• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
three weeks ago
Was that recently they said this?
few months ago in the ballot banter
AoT anime ended just recently so it's not an unlikely possibility.
which goes back to my point its possible but im not fully sure
That's never stopped them before
yes but how many people even remember or even talk about Dexter these days?
its full on dead with nothing making it chances likely

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
IMG_20231106_151113.jpg

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Yeah the only thing saving Rick here is his fourth wall awareness and knowing Doctor Who lore. Or Mr. Frundles if that's considered standard equipment for him which I don't think it is, it was just something he found.

Maddie

Acclaimed
The Doctor is one of the most terrifying people to face in fiction if he gets serious. And Rick is enough of a douche to potentially piss The Doctor enough to really fuck Rick over.

Maddie

Acclaimed
When did they get confirmed?

Asura vs Kratos and Godzilla vs Hulk were both part of that tournament the last I checked.
Well they love hinting their future Death Battle,s and two things we saw was the famous Asura vs Wyzen pose when Scooby became massive and we saw Godzilla and Columbo in the door scene

Maddie

Acclaimed
BYE BYE RICK
c7f6b5300688c32879cecdd2c98f848789cbcd8df428e7debdaa7dc970bb401e.jpg
The Doctor's last words to Rick before he atomizes him:

"You say you explored the universe and that you found no meaning? Well I have a secret, well I guess it isn't a secret since you say you know everything about me. Then you should what I have experienced. I have seen conflict, genocide, famine, and treachery. I've witnessed death and disease. I've held dying friends in my hands. I've went through wars and calamities and do you know what I have to say for all this tragedy? I love this universe. It has meaning. I have seen generosity, reciprocity, kindness. I've seen festivities, and medicine, and cooperation. I've seen marriage and graduations. I've seen the miracles of this universe and in the face of all of this you dare say this universe has no meaning? If you believed this then you are mistaken, but that you challenged me on it you are truly foolish. You've also ANGERED ME!"

Back