have experienced a lifetime of abuse and trauma. Adept at surviving on the run, you have found solace in an unlikely ally: Fire. Though not connected to the Hamlet directly, you have answered the call!

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 1x Hider (You may target a player at night and hide behind them. If they die, you will die also. You yourself will be untargetable. If your target investigates as anything other than Hamlet Aligned, you will die)
- 1x Paranoid Arsonist (You may set a trap - anybody visiting you will be ignited and will require healing, else they will die at the end of the following night phase)
- Pyromaniac (Fire provides you with a source of comfort - any time a player is said to be ignited, you will heal 1 pip of stress)

You win when all threats to the Hamlet are eliminated.

Reynauld, the Crusader
2x Non-consecutive Watcher, 2x Inspiring Speech

692411.jpg

Congratulations, you are Reynauld, the Crusader, The Hamlet Aligned!

No matter the pressures he faces he will remain strong, finding strength within himself to keep fighting on while inspiring others to do the same.

You are a determined warrior and servant of the light, and will look to safeguard your allies against the threat of the encroaching darkness. Protecting them through word and deed, you are an erstwhile ally!

In this game you have the following roles:

- 2x Non-consecutive Watcher (You may target a player at night and learn who, if anyone, they were targeted by)
- 2x Inspiring Speech (You may target a player and harden their resolve – if they are driven to affliction whilst you yourself live, they will instead overcome their inner demons, resulting in powerful effects ... (This will provide a contextual buff to that player))

Sarmenti, the Jester
Inspiring Tune, Battle Ballad

Darkest-dungeon-jester.jpg

Congratulations, you are Sarmenti, the Jester, The Hamlet Aligned!

"He will be laughing still... at the end"

Driven into a murderous rage by the mockery you received as a musician, you stood laughing a mirthless laugh as the gathered crowd bled to death for the vicious wounds you had inflicted upon them … you didn’t flinch even as you severed your own pinky finger, representing the end of the bargain you had made with whichever force had granted your talent … Your sanity restored, you are here to ensure that no matter how dark the situation you now face, laughter will echo through the halls …

- Inspiring Tune (You may target a player at night and heal 1 pip of stress)
- Battle Ballad (You may target a player at night and apply the Haste status to them – their next night action will resolve prior to any other (Observation roles will still receive results. This will also remove any time-gating from the role)

You may only play one tune per evening.

Damian, the Flagellant
3x Suffer, Rapture

Darkest-Dungeon-Flagellant-Cover.jpg

Congratulations, you are Damian, the Flagellant, The Hamlet Aligned!

If there was ever such a thing as ‘weaponized suffering’, then the Flagellant would be the term made flesh.

Where others would balk at the psychical and mental anguish your task would entail, you embrace it with a zeal bordering on unsettling. The closer you are pushed the death, the more dangerous you become …

- 3x Suffer (You may target a player at night and remove a pip of stress, and add one to yourself)
- Rapture (Unlike most characters, stress and punishment only make you stronger. If at any time you have 4 or more pips of stress, you will benefit from 1x Bulletproof. If you ever reach maximum stress, you will gain the Beloved modifier (+1 vote to lynch), but at the beginning of each subsequent day phase, you will gain a stack of the Hated modifier (-1 vote to lynch). This debuff will continuously stack for the rest of the game. If it ever requires 0 votes to lynch you, you will suffer a heart attack and die. You are immune to the regular effects of affliction)

Thanks for the game Gram! Great setup.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
ggs, said all i want in dead chat thanks for game gram!
You said I sound different, just because of my avi. That's really amusing to me

How did you feel when (for example) Juice changed avi to something edgelord-mode

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I had a harder wincon than you

Lynch an indie who gives up halfway through the game and nobody wants to lynch him because inactive means he can't have submitted a kill

:whathekong

I thought it was in bad taste to say gramma aint killing it cuz its important.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Day 1 was honest to god pro-town play, because I thought this was multiball and my target was a mafia godfather, so that's why I kinda went dummy

Day 2 I tried damage control but then got bullied into following up on my own cases

:hestonpls

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
My role btw
I really was BP.
I think on day 3 or something tho.
Kek

At full stress I just need 1 extra vote to get lynched. Then 1 less every other day till I die.

Damian, the Flagellant
3x Suffer, Rapture

Darkest-Dungeon-Flagellant-Cover.jpg

Congratulations, you are Damian, the Flagellant, The Hamlet Aligned!

If there was ever such a thing as ‘weaponized suffering’, then the Flagellant would be the term made flesh.

Where others would balk at the psychical and mental anguish your task would entail, you embrace it with a zeal bordering on unsettling. The closer you are pushed the death, the more dangerous you become …

- 3x Suffer (You may target a player at night and remove a pip of stress, and add one to yourself)
- Rapture (Unlike most characters, stress and punishment only make you stronger. If at any time you have 4 or more pips of stress, you will benefit from 1x Bulletproof. If you ever reach maximum stress, you will gain the Beloved modifier (+1 vote to lynch), but at the beginning of each subsequent day phase, you will gain a stack of the Hated modifier (-1 vote to lynch). This debuff will continuously stack for the rest of the game. If it ever requires 0 votes to lynch you, you will suffer a heart attack and die. You are immune to the regular effects of affliction)

You win when all threats to the Hamlet are eliminated.​

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
btw think @Lord Melkor should get a shout
i feel he did a pretty good job this game at making himself seem townie
usually lots of players get hung up on his slot

Him trying to lynch me in the end was kinda sus.
When the indies had flipped.
When scum GF had flipped.
When I was confirmed by hider.

Ratchet

I'm reading the scum chat, and Psychic is getting blamed for notching the claim, but the one CP provided wouldn't have helped her due to the lack of explanation over illuminate anyway. Feels a tad unfair to put all of that on her doorstep.

Grammaton

Consigliere
My role btw
I really was BP.
I think on day 3 or something tho.
Kek

At full stress I just need 1 extra vote to get lynched. Then 1 less every other day till I die.

I think you slightly misunderstood your role btw - you needed to be at 4 or 5 stress to be BP - youd lose it if you dropped to 3 or less. I was surprised you didnt hoover any up after your first 2

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You said I sound different, just because of my avi. That's really amusing to me

How did you feel when (for example) Juice changed avi to something edgelord-mode
ur avi looks like ratchet's lol

ur tone sounds different than what im used to in WS

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think you slightly misunderstood your role btw - you needed to be at 4 or 5 stress to be BP - youd lose it if you dropped to 3 or less. I was surprised you didnt hoover any up after your first 2

Nah I understood.
This is why I told melkor to not heal me anymore.
Just lied a lot.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'm reading the scum chat, and Psychic is getting blamed for notching the claim, but the one CP provided wouldn't have helped her due to the lack of explanation over illuminate anyway. Feels a tad unfair to put all of that on her doorstep.
The problem was not that she didn't give an explanation with her claim. There are mechanics that aren't spelled out all the time. The issue arose when she claimed that Gram explained it after she asked which he obviously wouldn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back