• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GAdzgqNW0AAjq6h

matchup_tier_list__ness_by_greekdbw_dg84bc0-fullview.jpg

Ness bout to kill some kids
:hestonpls
Ness is quite busted. After collecting all of the Melodies, he created his Magicant. An entire universe inside his mind that contained the Truth of the Universe. After touching the Truth of the Universe, his consciousness overlapped with everything in the universe. Spacetime included. Making Ness semi-omnipresent. He also absorbed a portion of its power and gained unimaginable power and intelligence. The Truth of the Universe is said to be filled with the Ultimate Intelligence. Ness most likely knows every single PSI and PK ability. Can survive attacks against Giygas, the Universal Cosmic Destroyer, also able to avoid his attacks. Ness even has the Truth of the Universe to bail him out if he gets killed, making it so it never happened, or can pray to the Player who dealt the last hit to Giygas.

Maddie

Acclaimed
Last message here for a while probs. When I watched GvS2 the first time in 2015, it was live. I didn't rewatch it until 2018. I was hoping GvS3 would never happen but it appears my hopes have been dashed. Goku will be the first 0:3 W:L ratio in DB, against the same character no less. They could have done Mori Jin or something but nope, they just had to do this. I don't even buy the level of scaling wank they do for DC, but doesn't matter because Infinite Frontier Superman has far surpassed Pre-Crisis levels of insanity with direct scaling and feats that don't need deep interpretation to realize how fucked Goku is here. Furthermore, Death Battle does believe in this liberal scaling and they will go full throttle with this. This is a pointless joke of a Death Battle and I don't care if the "research is better" (It really isn't, yes I agee Superman wins here but they have nuked the fridge with DC scaling, even if they get Goku accurate everyone knows they have DC heralds at hyperversal/outerversal levels which is just comical), if the animation is great, if Ben is more satisfied here, I just don't care, not watching it any time soon. It's a redundant waste, they dug up a hole when they really never needed to. Unless the finale is Simon vs Kyle and Simon wins, or Goku vs Mori Jin or something, this is unforgivable form me. I won't be watching this until 2025. That's my plan, screw this. Cya guys, gonna watch more Doctor Who and study for my finals.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Fucking hell, they really made a third video just for Goku to lose yet again

:hestonpls

Gotta give them props. Way better put together fight this time around and probably the most respectful death alongside Guts in this same season.

Still won’t stop people from being butthurt about it.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy your boy is finally getting his match against Galactus.

By the way, can't believe peeps actually thought Light vs fucking Columbo would be the finale, after an MU like Goku vs Superman. Only something Galactus vs Unicron could follow it. :mjlol

Great Potato

Preeminent
My boy Clark got the three-peat.

I had a strong feeling they were setting up for Galactus vs Unicron this season, so I'm pretty hyped to see that closing it out.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
This video felt more like an apology for the 2nd one where they shit on both the characters than a necessary need to return for a rematch.

I will say, "Xenoverse is only technically non-canon but still equally as legitimate because it's a what if story just without Toriyama" is one of the weirdest takes I've heard :skully

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, per this episode, anyone who now scales to Goku in super, has immeasurable speed, apparently, based off of him breaking through Hit's timeskip by pushing himself into the future.

No, I am not kidding. Gohan rocks Invincible and Ultraman Zero even worse now.:heston

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Also, per this episode, anyone who now scales to Goku in super, has immeasurable speed, apparently, based off of him breaking through Hit's timeskip by pushing himself into the future.

No, I am not kidding. Gohan rocks Invincible and Ultraman Zero even worse now.:heston
calc-stacking would also put Gohan in the millions of times universe level with their inflation from Videl's filler statement too :catskully

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy Galactus vs Unicron is the season finale
About fucking time. I'll be rooting for Big G but it can definitely go either way.

I thought the immesurable stuff was really just based on Heroes since they included it in a composite this time.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Goku graduated the 0-2 club and now the founding member of the 0-3 club.

To any Goku fans that still requested this rematch hoping to finally get a win, please stop at this point. It’s not happening.

Back