• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
i might have read into it too much because sky wanted to lynch vinegar and it didnt make sense to me that the red indie wud wanna lynch a cursed player so i assumed the player who didnt want to lynch vinegar is the red indie
Nah I just wanted to get a ML in lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
Seems like mafia's roles were very underbaked compared to town's, and I'm guessing that's due to the powerful indies. Even with that and 3/5 of the mafia team being ousted by end of day 2 this almost came down to lylo. Gotta say, my initial joke comment about getting smark vibes from this game turned out to be rather prophetic. :mjpls

May I ask how you were underbaked?

The game was designed with the understanding that in an evenish game, town would have several players lose their minds, so town having slightly more 'stuff' than usual was an intentional thing, but your toolkit was by no means weak (Maybe a ninja could have been useful, but you did have a bus drive and the ability to clone other stuff from non teammates)

Smark games are full of broken features whose interactions dont make any sense (such as dead town bodyguards reviving as serial killers, or game ending indies that require every other player to vote for them) - I dont think that was the case here?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Not really sure, maybe not both at the same time. I think probably stronger Kate game because it can deny Mafia about to get parity but it's very situational.
Funniest shit was that I was sad because I thought this was a Serial or scum role just to later get told I was Town…just to realize that claiming that role will be hard.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

The game was designed with the understanding that in an evenish game, town would have several players lose their minds, so town having slightly more 'stuff' than usual was an intentional thing, but your toolkit was by no means weak (Maybe a ninja could have been useful, but you did have a bus drive and the ability to clone other stuff from non teammates)

Smark games are full of broken features whose interactions dont make any sense (such as dead town bodyguards reviving as serial killers, or game ending indies that require every other player to vote for them) - I dont think that was the case here?

Smark game sounds fun

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think Alco kinda just gave up in the end.
I was ready to lynch him for being a coward but went to bed.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
ultra carried town but wasn't even town, psychic self-destructed and evans suicide-bombed his own teammate

I would not say this game is an indicator of overall better town play
Exact opposite of WS where town can't buy a win these days (except when I'm scum :side: )

Ratchet

Funniest shit was that I was sad because I thought this was a Serial or scum role just to later get told I was Town…just to realize that claiming that role will be hard.
Reading the dead chat now btw - I feel like saying I was honorary scum is a bit unfair lol, only serious misread were Craig and Vinegar, and I forgive myself for Vinegar tbh.

Ultra

THE BEAR

They had a janitor and a rolecopier - that's actually a pretty broken combination if tandem

What was the heart's and evan's unlockables btw

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Reading the dead chat now btw - I feel like saying I was honorary scum is a bit unfair lol, only serious misread were Craig and Vinegar, and I forgive myself for Vinegar tbh.
I was just pissed, just ignore that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back