• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
image.png
Untitled1374_20230628174406.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Madara vs Aizen was another great one. Had the right outcome of who would win, well done fight, and it has Bleach / Aizen stans seething and writing multiple essays to this day on why Aizen should have won

:hestonpls

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Madara vs Aizen was another great one. Had the right outcome of who would win, well done fight, and it has Bleach / Aizen stans seething and writing multiple essays to this day on why Aizen should have won

:hestonpls
It was fun to see that Madara was given 1 Yottaton for the tree's kinetic energy in the anime.
I mean no one had calculated those feats of Naruto from the anime.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
From Ultra in regards to how MU happen

"There's a couple of layers to it. Researchers normally get a chance at the start of seasons to propose fights. Apparently other departments also propose fights.
The internal RT team goes over their owns ideas.

Ben typically has us rank all ideas based on how much we like them.

Typically they talk among themselves regarding which fights are the most feasible or would be the best timed. They then talk to their own bosses. I'e never been involved with that. But I'm assuming its going over what's feasible in terms of budget and animation can def notice if you pay attention. Like it's pretty clear a big reason why Ant-man and Rocket happened this year is cause they both had movies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
How well the movie did?
alright
good opening but spiderverse is the biggest hit right now. It’s doing ok but not crazy high box office or anything, still has yet to be released in a few countries though iirc
i dont really see it doing much more than 600mil for its run but id love to be surprised. It’s a decent movie and certainly better than anything the mcu has been churning out

Back