• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Warlordgab

Illustrious
What's Toei's obsession with Beerus Vs. Galaxia? It almost feels as if they somehow think they own the fight

I find it incredibly odd since I don't see them trying to take down Roshi Vs. Jiraiya, Hulk Vs. Broly, or GB Vs. RF

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Toei tried to shut down TFS' channel since they begin even though they were single-handedly responsible for re-vitalizing interest in their whole franchise during the dead space of the 2000s where there was no new DB content. They also tried to pursue legal action against Funimation over a Bulma trading card because her hair was too blue.

Japan is a lot more strict with copyright laws (Toei especielly) and Youtube is run by bots that are more compliant with the wishes of the butthurt executives who don't understand fair use.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I miss that Sailor Galaxia vs Beerus DB.

Is that the only Death Battle in history to get nuked by copyright?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Summarize for me please.
There's no better way clarify how fucked Goku is against Simon aside for @Stocking Anarchy coming in here to say why
Everyone must read all of my essays on this subject matter. :smugnon

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg
1706330503127918.png
image0.jpg
17063325958385460138548084118615.jpg
1706333020876580284307511984213.jpg

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I miss that Sailor Galaxia vs Beerus DB.

Is that the only Death Battle in history to get nuked by copyright?
TMNT Battle Royale was folded by Nickelodeon. Partially for copyright, partially because of the brutality of it, Raph prison shanking Mikey continuously even after he died and Leo jamming his sword in his brother's throat while he shouts damn and sits miserably in a pool of his brother's blood probably made a lot of kids and parents upset when they stumbled on to the video. I think it was to this day a video that Ben and Chad sad went a lettle too far along with Red's death in Pokemon/Digimon

Back