Dio Vs Alucard

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Cause obvious reason is obvious
Alucard learns of a vampire running amok in London and he's been sent to dispatch Dio
can he get the job done?
Both at there strongest
pre Schrodinger Alucard
taurock_reacts_dio_vs_alucard_by_taurock_deswei7-pre.jpg

crafty_concoction__dio__jjba__vs_alucard__hellsing_by_drcrafty_dckegj8-fullview.png
hype_train__alucard_vs_dio_brando_by_carbonated_jem_desq23z-pre.jpg
debor0v-3f7947d2-2eac-4219-a560-9fd0c5989b77.jpg

Sigismund

Dio has a quick snack on some smuck in a Red coat while visiting the old stomping grounds and Jonathan's grave

Sigismund

Massively Outclassed Alucard in all physical stats far beyond the ability to blitz, outright resists or isnt affected by any of Alucard's powers and the Holy Objects dont work on Jojo Vampires

Alucard's only real hope is to spread himself far enough that the sun comes up to kill Dio for him. And unless we set this fight to being only a few minutes before sunrise that won't happen before Dio's slaughtered the millions of souls within Alucard or destroyed his heart

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
hmm if deathbattle allow schroedinger, then it might be a stalemate or in alucards favor.

But as of now, I lean more to Dio. With the world, hes untouchable and I believe with the FTL scaling from star platinum, hes faster than alucard. power wise i dont know, since accumulated damage got debunked or something in the past?

Is his ripper stinger eyes also ftl?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
a single punch from The World is still beyond Alucard. iirc the numbers from the diamond busting Star Platinum did came out even higher than Tarkus' cliff buster

and yeah it's definitely FTL, should be in the hundreds of times range based on EM's calc. Star Platinum is able to keep up with an amped Silver Chariot, who outspeeds beams of light and deflected them again casually in The Sun arc. Not much non schro can do to Dio

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Outside of speed Alucard> Dio in stats

Alucard is town+ with the ability to control a river of blood at least that size and the subsequent ability to summon millions of soldiers

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Massively Outclassed Alucard in all physical stats far beyond the ability to blitz, outright resists or isnt affected by any of Alucard's powers and the Holy Objects dont work on Jojo Vampires

Alucard's only real hope is to spread himself far enough that the sun comes up to kill Dio for him. And unless we set this fight to being only a few minutes before sunrise that won't happen before Dio's slaughtered the millions of souls within Alucard or destroyed his heart

Alucard has his own regen and Dio certainly isn't killing the millions of souls he has. even with timestop

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
oh he's town+ in regular stats? i fucked up then :mjlol
During the final fight before absorbing Schroe he unleashes his army which also comes with a river of blood that engulfs the whole city. He then reabsorbs all of that along with the blood of the dead soldiers his familiars just slaughtered which is when Schroe uses the opportunity to mix with the blood and fuck Alucard over

Sigismund

Alucard has his own regen and Dio certainly isn't killing the millions of souls he has. even with timestop
One, the massive unbreakable speed gap Dio has over Alucard disagrees. Dio is FTL bare minimum, Alucard is at best MHS. Even if Alucard is town level durability (which lol no, not how his power worked, he doesn't get more durable he just gets that soul to sacrifice and blood to regen when he takes fatal damage that was explained in the manga and the entire fucking point of Level 0, Alucard drawing the Blood wasnt to make Level 0 more powerful, it was going down into a restricted form to spit in Walter's face and make it clear he would never kill Alucard since Walter became a monster and Alucard could only be killed in Level 0 because of the lack of familiar. And its pretty clear via the Anderson and Walter fights Alucard can't use that TK to create barriers fast or efficiently enough to be combat applicable (which is why he uses familiar in the first place I would reckon) ) in Dio's speed and timestop would clear Alucard easily.

This is also Ignoring Ascended DIO exists, and will almost certainly be the version they use, who has Part 1 Dio's Physical Stats to back up the World. Even if Alucard lands a good lucky hit, it isn't enough to Oneshot Dio, and all of the blood around and Dio's speed advantage means Dio gets free regen.

So no, even wanking Alucard, Alucard still loses via massive speed Gap made even worse by time stop. Yes that is more than enough for DIO to kill all of Alucard's souls. No the random ass famailars aren't town level, unless we now have town level suicide catholic bombers. So yes, Dio Clears.

Blocky

Illustrious
Dio will take his time killing Alucard.

Might be a problem if Alucard is everywhere at once IIRC but if Dio can still hurt him and such. Then he'll eventually win.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
The blood manipulation feat is ~cityblock-multicityblock assuming he moves and controls it all under his own power

However it hasn't been checked over in years so it could need to be revised, but Iwan argued it could be lower

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
One, the massive unbreakable speed gap Dio has over Alucard disagrees. Dio is FTL bare minimum,
Dio's stand is ftl

a stand that reaches 3 meters in front of him at most with a timestop range only slightly further than that at 10....

Even if Alucard is town level durability (which lol no, not how his power worked, he doesn't get more durable he just gets that soul to sacrifice and blood to regen when he takes fatal damage that was explained in the manga and the entire fucking point of Level 0, Alucard drawing the Blood wasnt to make Level 0 more powerful, it was going down into a restricted form to spit in Walter's face and make it clear he would never kill Alucard since Walter became a monster and Alucard could only be killed in Level 0 because of the lack of familiar.
Sooo, you gonna point to where I said using level zero makes Alucard stronger or more durable? I'll give you time to find it but we'd be here for eternity

And its pretty clear via the Anderson and Walter fights Alucard can't use that TK to create barriers fast or efficiently enough to be combat applicable (which is why he uses familiar in the first place I would reckon) ) in Dio's speed and timestop would clear Alucard easily.

Who said anything about TK barriers wtf

And he literally nearly drowns all of london in blood with his soldiers when he released. Very clearly combat applicable so what are you on about

This is also Ignoring Ascended DIO exists,
Who isn't here

So no, even wanking Alucard, Alucard still loses via massive speed Gap made even worse by time stop. Yes that is more than enough for DIO to kill all of Alucard's souls. No the random ass famailars aren't town level, unless we now have town level suicide catholic bombers. So yes, Dio Clears.
You're underestimating what it means to kill Alucard millions of times with his fists alone considering he isn't exactly killing Alucard in one punch and in order to even do it he needs his timestop and last I checked Dio's stamina wasn't infinite. If it came down to blood kinesis Alucard also has him beat in that regard

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
the timestop is universal range, as long as DIO plays smart alucard won't catch him

the problem is the battlefield, which isn't mentioned in the OP, since DIO dies at sunlight and Alucard doesn't

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The blood manipulation feat is ~cityblock-multicityblock assuming he moves and controls it all under his own power

However it hasn't been checked over in years so it could need to be revised, but Iwan argued it could be lower
We had it ast city block because we were being conservative. As thats how we were (brought up strauss deflecting millions of lasers and still not getting ftl scaling for instance). But when you go back through them, they only show him drawing from blood a few blocks at a time but The Major's screen shows him syphoning the blood left behind from all over the city and taunts Walter that at that point Alucard had probably absorbed something over 30-0 million souls at the time. It was obviously just a taunt at Walter's expense as we know what the number is later but that's no small amount of blood

Back