• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
@Ratchet sorry for the poison btw. But I was so fucking tilted when Craig was open scumming and you supported his push on me…and I couldn‘t have ever claimed my role without getting mislynched anyway.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Like I know this is mean spirited but Ekko I have an issue with how you approached this game - you basically bragged about not reading it and then espoused some awful takes, it was just horrible.
but i was right in you, X, tpein all trolling your claims. wud be much easier if u guys put everything on the table, instead of suspecting me for being right, heck even saying i have tmi :zilla2:

alco wiggled his way out of day 3 PoE is what lead to most of this, and despite his usage being bad, atleast his claim was straight forward and not lying about it like the other town i had to work with

Emil

V.I.P. Member
like i told u to watch kurumi, u come and say oops i abstained cuz i thought i wud die bla bla

then when i take issue with that its tmi.. somehow i am supposed to have tmi on u with my healer and rolecop role

and X.. i dont even know where to start with X

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
My favorite part of this game was Ekko not pushing me as scum out of the gate d1 the one time I'm actually scum and Ultra pointing this out and town reading him for it lol

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
but i was right in you, X, tpein all trolling your claims. wud be much easier if u guys put everything on the table, instead of suspecting me for being right, heck even saying i have tmi :zilla2:

alco wiggled his way out of day 3 PoE is what lead to most of this, and despite his usage being bad, atleast his claim was straight forward and not lying about it like the other town i had to work with

I would had lynched you right away if u lived.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
worst part is ultra not winning, feels bad man

best part is X has to now permanently concede his "i read ekko as town easily when he is town" .. and probably needs to stop taking lessons from muugen, its affecting him

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

best part is X has to now permanently concede his "i read ekko as town easily when he is town" .. and probably needs to stop taking lessons from muugen, its affecting him
The guy killed me. It‘s deserved.

(Jk he helped us a lot, but I‘m still petty).

The X

Marvelous
@The X you don‘t know how happy I was that you considered the Hider and Lawyer/Framer stuff. I was like, what I said back then was finally useful T-T.
Yeah as soon as Ratchet pointed that out I was like 'I've nade this mistake before'. My brain really doesn't operate like that when I play Mafia so I'm glad we moved passed that quickly.

The X

Marvelous

I can't read garbage play, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back