• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Maddie

Acclaimed
random ass John Wick being on the list for some reason is wild as hell
Unstoppable quiet forces who are enraged over their pet daisy being killed. It's a connection, a big one, but the actual thing is just a meme

Really Tadano and Marathon Security Guard are the best matchups, Master Chief is a mismatch against him at this point and he has Shepard

Maddie

Acclaimed
qp35dtlb5ylb1.jpg
One more for the road
:hestonpls
@Xhominid The Apex
they put Gil on this one
>but its supposed to be Comics Thanos not movie thanos
Frieza vs Mongul is actually a decent matchup idea it's just loldcvsdbmeatgrinderlolololol

Maddie

Acclaimed
Godzilla vs Hulk would be cool but Composite Godzilla is a fucking monster. Singular point Godzilla is a higher dimensional singularity who transcends all space time across all universes and shit. He also is about to fight Superman and co and he has fought and made Thor struggle

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Godzilla vs Hulk would be cool but Composite Godzilla is a fucking monster. Singular point Godzilla is a higher dimensional singularity who transcends all space time across all universes and shit. He also is about to fight Superman and co and he has fought and made Thor struggle
So is hulk he got modern comic book bullshit on his side

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Not really, SPzilla doesn't have any feats showing that it has the ability to see the future like Anguirus or send itself into the past like Jet Jaguar PP.

Also he doesn't transcend all universes. What Jet Jaguar PP was saying during there fight was that they were timelooping themselves by using the Archetype's properties to travel back in time till they could defeat Godzilla.

Another thing is that Godzilla has to evolve till it becomes powerful enough to cause a false vacuum decay to destroy the universe. Killing it before it evolves to that point is possible.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Alright, so Good Cole is confirmed her their using. Nearly all footage was Good Cole and it’s his ice powers that will be included which you only get while good while Fire is negative karma

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Monokuma vs Korosensei its bracket and shall advance to the next round

another batch
SPOILER_IMG_1675.png
SPOILER_IMG_1674.png
SPOILER_IMG_1673.png
SPOILER_IMG_1672.png
I know people thought LuzAnne was assured to win and it didn't (which I'm happy about). But I really would be shocked if MegaGru doesn't crush here lol. It just seems super mainstream (I did like the Megamind movie though so I don't mind too much).

I love the Hajime No Ippo series though so I hope Little Mac vs Ippo still gets a decent amount of votes just to show the interest is there.

And if it's anything like Sun Wukong vs Hercules, I'm sure Zeus vs Odin would make for a really cool animation (I'd love to see Gungnir "never missing" portrayed in a cool way). It just seems more like the kind of fight DB may just do on their own at some point though without needing to win a tournament or anything so I won't be surprised if it doesn't get that many votes.

Don't have much to say about Peacemaker vs Soldier Boy. It's meh to me.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I know people thought LuzAnne was assured to win and it didn't (which I'm happy about). But I really would be shocked if MegaGru doesn't crush here lol. It just seems super mainstream (I did like the Megamind movie though so I don't mind too much).

I love the Hajime No Ippo series though so I hope Little Mac vs Ippo still gets a decent amount of votes just to show the interest is there.

And if it's anything like Sun Wukong vs Hercules, I'm sure Zeus vs Odin would make for a really cool animation (I'd love to see Gungnir "never missing" portrayed in a cool way). It just seems more like the kind of fight DB may just do on their own at some point though without needing to win a tournament or anything so I won't be surprised if it doesn't get that many votes.

Don't have much to say about Peacemaker vs Soldier Boy. It's meh to me.

image.png

Back