• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
si0de6hbd87a1.jpg

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
IMG_0685.jpg

Death Battle Nasuverse Discord is on some shit to think this is anywhere near a good battle or even a correct one.

I don't get the connection to Lucemon and if they take everything (as Death Battle usually does) it's an overkill.

Well the researchers like Kars vs Mereum n have mereum winning
Well, the volcano feat only happened because the stone amplified Kars' power many times, although Meruem would continue to win, but if Kars had the stone at least would be a close matchup.

I don't get the connection to Lucemon and if they take everything (as Death Battle usually does) it's an overkill.

There is no connection outside of going through the most "barest"(aka non-existent) similarities possible.
They also did this with Gilgamesh and Doctor Doom despite them having only ONE similarity. Or Gilgamesh vs. Sinbad(Who have a few more similarities but are still really basic) or Morgan against fucking Emperor Vititate or her against Oersted(It would actually fit but holy shit no).

And that's not even trying to put in characters that just look similar as an expy like Altera vs. I think it's Massachusetts(Azur Lane) or Irisviel vs. Yorktown(also from Azur Lane) with no other similarities in terms of character either.

Lucemon Fallen Mode and Satan Mode had multiversal versions so...

I know. This only happens because the DB Nasuverse Discord believes in not just Multiversal Moon Cell but also Universal Fate to very big degree which is honestly ridiculous.

Eztephan

Illustrious
I know. This only happens because the DB Nasuverse Discord believes in not just Multiversal Moon Cell but also Universal Fate to very big degree which is honestly ridiculous.
Yeah i know the Extella dialogue and Last Encore thing, but welll this DB they have an Universal Magneto XD.

Yeah i know the Extella dialogue and Last Encore thing, but welll this DB they have a Universal Magneto XD.

The Universal Magneto actually has a basis, the Multiversal Moon Cell actually doesn't and never did and is consistently based on absolutely faulty fan wording and misunderstanding how the thing works.
Universal Nasuverse is also wrong as there's nothing currently anywhere near that level in terms of power or scope, Multi-Galaxy is the closest thing you got and no body on that list fits that bill, not one.

Gilgamesh is alright... as long as Sinbad is NOT the endgame Sinbad in Magi.
Oersted vs. Morgan actually IS a good matchup... it's just that Morgan is so outmatched, it's sad unless you downplay Oersted himself.

tbf ya don't need balls deep connections just a solid theme for the most part

Again, most of those choices I put above don't even have solid themes, it's just "Here's this one small ass theme here that barely matters" when someone else can fit that theme better.
The only ones that are solid is Gilgamesh vs. Sinbad and Morgan vs. Oersted... and I don't like either of those chances, especially if you give Oersted EVERYTHING.

Back