• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Blocky

Illustrious
Super hadn't even gotten to the universe shaking feat yet. That came out like a few weeks after the DB, in what had to be the most LOL DB curse moment to date on the show. Even led to people meming that Toriyama had seen the DB and decided to give Goku a buff. :mjlol
It also lead to a OBD mental breakdown back in 2015 and trying to argue that if DB universe actually only had four galaxies or not (which doesn't make sense if you think about it).

And one certain guy having a complete breakdown who wished Superman can clap his cheeks back then too.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

OrlandoSky

Paramount
If it’s SSJ4 Gogeta they’ll most likely calc stack him up to x6,500 universe level scaling from Buuhan and 876 quintillion x FTL from otherworld tournament saga Goku

Maddie

Acclaimed
Back before DBS really fucked up scaling, it would appear Vegito > Gogeta. Vegito had a rival boost, Potara was stated to be superior to the dance, the powerscaling gap thanks to anime (Which will be inherent since we were using Z/GT Gogeta) put Base Veggetto ~ Boohan, etc.

Nowadays, Gogeta and Vegito are equal, and only one is known for being a ruthless combat machine who chain combos a gazillion attacks a second

That is assuming they use Super Gogeta/Vegito

Maddie

Acclaimed
What I don't get is how MHA derailed so quickly

>Overhaul Arc was pretty good
>Gentle Criminal Arc was fucking amazing
>Re Destro stuff was cool I guess
>Instantly goes down hill fast and basically fucks everything it spent 3 years building

It's like RWBY, it's so fucking easy to have a clear cut plot for Deku to progress but somewhere along the line Horikoshi got lost and fucked up *bad*

Still one of the best artists in modern shonen tho, great taste in how women look

What I don't get is how MHA derailed so quickly

>Overhaul Arc was pretty good
>Gentle Criminal Arc was fucking amazing
>Re Destro stuff was cool I guess
>Instantly goes down hill fast and basically fucks everything it spent 3 years building

It's like RWBY, it's so fucking easy to have a clear cut plot for Deku to progress but somewhere along the line Horikoshi got lost and fucked up *bad*

Still one of the best artists in modern shonen tho, great taste in how women look

The answer to that is simple:

The Author hired the Editor of Axed- I mean Samurai 8 and he decided to go full bloat with the remained of his arcs because he simultaneously wants to tackle shit he never bothered to build up AND go the Kishimoto route of trying to make Deku far more special than he should have been.

It's weirder because the Todorokis otherwise took all the good shit after.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
If it’s SSJ4 Gogeta they’ll most likely calc stack him up to x6,500 universe level scaling from Buuhan and 876 quintillion x FTL from otherworld tournament saga Goku
Back before DBS really fucked up scaling, it would appear Vegito > Gogeta. Vegito had a rival boost, Potara was stated to be superior to the dance, the powerscaling gap thanks to anime (Which will be inherent since we were using Z/GT Gogeta) put Base Veggetto ~ Boohan, etc.

Nowadays, Gogeta and Vegito are equal, and only one is known for being a ruthless combat machine who chain combos a gazillion attacks a second

That is assuming they use Super Gogeta/Vegito
There going composite for both

Sigismund

They should do a Justice League Battle Royal. Find out who is actually the strongest member.

That would actually be a better season finale too.
That just turns into the old Rock Paper Scissors of " MM mind fucks Wally, but loses to Hal, who gets fucked over hard by Wally's energy manipulation " and everyone else not being relevant, unless they go full Compoiste then Its a cluster fuck of shitty writting thanks to whatever the fuck the ending of Dark Knight Metal was

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Story just gets better with each arc for me. It also has great characters, solid action, and some of my favorite art in manga

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't like BC, but it made me curious that in English-speaking countries it is well received while in Latin America it is quite hated, almost at the level of FT in hate.

:hm

Maddie

Acclaimed
I don't like BC, but it made me curious that in English-speaking countries it is well received while in Latin America it is quite hated, almost at the level of FT in hate.

:hm
It was originally considered FT levels of bad 3-5 years ago, but apparently it actually got better

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
can u give me the process on how the MU selection goes down with the team n all?
"I mean eh at the beginning of the year the RT, animators and IH staff will normally suggest fights and then the IH narrow those down based on what they think will perform and be well received. Then they have to get approval from those above them. We (the RT) aren't involved in final decisions. I'm pretty sure somebody just took interest in this fight after seeing the strong performance of the DBX."

From Ultraguy

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Dragonball vs Dragonball. Both fusions too. Guess most people can kiss Omnimon vs Gogeta goodbye for the moment. :russ :mjlol
Q. Does this fight mean vs Omnimon will never happen?

1. It can still happen at some point. This fight isn’t mutually exclusive or anything. I'll admit I myself looked into him before on my own time. That said if you preferred that fight please don’t drag me into it, K thanks.

Back