• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
The day Mori becomes universal is the day that Yhwach becomes multiversal. :mjpls

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The best feat in GoH, it was moving the galaxy, which is not entirely quantifiable because it was at FTL speeds, it would be between Small Galaxy level or Galaxy level.

When Jin transcended Nirvana it's mentioned that his kick "purified" the universe and that he rules over existence but it's something I really wouldn't give universal without something more solid but it's VsBattle and I wouldn't be surprised if Death Battle takes something like that solely to match Goku.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
IMG_2607.png
Track is 3:25

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So while they're in agreement Asta has a massive speed advantage, somehow they have them as equal at best for strength or favoring Deku :hm

And apparently whether or not Asta's swords are sharp is going to matter

The team is split 11 to 11

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So while they're in agreement Asta has a massive speed advantage, somehow they have them as equal at best for strength or favoring Deku :hm

Ah yes, the sword isn't sharp yet it's still a huge hunk of metal that you can smack people with.

That sure does make a difference. :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Asta has 2 dull Swords and 2 sharp Swords. what do they even mean it's gonna matter?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

C
opy n paste from this guy post

AP: Playing lowball here the highest they go without getting into high end range

Deku: 8.7 Gigatons vs Asta: 358-538.047 Gigatons range

playing low ball game Asta still merks if one wants to stick to City/Island range

how bout Highball

Deku: 2.86 Teratons vs Asta: 1.3-33 Teratons

Meaning Deku only stands a chance if limit Asta to 1.3 Teratons but frankly that's a lowball and we know he get higher given multipliers n such let alone being far stronger then he was when he scaled to the feat

Speed: it no brainer Deku relies on benefit of the doubt to be relativistic when majority of the series don't even get out of being MHS while Asta has tons of arguments dating back to the earlier starts of the series when he was at that level and keeping up with characters who are Lightspeed and far surpassed it being in the FTL range and upscales from there

its Rela at best vs Rela at worst which ain't helping Deku

overall Asta just has stronger case of a W then Deku

Back