Death Battle Discussion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
he saw your post on idw and agreed that IDW TF be wanked as hell
shockwave and d-void are the only universal/multiversal characters in those comics

if somebody tells you Optimus and Megatron scale to any of that just walk away

it’s 100% misinterpretations and either not understanding or deliberately warping context

Ive read countless quora threads that claim to understand this stuff and it’s just insane how transparently wrong they are if you’re actually familiar with TF

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
if the leaks true this is our season 10 lineup
dekmaad-314713ee-51c7-4b02-8f2c-41612f29a9b5.jpg
xguv8cjhxg481.jpg
df0rbzq-35097696-50b1-4883-a6fd-13068f2e6de8.png

ant_man_vs_atom___marvel_vs_dc__i_death_battle__by_rayluishdx2_derxrvs-pre.jpg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
#5 Ballot Stuff from Buddy

Arle vs Reimu- no idea, they generally get the idea of Touhou and it’s kinda popular
Albedo vs Dark Pit- there’s a lot of Albedo matchups suggested for some reason, Dark Pit probably dies
Ellie vs Clementine- It’s cool, Ellie probably wins
Evelyn Wang vs Gwenpool- cool, really liked Everything Everywhere All At Once
Dan vs Ginga- like the rivalry, don’t know much but it’s cool
Yuji vs Denji- everybody is “bricked up” for Chainsaw Man and it seems really cool
Seiya vs Moon- “Yeah” there really isn’t much to say beyond that it just makes sense, think they should probably do Seiya at some point. Would be cool Sonic vs Rainbow Dash- made a lot of fast jokes
Luz vs Anne- they’ve seen how much the series have popped up and really like it a lot, consider it a more modern Steven Star, “Luz more like Luz-er!” The only one who’s seen both series likes OH more but thinks Anne will probably win
Yhwach vs Zanza- made mustache jokes
Shaggy vs Ussop- nothing to say but jokes
Shendu vs Wuya- think Jackie Chan Adventures should come on
Emel vs Velvet- dunno
Ben 10 vs Jayden- they can’t see any world where Ben doesn’t just kill Jayden before he could summon any monsters, Ben stomps most likely… but Beast Boy could probably beat Ben 10 lol
Tarzan vs Conan- like it, talked about the Disney Movie for a bit
Rick vs The Doctor- Fhe dogs aren’t fans, Liam thinks it’s great and likes it a lot. Suggested the idea of Morty being there too with Rick
Pit vs Zagreus- an absolute banger, really like Hades
Worf vs Teal’c- not super into Stargate but like Word and Trek
Ness vs Frisk- really like both series, think Ness probably wins but Frisk is weird to go over because you cannot composite
Crocker vs Doof- They all understood it immediately and think it’s funny
Neo vs Kirito- “it’s certainly a matchup” think it could be cool but really weird fight wise

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy where UT Megatron sit at?
unless some weird shit happens at the very end I’m forgetting, he’s galaxy level because he scales to Vector Prime’s avatar fending off this
main-qimg-fc0279d9cf533cca27ccf49785a21353-lq

it’s emphatically this exact Vector Prime that he fights all the time in the cartoon

he can also keep fighting as a spirit and exist in the astral plane after he dies and tear apart space

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
unless some weird shit happens at the very end I’m forgetting, he’s galaxy level because he scales to Vector Prime’s avatar fending off this
main-qimg-fc0279d9cf533cca27ccf49785a21353-lq

it’s emphatically this exact Vector Prime that he fights all the time in the cartoon

he can also keep fighting as a spirit and exist in the astral plane after he dies and tear apart space
Thought he had some Uni shennigans

Back